It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What creates negative energy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What creates negative energy? What amplifies it? Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Negative people and negative emotions or actions.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

I agree, its the yin to the yang if you will.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Negative thoughts, which lead to negative emotions, which lead to negative actions,which lead to negative reactions to the negative actions,repeat cycle.

The good news is positive energy works the same way.Both are contagious, and spread rapidly to influence anyone around us.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Negative perception. Negative energy artificially created by the way we perceive situations going on around us. Everybody has the mental and spiritual power to turn negative energy into positive energy they just have to believe they can do it. That's just my humble opinion but it always works for me. :-)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Fear or in other words negative thoughts.

Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seberhar

Possibly, but then it's no where near as simple as you make it out to be. I might start off the morning in a positive mood, but I share this planet with billions of other people and there's always someone who gets a kick out of ###### you off or does something to ruin your day or screws you over. We are constantly surrounded by selfish, negative people & negative news, in the form of death, destruction, violence etc, shoved down our throats numerous times a day by the media and it's all designed to keep us in a negative state of mind. Lets face it, it's a dog eat dog world and all the positivity in the world isn't going to change anything unless everyone else adopts the same state of mind and quite frankly that is just impossible. This world has intelligent design written all over it, but unfortunately it's designer gets a kick out of negativity, pain and suffering and there's nothing we can do about it, except delude ourselves.Delusions of grandeur is the name of the game, but then we don't really exist, so why worry about it.
edit on 23-3-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

positivity and negetivity come down to perception. So in short, you personaly create negative energy. You could take a hundred people who all act negatively towards just one person. If that person does'nt percieve these people to be acting in a negative way. Then all negativity is void from the perspective of that one persons view.

Energy is just energy. Its how you percieve it which makes it appear possitive or negative.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Fear, it is the seed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I've thought about this before and came to the conclusion that it's ignorance for the most part.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by seberhar

Possibly, but then it's no where near as simple as you make it out to be. I might start off the morning in a positive mood, but I share this planet with billions of other people and there's always someone who gets a kick out of ###### you off or does something to ruin your day or screws you over. We are constantly surrounded by selfish, negative people & negative news, in the form of death, destruction, violence etc, shoved down our throats numerous times a day by the media and it's all designed to keep us in a negative state of mind. Lets face it, it's a dog eat dog world and all the positivity in the world isn't going to change anything unless everyone else adopts the same state of mind and quite frankly that is just impossible. This world has intelligent design written all over it, but unfortunately it's designer gets a kick out of negativity, pain and suffering and there's nothing we can do about it, except delude ourselves.Delusions of grandeur is the name of the game, but then we don't really exist, so why worry about it.
edit on 23-3-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

I really don't think you have anything to worry about from others..............................Take a deep breath, go back and read your post......................Now, do you SEE where all the negative energy surrounding you is truly coming from??

Your world is what YOU make of it, or it can be what you LET others make it.................Your choice!!

Parker

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Typical new age BS. If an individual is at the mercy of someone else. Take for example all the people (especially children) who have been beaten and abused? Are you honestly telling me that these people can make all that pain and suffering go away simply by thinking positive. Keep soaking up the new age BS, because that's all it is and that's all you're selling. You don't have a clue how this world works.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I've always heard things like, well ok, I'm torn on this a bit, i try to be open minded, so I don't even know where to start. If you follow the Bible, then it says "absent from the body present with the lord" therefore going by that, any "entity" is of demonic nature. It also says that demonic entities can even appear as an angel of light, they play on your weaknesses, for instance, if they are all considered demonic, then some of the entities I've had experience with "claiming" to be my dad who killed himself when i was 9, are actaully demonic and trying to get me to feed into their energy.

Then its also said, the more you focus on it, the stronger it gets. For instance, I was watching a show called "a haunting in CT" and these people had some insaine experiences, brought in some of the top investigators, some of who actually left they were so freaked, we're talking poltergiest activity...so they do a house exorcisim, and while doing that the priest said no matter what happens DO NOT give it your attention, and during it, the mother is grabbed violently and shoved against a wall while lights are flikering and stuff flying around the room...hard to ignore and not try to help her, but they didn't, so it stopped, and eventually was gone.....my question is, where do they go? Are they bound and have no more power, or do they go to someone else who might be weak in an area in their lives and try to get in that way?

There's so much more, but I can't think totally clearly at this point, so I'll leave this how it is

Such an iteresting topic, love paranormal stuff

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
selfishness leading to.......(not necessarily in this order) greed wantoness possesivness envy control subjigation war and destruction i think

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Negative thoughts will engender a negative atmosphere. How many times have you been in a place where the thoughts of another have effected you. Be it a football stadium or a music concert. Stone collects and amplifies emotion be it good or bad. Probably because of crystals inside. These are receptors and transmitters. How may times have you been in a building that feels uncomfortable or a house that feels welcoming. Emotions are very powerful things.

Yes I understand that its very easy to say - stay positive, be happy and then stay in that frame of mind through out the day whilst coming into contact with people of a negative frame of mind. However, it is possible - just takes a bit of effort. If you are surrounded by people of a positive headspace you naturally remain positive. Its almost impossible to be grumpy in the face of unrelenting happiness.

Negative energy usually comes from an act or thought from a human being.

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
good point Shelbee, emotions definitly affect us from others...concerts and stadiums is a great example. I get it to the extreme, it's almost like I can almost share my energy fields with others, or take from theirs, depending what frame I'm in...I'm still playing with this trying to figure it out more...there's so much we don't know! So exciting

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you Lymefighter.
Our individual aura/energy field on average extends about three feet from our physical body. In close quarter this could be an explanation to why people get carried away with the crowd and mob rule.

If you should find yourself in such a situation it helps to envisage yourself enveloped in a white egg shaped aura with a symbol of your choice be it a cross or a pentacle at your crown. It helps to chants a mantra to yourself to focus your thoughts away from the hysteria around you. I myself found this technique helpful when surrounded by a mob once - I chanted a nursery rhyme - I think it was ring a ring a roses.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
What creates negative energy? What amplifies it? Just wondering.

Why do people talk about negative energy like it's a bad thing, negative has to do in general with mercy, your heart, your ability to feel, kindness, it is the female aspect.

When you cry you are negative, crying is not such a bad thing, brings out your kindness and sorrow for others, compassion, like the rain it purifies. There are bad things in any type of energy, each has it's good aspects and bad aspects.
edit on 2-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Pepsi, I'm not sure that's where we were going with it all really. You're right, crying is not a negative thing, it's actually really clensing to your body, it's a natural detox type of thing. It was just a discussion on what feeds negative energies as what has to do with paranormal type entities

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Trolling threads, not referring to yours though

top topics

<<   2 >>

join