It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hate for Americans?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi I'm an American and I have been on this site for awhile and with all the recent events in the middle east I just have a few words for you American bashers. This country is falling apart ok your getting your wish but I can't help but be inflamed that some of you are seriously wishing that Yellowstone erupts and kills 2/3 of the population here. Why? Well I know my Government is full of it as do most Americans but the sad fact is we here are lazy, everyone complains but yet sits and does nothing. We lost our freedom when the Fed was put in place in the early 1900's and the people then were lazy. Yes we can be arrogant but so are many other countries not just the U.S. Sure we only go after oil wait I mean my Government does and some of you need to realize that. I hate what my country has become but then I realized this country was never what it seemed we always had a duality, one for people seeking freedom from imperialist Britain but also one that TPTB in those times wanted to use to bring there gross agendas to fruition we are all being played into there hands they want this hate from all sides to fester and boil out of control.

For my fellow Americans wake up this Dem Repub BS is all apart of that agenda, most of our "elected" officials are in the pockets of these monsters and don't care about us as all there actions say so all they want is money and power there greed is disgusting. Seriously you can't spend spend spend and print print print without something bad happening. TPTB are the ones we in this world need to rise up against, burn down there businesses, burn down there million dollar homes, wreck there 5mpg gas hog SUV's they are the monsters in this world not the average citizen in America, Russia, France, China, Iran, UK, Germany, Australia, Canada just to name a few .they are the ones orchestrating these wars I'm tired of being blamed for MY governments ill wills along with TPTB's ill wills in this world, false flag wars that have no basis(I'm still waiting for those "WMD" that were Nuclear Saddam had) and what we are seeing in Libya is just what they want, they want that hatred to billow up so that the whole world comes against us as they will, we will soon face a war on this soil if there plans of an internal implosion don't happen first but if we show them we have had enough and do to them what they are doing to us and Rid this true evil by taking back our money we work hard for but yet still struggle. They are laughing at us all not just Americans but all of us, they think we are stupid and replaceable.

Realize this world is not what it seems and NO government in this world is out for it's citizens. I just want this blind hatred to stop, the bloodshed to stop and if your in the military I urge you even upon punitive action when these things happen and martial law is in place here in the U.S. as it will one way or another the people you will be shooting at the request of Obama and the U.N. are human beings who want real change and not that phony slogan that got Obama "elected" put down your M-4's M-9's 240's, 50cals and stop it. The only blood that needs to be shed is from TPTB that want billions to die for there NWO. Just stop the hate we are all on this world together we need to worry more about the condition it's in and listen to the Earths grumbles and If we don't purge these people then the Earth will. My favorite quote "can't we all just get along" and the best one ever "Love your neighbor more than yourself" The World would be a lot better if we loved instead of hated each other for blind reasons sparked by the rich and elites of the world who could care less about you and me they have enough money now and only need 500,000,000 slaves to survive with them for the little world they want. Thanks

Also: Avoid FEMA camps if you can that will be the end of it when they start herding people into those genocide camps WW2 all over again.

MODS I didn't know what forum to put this in so move it if it don't belong in this forum.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
With so much turmoil in the world it comforts people to have a clear enemy and cause for the world's problems. The animosity the United States has directed at it is not unwarranted after all. However, demonizing the people in the country is an expected side-effect of it. Other governments and media use it to their advantage, when everyone is focusing on the evil USA their own flaws and corruptions are not as visible to their populations, so it is encouraged and nurtured.

Also USA's citizens are generally more ignorant than other developed countries due to a poor public education system, and an encouraged super-patriotism "The U.S. is exceptional in the world" When that's combined you have ignorant people saying abrasive things while not aware of their government's wrong-doings.

Unfortunately the hate U.S. citizens experience only pushes them further from the truth and makes them hunker-down in their patriotism and more blind to the nation's crimes. You can't change someone's mind by attacking them and insulting them right out of the gate, that just closes their mind further. It's an unhelpful cycle.
edit on 3/22/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Don't fret my friend. I'm a Canadian on a border town and can tell you we love you guys.

That being said, and I think I speak for all mankind: We need Americans to start revolting! You won't go it alone. You have support. We will really need US military personnel to get on board, however.

Please America.......wake up to the tyranny (of course I'm preaching to the choir, here.....eh?)

Jason

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
To answer your question, in a nutshell: There's a lot of hate for Americans because of the Cheney/Bush Administration. (Yes, that's the right order, Cheney/Bush.)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

Oh and what do we do about a great humanitarian like Dr Paul. (One of the few doctors that I feel that I can use his title without gagging). Run Ron run!! OK but I think I love this guy and don't want to see him or his family hurt.

