It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP! What it really does

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

And there's not one once of evidence that this is a weapon, and besides wouldn't it make more sense to hide this if it was a weapon?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
I'm pretty sure I would trust info from wiki HARRP/Wiki before a shady youtube video or sites no one has ever visited before, HARRP is not a weapon it's just not possible to be used as a weapon and lastly...it's not a weapon.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

Do you know what HAARP was going to be used for before the military/airforce bought the rights to the design plans? The inventor had plans to use it to keep the united states safe from missle attacks and whatever was thrown Into our skies to destroy us. The military realized it's potential and bought the rights. What does that tell you about it now that you know what it was originally Intended for. Also weather manipulation is very real. YouTube has professional people and experts in that area demonstrating it. Weather manipulation is possible and so that means that with the way the military bought the design plans and realized it's potential they knew it could be used as a weapon. HAARP was used in the beginning of the Iraq war also.

The real inventor of HAARP is It appears that Dr. Bernard Eastlund, you should do some research on him
your welcome.
edit on 24-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Actually, the earthquake light phenomena has been observed for a very long time. Scientists started acknowledging them in the 60s. Id give you a link, but I think you should do your own research.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/24/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

And there's not one once of evidence that this is a weapon, and besides wouldn't it make more sense to hide this if it was a weapon?

I will quote a saying that is very true. "the best place to hide is in plain sight"
So the best place to hide a weapon is in plain sight.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

That's not true? Show me proof it is.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

hmm since your so sure this is a weapon, explain to me how it has the power and capabilities to cause earthquakes, don't link me to some half baked youtube video or a poorly done freewebs site.I wanna know how it works straight from your mouth, because I can tell you how it works in providing us with research to further advance our radio signals..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

That's not true? Show me proof it is.

You know it's true. People don't search for things when it it's hiding right in front of them. They search the other areas. Do some research about the best way to hide and it will tell you the answer is in plain sight.
don't worry you'll find your answers someday.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

edit on 24-3-2011 by AnimositisominA because: oooops

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

hmm since your so sure this is a weapon, explain to me how it has the power and capabilities to cause earthquakes, don't link me to some half baked youtube video or a poorly done freewebs site.I wanna know how it works straight from your mouth, because I can tell you how it works in providing us with research to further advance our radio signals..

Do you really think they would tell us the true power of HAARP. Before I do anything else I wanna hear from your own mouth in your own words why you think HAARP is not a weapon. No one has ever said why they think it's not a weapon. The sun dies the exact same things they are doing to the ionosphere. Please tell me I'm so interested

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Like I said before kid.
I encourage you to find it yourself.
Call it a friendly little dare.
Or I'll post the link after you show links backing everything you posted on this thread.
I think that's reasonable.

Haha okay sounds fair

Second

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
There is also not one ounce of evidence to suggest is it only for research. Do you know why we have recently seen auroral lights in the skies before earthquakes? Because that isn't natural. Not trying to be mean but there's something wrong, seriously wrong when the sky changes colors prior to and during an earthquake. HAARP has no evidence that it is a weapon, well it does have some. And it doesn't have any evidence to prove it's a safe research tool. But we each have our opinions. But together we can findout the real answer.

I know haarp can cause atmospheric light shows, but they've been reported from earthquakes long before HAARP even existed.

Ball lightning, flashes and auroral lights are nothing new what so ever. The exact cause for them, well, I still think we are quite unsure, although the magnetic energy before and during a quake must be huge!

What evidence do you have to suggest HAARP is a weapon. I understand anything, with reason, can be turned into something nasty if used in a destructive manner, just like the Hadron Collider makes a very very large scale catipult.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The Military's Pandora's Box

by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

This is part of the article but I will also post the source since it is so long. I got in trouble earlier for posting too much in one quote lol.

This article was prepared to provide a summary of the contents of a book written in 1995 which describes an entirely new class of weapons. The weapons and their effects are described in the following pages. The United States Navy and Air Force have joined with the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, to build a prototype for a ground based "Star Wars" weapon system located in the remote bush country of Alaska. The individuals who are demanding answers about HAARP are scattered around the planet. As well as bush dwellers in Alaska, they include: a physician in Finland; a scientist in Holland; an anti-nuclear protester in Australia; independent physicists in the United States; a grandmother in Canada, and countless others. Unlike the protests of the 1960s the objections to HAARP have been registered using the tools of the 1990s. From the Internet, fax machines, syndicated talk radio and a number of alternative print mediums the word is getting out and people are waking up to this new intrusion by an over zealous United States government.

When u get to the page scroll down a bit. www.haarp.net...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Well before I write what can be easily found on wiki and everywhere else, I wanna know why you think it is a weapon? You cant fire frequencies off that cause earthquakes in a certain area, you would have to start a chain reaction close to the source, but seeing as how HARRP is in Alaska and the Japan quake happened off the coast of Japan I doubt HARRP had anything to do with it, so going by that same bit of common sense we can clearly see that HARRP isn't responsible for any Earthquakes, also fun fact did you know alot of civilians work at HARRP? why would civilians who could leak this info be allowed anywhere near a weapon like this?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well now that changes a lot if citizens really do work at HAARP. But what kind of citizens? And someone please tell me why the U.S. Airforce would want something like HAARP. But why do they have gates at the facility of HAARP? I mean I understand a reason that they just don't want anyone walking in there. And why wouldn't they let Jesse Ventura inside the HAARP facility? Is It because jesse is an idiot or did they have something to hide?
edit on 24-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

When I say citizens i am referring to ones who im sure have a degree in the field of research being done here.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Here what I said in another thread about civilians and their open door policy at HAARP...

You guys are silly if you think your going to get a full tour of their highly classified HAARP facility? You would be meet by tour guides who say follow me, all the while giving you a full line of BS as you pass by several closed doors with little scientist talking about geophysics and world domination!

HAARP is not just a civilian project, if you read on their site it is used to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.... as to what else it can do is probably classified information and used by the DoD behind closed doors, their not going to tell civilians how the geomagnetosphere is related to plate tectonics or ways to manipulate magnetic-field causing earthquakes with their antenna arrays etc...
edit on 24-3-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

When I say citizens i am referring to ones who im sure have a degree in the field of research being done here.

Lol well I know that but I didn't know a citizen was able to work there. I've just always thought in one direction and only on direction when it comes to HAARP. Okay everyone I am seriously about to say this and I quote myself. "i need to do more research on HAARP" but how do I do that without getting stuff that's not legit?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

That's a start for some good information for me to begin researching. But I will not post what I find as will cause conflict here because it has probably been posted many times. Although I actually am starting believe is nothing more than a research tool. However I know it can be used for more than that but I'm not quite sure about destruction in certain places on earth or world domination. Lol now I'm kinda confused. Anyone wanna post some legit info so I don't have to go to google and end up reading the wrong info.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Research - systematic investigation to establish facts or principles or to collect information on a subject - Collins English dictionary.

Researching surely requires ones self to go through information and separate the facts from fiction.

The only facts that we can believe are presented on the official haarp website + wiki. Poorly made YouTube presentations and articles written by people 20 years ago full of fear mongering are not a good place to start.

I would suggest learning everything there is to know 'officially' from the HAARP programs website, then try find some questions, use the freedom of information act, do some digging, and build your own portfolio of research. Going around the web trying to find answers will not make you anymore successful in proving HAARP as a dangerous weapon, its all hearsay.

edit on 24-3-2011 by fill0000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join