It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP! What it really does

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Russia actually does have a HAARP machine and it is in fact way more powerful than the one in Alaska. Other countries also have HAARP and they are all more powerful than the one in Alaska.

Yes I've heard this before, I'm asking for any documentation, google earth location, photos, etc. Just saying they are there is meaningless to me.

Keep digging, you might not find the answers you were hoping for, but you will be better prepared for this type of stuff.

================

Never mind:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A wonderful ATS user has already gotten some info about it. The Russian one, which is similar but not identical, is indeed more powerful. It was shut down but rumored to be operational again.

Ok, so now the rest of them? where are they?
edit on 24-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

HAARP can creates a plasma vortex which can be used with a second plasma vortex to create a plasma tunnel which stealth plasma jet aircraft can travel through at supersonic speeds

VASIMIR
Plamsa jet
www.youtube.com...

Russian plasma weapon

Plasma vortex experiment

Plasma propulsion experiment

USA MHD Plasma Stealth Bomber
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

That would be the Sura ionospheric heating facility in Vasilsursk, Russia.
Here's it's little wiki page, for what it's worth.

The European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT) also operates one in Norway.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone has said this yet but it sounds like they might be able to achieve Project Blue Beam with HAARP.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Man, you are like the evil clone of Jedi Miller.

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Even the avatars look alike.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting...

Yet another HAARP thread derailed by those seemingly only here to ridicule and goad the OP into discrediting themselves by 'biting on that bait', rather than conduct mature and intellectual discourse on the subject.

Yes, the 'Official HAARP Debunkers' of this site are correct - there is no [public] proof.

But let's play a game...

Imagine if you would, a hypothetical - that HAARP is a weapon with as much potential as the conspirators believe...don't worry, you're just playing along, you don't actually have to believe it.
Now, tell me - with such a potent, hypothetical weapon, what levels of security do you imagine would surround any "Facts" concerning it?
What would be the ramifications were the public to gain access to such information?
Do you imagine one could simply go looking and find such confessions in the public domain?
Or would some hacking of computers be needed? I would think the latter, obviously.
So.
Let's say I've just hacked into a military computer and gained access to all their damning information on this hypothetical weapon...then I post these findings here, for you all to peruse over.
It is highly probable I would be dead in a week, or my family would.

So for all those demanding DEFINITIVE PROOF[from the horses mouth] or it's a hoax, perhaps you should put your life on the line sometime (yeah...right) in this, our eternal quest for truth, because trust me...there are many projects, ideas and information the military have that are so secret, they demand a level of security that genuinely warrant such extremes as assassination to prevent any leaks to the public.
Or do you think such extreme measures only happen during official Wars...?

Whilst HAARP being a weapon may not be a provable fact, assassinations (not forgetting the lesser, but equally effective, "extraordinary rendition") to keep [likely] similar 'sensitive' information hidden are.
But, as a member of a conspiracy website, you should already know that, shouldn't you...unless you're only here to 'debunk' (in which case one must question your motives and agenda)...

From my previous experience as an activist, the excessive demanding that we stop looking into HAARP equates to: "Look deeper, because there's something there to find" - evidenced by the predominant attitude of 'attack the OP' on every thread relating to this topic.

Shills, you shout far too loudly!

You can expect my "Hypothesis"
on this tech in the near future.

All questions I've posed in this post were rhetorical.
edit on 24-3-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Good call!!! Like the leaf game, 20 thousand referees in the crowd! lol. HAARP is all about low frequency energy!! Regardless what this Technology is actually used for, the effects are dangerous. Please read more on the effects of low frequency energy and how this energy relates to people. If a majority think HAARP is not some sort of multi purpose weapon, it makes me more apt to believe it is. Thats why we come here isn't it? to learn. We have open minds and alot of questions. Everybody is allowed to believe and voice there thoughts.

I tend to think most on here are not part of the herd.

Don't be confused on the power or energy capability of low frequency.

There are alot of very smart people and i want to hear more opinions. More on the topic and less of who is right or wrong.

MB

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by fill0000

I don't mean to breakup this on-going bar fight, but in the early days of HAARP wasn't it said by official sources that it was a communications device that somehow used the earth itself to communicate with our subs?

If my memory serves me correct there, and that no longer is the spiel that they give, why would they change their explanation for it?

Right you are, it was intended to cause a radiowave knock out but at the same time create an open frequency for allied subs so they could use the ionsphere to send and receive communications.

My only guess is they found out after experiments more positive, and less warlike uses for HAARP, its had plently of new additions over the years, and is an ongoing experiment, so they must be finding out new ways of using it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

we have haarp in anchorage alaska, no secret, its basically a huge feild of attennas that emit ELF waves (extreme low frequencys) they bounce off the ionosphere come back, possible earthquake trigger, also ELF waves disrupt the natural rythm of the human body, you cant hear them, but you will feel uneasy, dizzy, nauseous, paranoid,...Russia and China Have their own haarp as well, We have another on near bermuda...As for satelites not cool, just need an intense laser focus on the ocean and you could create hurricanes... Its a weapon simple and clear...please forgive any grammatical errors, thanks

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefanator420

Look I was just passing on what ive heard about the subject, I'll honestly never know what it is, no one will unless your the operator of the damn thing, with that said I retract my previous post, I cant edit it, if anyone could tell me how to delete it much appreciated!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
Imagine if you would, a hypothetical - that HAARP is a weapon with as much potential as the conspirators believe...don't worry, you're just playing along, you don't actually have to believe it.
Now, tell me - with such a potent, hypothetical weapon, what levels of security do you imagine would surround any "Facts" concerning it?

