It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mozeart

Thanks mozeart. Finally someone can express what i cannot.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Wow, the way to clear and balance was very clear and insightful. I don't plan on jumping off into the spirit world any time soon, but some days I just need a way to balance. I will try it tonight. The colorful imagery was very helpful.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

i was just about to reply to Biggs for his very 'first incarnate' attitude, but i just don't think he's ready yet, i felt my response was just negative an removed it. Perhaps i need to be more patient, but i still get a giggle from the young souls. And POP culture gives me snicklefits. I bet he likes Rap.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Opening yourself up to the warp is very dangerous. Becareful staring into the abyss because many times it will stare right back at you.

link   
I too opened my third eye, and I too regret it. I felt shocks just like you too, and they came with extreme pain. Sometimes I wouldn't even sleep it made me feel so horrible.

For a while I couldn't go to the bathroom, and it was driving me ill. Then I took some laxitives, and BOOM third eye opened.

link   
reply to post by SSgatorblood104

He is 100% right it's always crazy as F@*k at first
but it's just like the MATRIX
"exactly" and Mr. Smith wants to kill you once you KNOW...but now you have no choice but to fight and over come the evil.

OH would you guys please stop telling people to go to websites and what not...this is not good one must learn the natural way thru dreams, meditation and having a mission to help the worlds consciousness and becoming pure of evil.

I know the 2012 talk is BIG and all this UFO, Federation of Light and so on is big now. But this WAR is no Joke pure evil is real and there is soooooo much stuff most have no clue about and honestly as a warrior in the fight it's best that way, not everyone is ready for this world they cant even deal with this one.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I wanna be a jedi! How can i get in on this whole chakra/mysticism thing? It sounds interesting, if a bit far-fetched. Any experts willing to lend me some advice?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
THERE IS NO SECRET.

Your third eye isnt open. Your third eye is going to open "IF" you learn to truly accept yourself as the christ.

Then you will be illuminated.

Just read and understand this and you wont have to ever read any further ever again.

This is not christian.

This is not religious.
edit on 24-3-2011 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

He's NOT the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enclave
I wanna be a jedi! How can i get in on this whole chakra/mysticism thing? It sounds interesting, if a bit far-fetched. Any experts willing to lend me some advice?

I'm still waiting to take delivery of my beam sword and light-bike. But until then try this...

Sit in a comfortable place, and try to be comfortable with yourself. If the mind is a river then its banks are stretched to burst. If you can channel that force and power into one singular thought, imagine what we'd be able to accomplish. Quieten your mind, thats a good place to start.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Then you havent opened your third eye, you just think you have....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Your Welcome...

I have to deal with this every day of my life and I have lost friends because of it and so on and so on so I know what your going thru...Some advice keep it to yourself and just work on getting stronger and understanding all you can. As the great change grows and continues most will not understand what is coming and happening. But the fact your 3rd eye is open you will be able to over come what is upon us if your focus on Love, being positive and God and the truth
and your abilities will grow to a higher energy for GOOD

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
I too opened my third eye, and I too regret it. I felt shocks just like you too, and they came with extreme pain. Sometimes I wouldn't even sleep it made me feel so horrible.

For a while I couldn't go to the bathroom, and it was driving me ill. Then I took some laxitives, and BOOM third eye opened.

I'll give that joke a 3

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Enclave

LOOK TO YOUR DREAMS

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

thank you for your sacrifice and i will cary on where you leave off

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
wow I got 4 eyes, 2 blue ones a blind third eye . HMM? I still want to know the technique
edit on 24-3-2011 by agentblue because: inappropriate language refering to brown eye

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
As i said read the book. do the exercises. You can't get fit without the pain. Its not that I regret awakening my third eye its just that when I wake up i see these things hovering around and it immediately scares me. i have no idea what they are and why. I am glad that I am only seeing animals and not intelligent spirits.

You can only lead a horse to water.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

Ummm..........A truely spiritual person would never think to prostitute spirituality.....would never, offer it up for sale for nine pieces of gold. If a practice is truth and one has attained a true Enlightenment or Gnosis, then relinquishing Enlightenment, in order that one "profit", is no profit and only leads to a falling away, a descent from attainment.........However, if an accolite, or desciple makes a choice of their own free will, out of gratitude and in "thanksgiving", to make an "offering", then that can be forgiven and in humble reflection accepted. However, it is only accepted, that an offering be dispensed and shared amongst the charges and never for the mundane enrichment of the master, the teacher.
Buddhist monks would sometimes seek out a cave, in hermitage. The cave roof kept rain off the head, a few handfulls of whatever was available to eat would suffice.
You see, "austerity does not poverty make".

An admonishment, if you travel this path it is for a lifetime, not the pursuit of fadwalkers.

After attainment, what need has one of illusion, once illusion and it's trappings have been shed?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
As i said read the book. do the exercises. You can't get fit without the pain. Its not that I regret awakening my third eye its just that when I wake up i see these things hovering around and it immediately scares me. i have no idea what they are and why. I am glad that I am only seeing animals and not intelligent spirits.

You can only lead a horse to water.

Maybe this will help

www.youtube.com.../u/0/yfjqgiS5wQU

Somehow this link brings up the violet flame exercise but please check out the video of Your Divine Self on that channel.
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destructor

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell

I'll give that joke a 3

That's a bit generous lol!

OP, I do not know anything about third eye stuff nor do I believe any of it personally but just be careful regardless. Even psychosomatic experiences can have negative effects.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You folks are bat sh*t crazy.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join