It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hate for Americans?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

I know that but the person saying that doesn't realize the Extreme side affects of it blowing it will be a global catastrophe with millions maybe billions dying and the rest will have the worst time ever one that we have never seen and I hope we never see in this lifetime. it's just sad some peoples thinking I mean wasn't Japan enough for some. I for one don't wish any disasters on any people after seeing the strife the Japanese are facing.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosheh24
reply to post by scoobyrob

I know that but this thread was more directed at a few people I have read post blind hatred for the citizens here and wished to see yellowstone blow and wipe us out which is sad. I know many are waking to these realities and this was directed to those that have not woken yet but thanks for your reply.

The guy who said that has his username as USAisSatan or something similar. He is just a troll and doesn't reflect widespread wishes.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

I hope so to but I just don't see that happening anytime soon unless some whistleblowers from TPTB come out and show where the true blame needs to be placed but then that would mean they would have to have a heart which I really doubt they do. But who knows maybe some of them will see the errors of there ways and have a change of heart but that's a stretch.

And Yellowstone will be a Global event not just local unless the eruption is small but even then a small eruption there is bad news for everyone not just America and Cananda who will feel the major brunt of it's force.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Yes that's his name and I figured he was a troll but there are others maybe not wishing yellowstone but horrific quakes to happen here but he was the last one I read so his hatred was on the top of my head when I started this.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Most of the callousness comes from the Brit ATS members so eventhough they don't have UK in "location", you can count on the leap in judgement.
You'll get used to ingoring them.
They don't longer appreciate let alone remember our Army, Navy saving their necks when Hitler pushed them out of Europe at Dunkirk in 1941. Sad lot...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am American and sometimes embarrassed to say so. Not because of what other people in other countries might say but because it is true! We have no control over the b*****d's running our government. Rigged voting machines see to that. We do have some choice but there are so many mush minded people in this country they can not see beyond republican or democrat. Those of us that are aware of what is happening are a minority. The majority in this country really think the rest of the world is repressed and we have our "freedom". Try to tell someone that our country is the most ignorant of politics and they will proudly say they are not they listen to CNN or FOX. Then you have the ones who when you try to educate them say they don't want to know! Sheeple is a good word to describe the masses here. I don't know why people in this country don't care anymore disheartened maybe or maybe it is the fluoride in everything. One thing TPTB do is encourage mindless patriotism. Our military is who needs to wake up and start refusing to murder for these criminals. The American public needs to just wake up. Where are the mass protests on the white house lawn? Where are 1000's of people marching? We are almost , if not already, to late to stop what is about to come down. We need our people to stop with the better than you attitude regarding other countries. Under the guise of "freeing" other countries we create dictatorships. The mindless masses don't see this however, how could they when the new government is giving the people freedom, just like us.

PS I am not speaking about the people at ATS as I do know you are aware. To the people who live in a country that the US has arrogantly interferred or attacked your sovereignty, I am as upset as you.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

Just a little side note, but please for the love of all things chocolate, stop blaming us for Bieber. He is a Canadian. Put that blame where it is warranted and don't ascribe it to us in the United States.

On topic: it is disturbing to read some of the comments and sentiments blaming the entire population of the U.S. for the actions of an out of control government. We can only work with the tools that we have and right now those tools seem to be broken. We had a big push to clean house in the last election and the push to continue that job is ongoing. So far it seems like very little has changed and it is hard to tell whether anything will change if the "clean the bums out" move continues. It seems like we get new people in and as soon as they hit D.C. city limits they forget every promise they made and the corruption starts. Protesting doesn't seem to do any good and writing/calling our representatives is just about as useless.

So, the headlong rush out of control by the government continues and the people of this country don't seem to have any avenue to cause a change in course. Many of us have been trying and we see that things appear to remain status quo with no change in sight. It doesn't mean we like what is happening and it makes it that much harder to be trying to change things and still read the hopes that we all die a fiery agonizing death.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
well i am an american and i don't care if you love or hate me i am not here for your enjoyment or your resentment.

i am not responsible for anyones actions other than my own i take care of me and mine and if people have a problem with that then so be it.

if your an american and you actually are getting depressed and getting hurt feelings about what other people think and say toward you then i am sorry to say.

YOU have forgotten what it means to be an american and since the public education system comment was brought up its more than likely you never knew what it meant to be an american in the first place.

as you can tell by this post i am not an america apolgist or a bleeding heart liberal or america basher.

i myself have pride,honor and respect for my country the only reason you people can sit here and bash it is because of the choices the people in power have made if they didn't make them the world you would be living in would be very different.

you don't have to like and you don't have to deal with it but there's not a snowballs chance in heck that you can change it.

there will always be two kinds of people in the world the haters and the non haters that will never change as long as mankind exists.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
American here.
First off, many of us are entirely unhappy with the current leadership and his predecessor Bush. Both are/were complete idiots in one way or another and are/were dragging this country down and making us all look bad.
Don't judge the general population because some idiot president cant do his job.

Secondly, for those who seem to think I cant be patriotic, you can kiss our collective asses.
This IS our country and for better or worse it IS ours and we love it. Keep your damned French poodles and your German skinheads. This is OUR country and you dont have to like it.

Lastly, hopefully we can vote this current dimwit out of the white house and get a real man in next time who wont be a puppet for corporations and the Rockefeller hillbillies who think they are going to rule the world. Good luck with that, chumps. Youve only got a few billion of us to fight.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

It's not the American people the world is upset with, just your annoying government and how they stick their noses into other peoples business. You attack Iraq,Afghanistan, Libya, but say nothing about Egypt,Syria,Ivory Coast,Sudan,Somalia,Tunisia....see where I'm going?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join