It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are These Points By My Name ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what these points mean by my name?

One more question... How do I get a pic next to my screen name like I have seen so many have?

And (last one)..lol...How do I know if I have mail here from someone.

Thanks Guys.

Fancy

[edit on 22-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
you can view the "tutorial" on how to do such things like get an avatar... it's located along the site's menu bar. 6th over from the left, to be exact.

the points are the most coveted thing on the internet. they allow you to buy things in the ATS Store (in your member center) such as upload space, more u2u storage, and a slew of other things.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
At the top of the page look for "Tutorial" ..... it show u here how to put up a picture/avatar by your name and also how to check your mail/u2u's....as for the points by your name ... you can use these points to buy access to different places here at ATS or to buy things..... hope I helped a little!

Ohhhh....and WELCOME TO ATS!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to know the answers to those guestions.

Fancy

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Fancy:

You might also like to read & join up in this thread....this is if you need help from a memebr who has been here for a while and know his/her way around......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LaNena_24

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ive got a ATS question too I dont really want to start a new thread for it so ill ask it here.

Whats with the titles under peoples names such as Scholar,Fighter,Writer?
How do people get these and what do they mean?

Thanks for any info

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

This should answer all of your questions...

ABOUT ATS: "Writer-Fighter-Scholar" user titles

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaNena_24
Fancy:

You might also like to read & join up in this thread....this is if you need help from a memebr who has been here for a while and know his/her way around......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LaNena_24

Thank you so much, you have been very helpful

Fancy

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Ive got a ATS question too I dont really want to start a new thread for it so ill ask it here.

Thanks for any info

That's a good question.. I hope you get a answer, being I would really like to know.

Fancy

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaNena_24
At the top of the page look for "Tutorial" ..... it show u here how to put up a picture/avatar by your name and also how to check your mail/u2u's....as for the points by your name ... you can use these points to buy access to different places here at ATS or to buy things..... hope I helped a little!

Ohhhh....and WELCOME TO ATS!!!

Thanks so much for the WELCOME.. right back at you!!

last question. how in the heck do I add to my profile.. I see people have added a link on their profile.. and I would like to add one to mine.. Don't want to add it here, Or I'll get a time out..LOL

Fancy

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fancypants099
That's a good question.. I hope you get a answer, being I would really like to know.

Obviously you missed Zed's answer to this question, so here is the link he provided as an answer.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Obviously you missed Zed's answer to this question, so here is the link he provided as an answer.

Thanks over and above that, how do I edit my profile? Do you know if I'm able to add a www in my profile. I have seen other WWW's in members profile, just want to follow the rules here.

Fancy

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i'm a newbie too, i was soo confused on how to operate on this site. I got adopted, and it was my best decision ever!

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by katt06
i'm a newbie too, i was soo confused on how to operate on this site. I got adopted, and it was my best decision ever!

From one newbie to another.. WELCOME.. i sent you a U2U...at least I found out how to do that..LOL (maybe I'm just too blonde)

Fancy

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Thanks over and above that, how do I edit my profile? Do you know if I'm able to add a www in my profile. I have seen other WWW's in members profile, just want to follow the rules here.

Go to �control panel�.

Then click �edit profile�.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Go to �control panel�.

Then click �edit profile�.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found it.

Fancy

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
THANKS EVERYONE FOR
ALL THE HELP

U2U me some timeeeeeeeeeeee

Fancy

[edit on 22-7-2004 by fancypants099]

[edit on 22-7-2004 by fancypants099]