Judging from history, I'd imagine that they would have grabbed the first opportunity to use it very publicly to scare the rest of the world and to justify the money spent on it. Just like they did with the atomic bomb, the MOAB, the stealth fighter and bomber. They jumped on the first excuse show it all off to make sure everyone else was kept nervous about our military potential. I don't see why a weaponized HAARP would be any different. If the rest of the world new for a fact that the US could hit them with an earthquake at will, they'd be easier to keep "in line".

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The fact that earthquakes have been with us way before HAARP doesn't address the Kids post? I didn't get where he denied earthquakes existed prior to. I'm reasonably sure as a member HERE He's aware of tectonic plates and subduction zones etc. His point as I see it is that HE believes HAARP is some kind of trigger...Just to be clear.
I don't see, or at least haven't to date, any solid evidence to support his theory so it goes in the file misunderstood tech stuff like The LHC, Chemtrails, Bases on the far side etc. Telling him that earthquakes are natural and therefore not possibly related to HAARP to my way of thinking, doesn't help him in his quest. I think a great deal and try to read as much as I can regarding my suspicion that earthquakes and CME's are related. I'm not saying ALL quakes are CME related but I suspect that the sun helps trigger some of the larger events. that being said I wouldn't want to hear how earthquakes are just natural events spanning back to the beginning and nothing to do with my view put forth....I don't know, just seems patronizing somehow?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Seems to me that the sun would in no way heat the ionosphere up to the levels HAARP can achieve so it's not much of a red flag as clearly the HAARP quest is to outdo the sun by a huge quantity and (relevant or not) from the other side

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Do you really think HAARP has more power than the sun?

Or are you just making stuff up?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
some times you have to read between the lines a little in life not every ting is black and white..they arent gonna spell it out for you..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes. The HAARP program is committed to developing a world class ionospheric research facility consisting of: The Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The IRI will be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study. A sophisticated suite of scientific (or diagnostic) instruments that will be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region. Observation of the processes resulting from the use of the IRI in a controlled manner will allow scientists to better understand processes that occur continuously under the natural stimulation of the sun. Scientific instruments installed at the HAARP Observatory will be useful for a variety of continuing research efforts which do not involve the use of the IRI but are strictly passive. Among these studies include ionospheric characterization using satellite beacons, telescopic observation of the fine structure in the aurora, and documentation of long-term variations in the ozone layer.

This came straight from the HAARP website.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

everyone who is interested in HAARP knows that already. but, most of us no thats not what its really for. come on now, open your eyes!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by iniciate35761
www.youtube.com...

Haarp is said to be age old Tesla project back around area 51. Also myth busters did a project on one of Tesla's projects. One Striaght Iron beam with a 5lbs. weight in the dead center of the beam shaking in a horizontal pattern really fast caused the Iron beam to bow and flex. They proved the could shake a whole bridge with just 16 lbs. of weight! Ok Tesla was working on more than what most people could even dream up. Look at the Tesla's electric car ...... 300 miles on one charge and chevy, toyota , nissan and mercedes can even come up with a one car to get a hundred miles to one charge. Tesla is and was the Einstein on the 1900's no doubt and combined with modern day technology it could be dangerous. He said that he could bring down even the best of man's buildings with his pulse motor....Hell they have witnesses that say he destroyed half the building when he was testing his "little project".

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Okay I have done all my research and I still am back at square one.
sorry but i dont think that HAARP is just a research tool. I will say it again, HAARP is a weapon and I can't prove it to any of you but what you should do is accept my opinion and throw your opinion out there. Personally I think it is a weapon because of the way it was taken over by the U.S. Military after the original inventor died. They jumped on it like crazy. So the first question is why would the military take control of something so quickly? And the second thing I want to say is! Well... HAARP was described in many articles and books and government plans that it can be used as a weapon and I don't doubt for one second that it can be used as a weapon, has been used as a weapon, and will continue to be used as a weapon. Have you ever heard of environmental warfare? Well thats exactly what HAARP is and that's exactly why the military took possession of HAARP so fast. Also I would like to say once again that the best way to hide something is in "plain sight" I have done my research today and it seems to me that you can't prove it either way because it is the government and you will never know what you want to about stuff like this. But I can say that one day we will see the effects of HAARP being used as a weapon and we will then realize that HAARP was really a weapon all along.

I'm done explaining why I think it's weapon. I need to show you proof or anything else. The only thing you need to know is that I believe Its a weapo. And has been used for environmental warfare and will be used in the future. If you have a reply, don't bash, dont hate, don't attack me. Just say okay and then state why you think its a weapon or not. I'm tired of the fighting and rude remarks.

have a wonderful day or nite!

Peace,

Kid_cudi

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
That's your opinion, although I very much beg to differ with the statement you make that it is been used as a weapon. I do not see a single piece of evidence to suggest HAARP has ever been used with harmful intentions.

Anything from a pencil to a weapon of mass destruction can be called a weapon these days, if it has potential to take human life - its a weapon.

Why did the military jump onto HAARP? Just like the U.S military jump onto anything they can get there hands on, technology wise. If you were to let HAARP continue to operate in the wrong hands, it could be dangerously exploited for another mans gain. Its called strategic opportunity. Just like the US Fighter Jet that fell over Libya a couple of days ago was bombed to smithereens. Its simply to avoid the exploitation of technology and the reuse of it in a manner that would be a threat to national security - that simple.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join