It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wakes up the Audience on "The View"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+196 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I love this! Watch how Barbara Walters and the blonde woman really do their best to push the government position on things but Jesse wins over the audience in the end!

LOL

911 was an inside job
the CIA killed JFK
the Vietnam War was based on a lie

I thought Jesse did awesome and can't wait to interview him soon on the "Late Night in the Midlands" radio show I do with Mike Vara.

Keep up the good work everybody and post this video everywhere you can. If Jesse can wake up the mind controlled sheep of "The View" and basically win them over then we all need to do our best.

Rock on!

edit on 22-3-2011 by GlennCanady because: forgot video

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Loved the interview. The audience could tell Jesse was making sense. S&F for you sir.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We couldnt ask for a better spokesman to bring the truth to the mainstream.

When Jessie Ventura speaks, people are forced to listen

Great job

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Excellent find.

'Why do you blame the Bush Government for 9/11?' LOL BIG time.

He gave some excellent responses, he certainly loves a good conspiracy. Keep up the good work Jesse.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thread already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i love jesse he should definitely run for president

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Excellent post, and love his show. speaking of that, has anyone heard when the 3rd season is to begin?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
lol....

Cheney .....

lmeao.....

'trust in elected officials..."

lol

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ron Paul/ Jesse Ventura 2012!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Thread already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah but this one has the video posted, not some lame link!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That is an example of an articulate & educated man explaining conspiracy. He is someone you know they want to get rid of. They cant just make him disappear or discredit someone of his caliber. He is as smart as they come. His game is tight.

Every once in a while someone comes along like Jessie and he takes the wind out of the sails of the skeptics and leaves them speechless. I love it, I am a fan.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
That is an example of an articulate & educated man explaining conspiracy. He is someone you know they want to get rid of. They cant just make him disappear or discredit someone of his caliber. He is as smart as they come. His game is tight.

Every once in a while someone comes along like Jessie and he takes the wind out of the sails of the skeptics and leaves them speechless. I love it, I am a fan.

Not to mention, because he has ruffled feathers, his death would be to obvious.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Good post man, S&F.. I kinda wish he wouldn't have left the 911 bit with just Bush and Cheney, as it obviously ran much deeper than that. I was really hoping he'd bring up Norman Mineta's testimony on the VP.. Still a great appearance on National TV for those still sleeping though..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So, is anyone getting his new book now? I loved the nice ovation the audience gave him! Good job Gov!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KewlDaddyFatty

Already read it! Good book. Covers things that he hasn't in his show.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I've always been a fan of Ventura, ever since his WWF days. I'll be picking his book up in the next day or so.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty

I've always been a fan of Ventura, ever since his WWF days. I'll be picking his book up in the next day or so.

I think you will be impressed with the information he submits. Not to mention, he cross references, so he has sources that would generally be overlooked.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Looking forward to it. It's been a while since I've read a decent book.

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's an interesting dynamic when you see Barbara Walters defending the establishment... why? Simply because she's been paid way huge money by the establishment TV networks in New York since the early sixties and it's just a fact that individuals who one way or another struck it rich working for the fat cats will never bite the hand that fed them. She's racked up hundreds of millions off of the very same media that cooperate in perpetrating the cover-ups Ventura is talking about. That's just the power of money right there. These people go along with the establishment party line for all those years in order to keep that goose happy that's laying all their golden eggs, that's all that is.
edit on 22-3-2011 by switching yard because: spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

I've seen one episode of the View, and though it was agonizing, I did learn one thing....that those women on that show, and many other shows like it, are way leftist....and are bought and paid for!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join