It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 years old boy with higher IQ than Einstein developing his own theory of relativity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Actually I got a kick out of the kid's attitude, like about mathaphobia. I also did not detect any Asberger's. Pwerehaps it's a mild case. For him, it's beside the point. Thanks for the post. I'll have to look into him some more.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ever since I saw a local news story about a Seattle man who suffered a head injury during an attack and all of a sudden sees everything around him in mathematical equations (I mean everything...he draws incredible 'pictures' breaking everything down beyond what a computer can do) I have wondered even more about the human brain.

So I when I see this particular story,and think back over all the gifted 'mentally handicapped' kids with emotional 'disorders' it makes me wonder:

Are they really the ones with the disorder....or is it the rest of us with the brain damage?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
is there a way to ask this kid questions on his youtube channel???

1. what is the real mayan end date.?

2. how big is elenin

3. what is Haarp really capable of?

someone get this kid on ATS NOW!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
does anyone know if he is jewish?
look at what einstein did because of his heritage. the idiot helped create a nuclear bomb with his 'gifts.'

once you guys mentioned the rottschilds or the rockafellers might snag him, that is the first thing i thought about.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

It's not a DISORDER it's the ability to concentrate on things when others would be distracted.

Just because he is a child prodigy doesn't mean his life is stunted in other ways or that he will die young.

Those are just stereotypes that people use to make themselves feel better when faced with someone who is unteresting or special.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
And to think...Square One was just some public access show

Mathman: www.youtube.com...

Seriously though. I am very impressed by this kid.
edit on 24-3-2011 by DarkTravesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

How did Einstein's heritage have anything to do with his work on the bomb? Einstein also deeply regretted how signing the letter to Roosevelt.

ETA: Einstein did not help create the bomb; he signed a letter which stated that Germany was working on atomic bomb research and that American should work to achieve it first.
edit on 24-3-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

Seriously, someone in charge of this website should contact this kid and see if he'd be interested in making an account here. There's so many interesting things he could offer thoughts and input on... Having someone like him here would be a huge gift.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

Originally posted by -W1LL

Seriously, someone in charge of this website should contact this kid and see if he'd be interested in making an account here. There's so many interesting things he could offer thoughts and input on... Having someone like him here would be a huge gift.

Likewise he could learn from this site as-well

kinda bummed my heritage didn't rub off more smarts on me.

edit on 3/24/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
When chasing math, there is one thing to remember.

Math by itself proves nothing. You can make all kinds of predictions and calculations, show how certain things might happen. You still need to experiment and prove your conclusions.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

Math by itself proves nothing. You can make all kinds of predictions and calculations, show how certain things might happen. You still need to experiment and prove your conclusions.

Hard to experiment if you have no mathematical model to build your hypothesis off of.

Math + Experiment = Equally Important.

Try not to cut down a 12 year old that is smarter than you. I know he hampers on everyone's ego but a kid like this is more important the human race than 90% of us will ever be.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I hope this kid never discovers ATS. The whacky stuff on this site would either mess his brain up or he would go insane, as another poster said, trying to teach people who claim to be brilliant.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Byteman

Hard to experiment if you have no mathematical model to build your hypothesis off of.

Math + Experiment = Equally Important.

Try not to cut down a 12 year old that is smarter than you. I know he hampers on everyone's ego but a kid like this is more important the human race than 90% of us will ever be.

I dont know about him being that important. we all have the potential to know what he knows, we dont all have the Drive however.

yes there is an intense amount of BS on ATS but there are also many good lessons, experiences and people here I know I have learned more from ATS than any other one forum.
edit on 3/24/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I dont know about him being that important.

Whether he develops his own theories, builds on others, or just confirms or finds problems with existing ones, he is more important than most of us.

we all have the potential to know what he knows, we dont all have the Drive however.

Not true in the slightest. If that were the case I would be better at Math. I am good with language. Some people can learn multiple languages while others can never learn more than one, no matter the drive.

Some brains are wired differently.

yes there is an intense amount of BS on ATS but there are also many good lessons, experiences and people here I know I have learned more from ATS than any other one forum.

ATS at it's best is political. "Conspiracy" is a social phenomena. For someone like him it would be an utter waste of time.

edit on 24-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottlpool2003
Sensational, it's people like this who should be on footballers wages. The people who can really make a difference.

Sometimes a second line is needed, sometimes it's not.

i agree, he should be putting his talents to good use and posting his march madness odds and the spread predictions.

and he made a small mistake, sinx - intergral of dx should be sinx PLUS the intergral of gx.

but he's only 12

edit on 24-3-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I believe that this boy is a prodigy. I also believe that Einstein was a fraud who stole other peoples work and presented it as his own. Look up "Einstein fraud" and see if you don't agree.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I bet common sense isn't very common for this kid, I mean sure he's able to explain theories, but is he capable of changing his own diapers?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join