It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP! What it really does

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lo7s3v3n7ol

Ah so we're researching to further advance our technology...thanks for clearing this up for everyone.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Just a question but is HAARP basically expanding on previous cloud seeding technology? And a secondary question how can it be used as a weapon scientifically?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
Just a question but is HAARP basically expanding on previous cloud seeding technology?

No. It has nothing to do with cloud seeding. It uses radio waves to heat up the ionosphere.

And a secondary question how can it be used as a weapon scientifically?

It can't.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thanks for the reply I am just researching HAARP so a bit new to it. Never the less thank you anyways.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

HAARP truly is a deadly and dangerous weapon, built for nothing more than tyranny and genocide...

I've covered a part of the devious plot in a thread.

It can be found HERE.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
OK!!!

That is about enough childish posting I think

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

You don't like the topic?? Don't Post Here

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

1. Don't Attack any other Member
2. DON'T Respond to an Attack.. Alert it
3. Stop Posting Off Topic Drivel

Last Chance

Last Warning

Warnings and possible loss of posting privileges are next

Thank you

Semper

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Here's a little snippet to fill you all in on HAARP and its purpose for those of you who dont know.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
Just a question but is HAARP basically expanding on previous cloud seeding technology? And a secondary question how can it be used as a weapon scientifically?

Yes they can dump electrical conductive materials or electrical conductive chemicals, those sky tracks near HAARP are not simple contrails as they want you to believe.

As a weapon scientifically it can have many uses....every element on the periodic table has a vibratory frequency, I would think 3.6 million watts of power can have many applications.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I completely agree. With that many watts it doesn't matter what your heating up. You will cause damage either way. If the sun heats up the ionosphere already then why would they need to research it with tools as someone said before. That should be a big red flag in the first place because why would they need a machine to do it themselves?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Man, you are like the evil clone of Jedi Miller.

What exactly did you expect to gain from making a thread quoting nothing but information that has been posted a hundred times on here, and saying "This is from their website"

You didn't put forward an argument for or against anything, until people come along to say "You know it's more than that right?" -- perhaps you didn't want to be the one to say it first....

fail thread...

I disagree with your first, second, third and fourth statement.

1 ) Why is he evil? Why is he a clone? He doesn't look like Jedi Miller to me.

2 ) Why do you ask "what do you have to gain". What do you have to gain by coming in here and insulting him?
I appreciate him posting this info. It's the first time i read it. I guess I missed it because I guess it got buried in the other HAARP threads by a bunch of insults and arguments.

3 ) Where is the format located for what a person should or shouldn't put in their own post besides following the T&C? The title of this thread is HAARP what it really does and he posted the official description. Why is it wrong to start a discussion in the way he chose ? I think this is a good way to start a discussion.

4 ) I don't see any failure here. S&F OP

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
MOD Edit: Please don't "Quote" the post directly above yours
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

thanks for the S&F. I don't understand why people don't just dont move on if they like a topic. Its beyond me and I can start a thread by opening statements however I want
and so can everyone else.
I made this thread because the other HAARP threads were full of insults and I want to make a clean thread with no insults and lots of information. It seems that it's finally turning into that.
edit on 3/24/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I am glad more people are becoming aware of HAARP. Even if we are misled or misinformed on this subject. I have had many thoughts of HAARP, usually when disasters are happening. I saw a tv show years ago about secret projects. HAARP was the topic. A University Professor voiced her concerns with this secret technology. I remember the part where she says "they don't even know the effects this will have when the low frequency energy returns to earth." The effects on people and what this technology was really for.

It has always lingered in my mind. Last week i read the thread about the loud noise in Florida. When I watched the video, all i thought was HAARP, especially when they said the date was march 9. The earthquake was march 12.....

I again thought of other info i read and it said this.....

Reports from the HAARP Induction Magnetometer show it was turned on between March 9th thru early Saturday March 12 when it was abruptly shut down. The instrument, provided by the University of Tokyo, measures temporal variations in the geomagnetic field in the ULF (ultra-low frequency) range 0 to 5 Hertz. HAARP was blowing and going with a 2.5 Hertz range right during the 9.0 quake?

I decided to do more reading on low frequency and how it effects humans. I suggest everyone read up on that topic. those silent dog whistles really do work!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

What sky tracks are you talking about?

You do also realise that 3.6 megawatts is a tiny amount of power?

The average power plant produced hundreds of megawatts.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I believe HAARP does exactly what it says on the tin.
Earthquakes happen. Just like they have always.
There is not an ounce of proof available to suggest HAARP is a lethal weapon.

When HAARP first came about, people feared the idea as there were worries that it could cause a feedback loop which could tear a hole through the ozone and cook the planet. Did it happen? NO.

The same wild reaction happened when the Hadron Collider was been powered up for the first time? Heck, there were lawsuits, wild protests.... all out of fear that it mite cause a blackhole that would swallow us up from the inside. Did it happen? NO.

The truth is, people are quick to put the blame onto things they don't truely understand.

HAARP may very well come up with a solution to repair our atmosphere which is quickly degrading away due to your deodrant can you used this morning, or the car you just drove back from work oh and wait, if your reading this you are actually contributing to destroying the earths atmosphere aswell. So, are you still going to blame HAARP?

It's not a weapon until proven otherwise.
It's not responsible for earthquakes until proven otherwise
edit on 24-3-2011 by fill0000 because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure I would trust info from wiki HARRP/Wiki before a shady youtube video or sites no one has ever visited before, HARRP is not a weapon it's just not possible to be used as a weapon and lastly...it's not a weapon.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I'd trust the hundreds of peer reviewed papers available on HAARP as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by imitator

What sky tracks are you talking about?

You do also realise that 3.6 megawatts is a tiny amount of power?

The average power plant produced hundreds of megawatts.

What, you never heard of aircraft releasing conductive material?

You do realize a small change in one place can have large effects elsewhere, where not talking about energy that is contained in a power plant. Maybe you should add up the watts that can cover 30 square miles...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
There is also not one ounce of evidence to suggest is it only for research. Do you know why we have recently seen auroral lights in the skies before earthquakes? Because that isn't natural. Not trying to be mean but there's something wrong, seriously wrong when the sky changes colors prior to and during an earthquake. HAARP has no evidence that it is a weapon, well it does have some. And it doesn't have any evidence to prove it's a safe research tool. But we each have our opinions. But together we can findout the real answer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join