Jason
edit on 22-3-2011 by hthjason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
to be honest man, i dont hate americans. i hate the american government, the american media, the american propaganda that many of americans have fallin for ie. justin beeber..... and many others around the world, i dono about others but it not you the american people i hate, its the above..

ps: no offence intended.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hthjason

I know I just get irritated that all the blame gets put on the citizens and others spew hatred for there blind ignorance as to what's really going on when it's the Government that is the problem, I don't want to see blood being shed but I guess that's the cost of true freedom and not that fake freedom they spew to the masses through the media. I hope our soldiers wake up and realize what they are really doing in the middle east for oil not life liberty and the pursuit of happiness but for oil and world dominance, Yes Qadaffi is bad but he was also set up by these bigots as are all these dictators Obama included.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Haha Im in an American border city. Planning on a nice little vacation there when the SHTF, the dollar is already better than here!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

I know that but this thread was more directed at a few people I have read post blind hatred for the citizens here and wished to see yellowstone blow and wipe us out which is sad. I know many are waking to these realities and this was directed to those that have not woken yet but thanks for your reply.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crunkman919

hahaha you have it right but Bush was daddys boy and his dad is as bad as they come to they all make me sick. I won't lie I fell for the bush lies in the beginning but Iraq woke me up to his unjust wars for oil.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Why the hate for Americans?

Because a victimization complex has swept through most of the world...some of it's warranted and some of it is not - depends where you live.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

yup there the people that have fallin to the propoganda and brain washing going on by tptb, they want america hated and brought to its knee's, BUT its not the ordanary american people that should get the brunt of it i agree with you, just unfortunatally thats the way their programed

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I admit there are a few that are good but a few and those few will be on the right side when it comes down to it, I know they are not all thugs in congress and senate but many of them are.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have just seen a man in Libya on the telly, who has just had his leg blown off by an American helicopter gunner. He said he still "loves" America, so even when you blow peoples legs off they will still love you it cant be all bad.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosheh24

I know that but this thread was more directed at a few people I have read post blind hatred for the citizens here and wished to see yellowstone blow and wipe us out which is sad.

If Yellowstone blows it will wipe out more than just Americans. The ensuing ice age that the planet would likely be plummeted into could kill off millions of Earths' citizens.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Yes yes not all Americans are good but I know there's a good chunk in this country that are who don't like anything they are seeing inside the Government. I'm just a victim of being born here in this time.....Does that make me bad or evil? I'm not in libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and not in the government I could leave this country but to where? I have to stay here because of the hatred so many have for Americans for all the wrong my Government has done I have not participated in any of there crimes against humanity and am only 26 but see no reason for this hatred, yes muslims are blowing my people to shreds and many other peoples but I don't hate them for them being brainwashed into Jihad yes the crusades happened and they were blindly following orders of the heretic pope and Jihad is another form of crusades as is Oddysey Dawn is a crusade by TPTB. Stop the hatred is all that's being asked we all have our flaws no one is perfect all governments are flawed and not perfect.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yeah Im American too. I just hope that most of humanity can judge a person, as a person, not as a group or a nation. We are all individuals, some of us have desirable traits, and some dont.
*Also I was always told if yellowstone erupted, the whole world would be at stake.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Because you guys are the new Third Reich, except you don't have a swastika, jackboots and a skull

as your symbols...you have nike shoes and a nice big smiley face. I personally don't have anything

against Americans, except your blind patriotism and the volume at which you speak Oo...seriously...

You guys can be heard from about a mile away...and you always seem to want to talk about personal stuff when

in public...which is just weird.
edit on 22-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

yes muslims are blowing my people to shreds and many other peoples but I don't hate them for them being brainwashed

north americans are blowing them up to shreds as well...as for being brainwashed - you shouldn't speak on the subject IMO.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I hope what you just said is true that, that man has not lost sight of the bigger picture....All wars will have those incidents civilians will always be the unfortunate in these wars, it's ironic it's the civilians they claim we are protecting. Being ex military a little bit I can say many of our soldiers sad to say are extremely trigger happy and buy into this patriotism BS but not all the soldiers are that way but unfortunately many are. At least in the Guard unit I was in they could not wait to get to Iraq and blow up hajis as they would say or towel heads which was sad to hear I was lucky and didn't have to participate with them in that oil war.

<<   2 >>

join