It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What creates negative energy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lymefighter
Pepsi, I'm not sure that's where we were going with it all really. You're right, crying is not a negative thing, it's actually really clensing to your body, it's a natural detox type of thing. It was just a discussion on what feeds negative energies as what has to do with paranormal type entities

When you cry, you might hear someone say, "stop being so negative"

I'm not mixing things up...crying is negative but in a good way.

negative energies as what has to do with paranormal type entities

There are good or bad, not about negative.
Your terminology is ugly or cute, but you see ugly does not mean bad, it just means ugly even if it's an opposing force. Negativity is really a female aspect and has nothing to do with good or bad.

edit on 2-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
ok, so you have me confused, is this a sexist remark? I know plenty of males who are "negative" and exude "negative" energy.... or is it more of a based on the "big picture" of what the world perceives? not trying to argue here, I'm thinking our terminology just isn't lining up with each other

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lymefighter
ok, so you have me confused, is this a sexist remark? I know plenty of males who are "negative" and exude "negative" energy.... or is it more of a based on the "big picture" of what the world perceives? not trying to argue here, I'm thinking our terminology just isn't lining up with each other

No, it has to do with duality of nature, male and female is the duality, dark and light.

I know plenty of males who are "negative" and exude "negative" energy.

They may be more feminine, maybe softer, they feel sorry faster, they may even cry.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
What creates negative energy? What amplifies it? Just wondering.

Why do people talk about negative energy like it's a bad thing, negative has to do in general with mercy, your heart, your ability to feel, kindness, it is the female aspect.

When you cry you are negative, crying is not such a bad thing, brings out your kindness and sorrow for others, compassion, like the rain it purifies. There are bad things in any type of energy, each has it's good aspects and bad aspects.
edit on 2-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

I suppose it depends on the context of the word negative. In this thread I have taken (admittedly a huge one) the assumption that it is to mean depressive, unhappy.

If in the occult view you mean - then yes negative can be seen as female. Context and general understanding of the meaning is everything - for example. Tantric Magic = The Left Hand Path. But most people understand the Left Hand Path to mean Satanic and Evil.

And don't forget people can cry out of joy too.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Consciousness creates negative energy. We are all responsible for it and only we can fix it.

Spiritual Quantum Physics and the Evil Black Magician Who Lives Inside Mankind.

Man is not one but many!

The New Age of Aquarius has given us a new paradigm to work with. It is called the Laws of Spiritual Quantum Physics.

It is now time to redefine what a human being really is. The simplistic definition "an upright biped" is no longer sufficient to describe the complexity of modern man. Did you know that everything walking around in our streets on two legs is not human?

Nor is the religious dogmatic definition that "man is a physical body that contains a soul" valid anymore.

In reality man is a soul, who blinked out of the Mind of God. He is all energy and he creates a physical body from the energies of the Quantum Ocean that surrounds him.

The big illusion that mankind lives under that causes all his sufferings can be solved by understanding that man is not a unity but a multiplicity.

Since everything in the universe including man is energy, than along with attracting the energies to create a physical body he also attracted many other divergent energies.

These energies have taken on a separate life inside man. In the occult world they are called egregors. Fear, hate, jealousy are some to name a few.

They have become very clever and often self-harming "I's". These "I's" mankind carries around within his energy structure.

They live just below mankind's level of consciousness so that he does not see what they are doing. They use their cunning arts to stimulate mankind into negative states. These negative states (where they exist) are on the rise at the present level of humanity on the planet today.

Look at the news, the TV, the crime, wars and chaos that prevails.

For mankind to wake up and follow the new Laws of Spiritual Quantum Physics into a more spiritual reality each and every one of us must learn to see the ugly and lying set of "I's" that are within us.

The object of these negative "I's", these parasitic energy fields we are carrying within us is to destroy our happiness and make us miserable and ill. They also eat our vital life force like psychic vampires.

The greatest illusion and mystery that we all share is in our ignorance of what lies within us.

It is almost as if an Evil Black Magician concerned with keeping us asleep on this planet Earth realizes what suggestible fools we are. He hypnotizes us to serve his needs and not our own. We feed him our life force instead of using it ourselves to evolve spiritually.

The real danger for us is in taking our negative emotions (I's) as our own. We tend to think everything that goes on within us, every thought, idea, mood, memory, feeling, depression, sensation belongs to us. That we created them!

We attribute all evil thoughts and all our good thoughts to our own making. This is a deeply wrong idea. It causes us endless and unnecessary suffering.

We are convincingly assured that we are a single person, a unity, a real I. But man is not a unity but a multiplicity.

We need to awaken from this trancelike, hypnotic false reality we are living.

To awaken we must first divide ourselves into two parts.. One an 'observer' who consciously watches what the other part 'the observed' is doing.

We need to become individualized Gods ruling our own energy world. We need to know what the positive "I's" and the negative "I's" are doing within us 24/7.

Then we can consciously feed the positive "I's" with our attention and life force making them stronger. And slowly kill off the negative "I's" by a conscious lack of attention to them. This will cut off their energy supply and they will die. Remember where you place your attention your energy flows.

This is how we can help rid the world of negative entities and break their control over us.

goarticles.com...

Is there an evil, goateed version of you somewhere in the multiverse?
io9.com...#!5573351/ask-a-physicist-is-there-an-evil-goateed-version-of-you-somewhere-in-the-multiverse

edit on 3-4-2011 by kindred because: update links

top topics

<< 1   >>

join