It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA Earthquake on March 22, 2011 at 4PM? What???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mesle123

Would those times be local, GMT, or the time for wherever you might be?

What does this computer program that you've used take into account in order to predict earthquakes? It seems somewhat odd to me that it would have so many large quakes happening right after another.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Bah! hogwash.
That's like saying you can predict what a womans mood will be at any given time.
It's not possible!

They call her "Mother Earth" for a reason.

Ba-zing.

(Seems like mother earth is PMSing)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

This guys is claiming that this software can predict earthquakes based on analyzing the past and patterns of Earth. Interesting stuff...what do you think?

He is claiming a large earthquake to take place on March 22.....I'm in CA, so this is a little scary to me.

www.youtube.com...

I'm confused.

Your link sends me to this:

When I click on it it takes me to the correct video. It must be taking other people to the correct also. I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Bah! hogwash.
That's like saying you can predict what a womans mood will be at any given time.
It's not possible!

Sting:

"She can be all four seasons in one day...."

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Wait. How about the huge one on the west coast for the weekend just past? Seems to me that all these earthquakes can "take a number and be seated". You know, like, wait their turns?

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Bah! hogwash.
It's not possible!

this is not true! I can predict with 100% accuracy that after sex with me, her mood will be sad, let down, angry and wanting me to leave.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The guy says it will occur at approximately 16.00 UTC at the US west coast.
I used a time converter and that means it will hit California at 9 in the morning, local time.
That's 15 hours from now.

I never had much faith in Timewave predictions, but this is interresting.
Especially since Jim Berkland also predicted a big quake in that region in the very same time window.
And he has apparently been like 80% correct in his previous earthquake predictions.

Scary stuff...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the prediction date based on my own perceptions. What I am aware that I have been perceiving certain things in the last few days. Perceptions in my case - have no date or time, even though I receive them on certain dates and document them in this way. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am so grateful that this post was opened - again not so much for the date for me, as what I have been perceiving and then the research, websurfing I have been doing in relation to these perceptions:

This is a long post, there has been a surge of energies moving through me which started a few hours ago after a relaxing game of cards. As soon as I got online I felt an "amping" in energies - globally. Not sure if it is mass fear I am perceiving or precognition...

I'm not sure about the prediction date based on my own perceptions. What I am aware that I have been perceiving certain things in the last few days. Perceptions in my case - have no date or time, even though I receive them on certain dates and document them in this way. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am so grateful that this post was opened - again not so much for the date for me, as what I have been perceiving and then the research, websurfing I have been doing in relation to these perceptions:

This is a long post, there has been a surge of energies moving through me which started a few hours ago after a relaxing game of cards. As soon as I got online I felt an "amping" in energies - globally. Not sure if it is mass fear I am perceiving or precognition...

Edgar Cayce - Earth Changes

Edgar Cayce predicted that dramatic physical changes would affect the Earth in the years 1958-1998 and would begin with the eruption of Mt. Etna.

The Great Lakes would empty into the Gulf of Mexico linked with a time when ancient repositories would be discovered as people reached the appropriate level of consciousness. The three repositories mentioned are Egypt, the Bimini area, and the Yucatan.

Activities by Mt. Vesuvius or Mt. Pelee, or in the southern coast of California and the areas between Great Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada, we may expect, within the three months following same, inundation by earthquakes, more in the Southern than the Northern Hemisphere. Portions of the New York, or New York City itself, will disappear as well as the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia.

Land will appear in the Atlantic and Pacific. [Rise of Atlantis.] And what is the coast line now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many battle fields of the present will be oceans, seas,the bays, the lands over which 'The New World Order' will carry on their trade as one with another.

The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf. It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered. Then the area where I am now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada and the eastern portion of Canada, while the western land -- much of that is to be disturbed as, of course much in other lands.

The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea.

The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye.

When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun.

There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanoes in the torrid areas, and there will be the shifting then of the poles - where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow.

Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near the Davis Strait [between Greenland and Canada] in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to land open.

Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.
Then:
Edgar Cayce Reading: Time of Reading 4:10 P. M. Eastern Standard Time.
1. EC: [See 5748-6, Par. B1.] Much has been written respecting that represented in the Great Pyramid, and the record that may be read by those who would seek to know more concerning the relationships that have existed, that may exist, that do exist, between those of the Creative Forces that are manifest in the material world. As indicated, there were periods when a much closer relationship existed, or rather should it be said, there was a much better understanding OF the relationship that EXISTS between the creature and the Creator.

2. In those conditions that are signified in the way through the pyramid, as of periods through which the world has passed and is passing, as related to the religious or the spiritual experiences of man - the period of the present is represented by the low passage or depression showing a downward tendency, as indicated by the variations in the character of stone used. This might be termed in the present as the Cruciatarian Age [?]*, or that in which preparations are being made for the beginning of a new sub-race, or a change, which - as indicated from the astronomical or numerical conditions - dates from the latter portion or middle portion of the present fall [1932]. In October there will be a period in which the benevolent influences of Jupiter and Uranus will be stronger, which - from an astrological viewpoint - will bring a greater interest in occult or mystic influences.

* [From Webster's Standard Dictionary of obsolete words: cruciat: a crusade; also, a papal bull sanctioning a crusade or privileging participants in it; cruciatory torturing; tormenting.]

3. At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn from the opening of the great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper, called Polaris or the North Star. This indicates it is the system toward which the soul takes it flight after having completed its sojourn through this solar system. In October there will be seen the first variation in the position of the polar star in relation to the lines from the Great Pyramid. The dipper is gradually changing, and when this change becomes noticeable - as might be calculated from the Pyramid - there will be the beginning of the change in the races. There will come a greater influx of souls from the Atlantean, Lemurian, La, Ur or Da civilizations. These conditions are indicated in this turn in the journey through the pyramid.

19. (Q) How soon will the changes in the earth's activity begin to be apparent?
(A) When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea (that's South Pacific, to be sure), and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Aetna area, then we may know it has begun. [See 5752-3 in re creation, etc.]

As you can see.... These events are currently happening in the South Pacific. Soon...... the Mediterranean and Aetna area will rise, then you will know...... it has begun.

Hugh Lynn Cayce (Edgar's son)wrote in the 90's that he determined that the exact opposite of Etna would be a litle known(BACK THEN!)island called Vanuatu. He said the interpretation was an earthquake at the same time in both places. Amazing that Survivor picked Vanuatu as a entire series and the ring of fire became a household name. Vanuatu has been very active in the last 10 years but in 2002, in March, a sizable quake was mirrored in Etna and Vanuatu qualifiing the begining as Cayce said of the true earth changes. But a large one like 8.0 in Japan will show up as the big one in California 3 months later. So when Japan gets hit big in the next 2-3 years hold on California. The ring of fire will ignite for quite a while in the transition times.

Note: Vanatu
MAP 4.9 2011/03/21 07:19:47 -19.069 168.700 45.4 VANUATU
MAP 4.9 2011/03/19 05:23:14 -19.389 168.357 63.5 VANUATU
MAP 5.3 2011/03/19 12:11:17 -19.475 167.955 42.9 VANUATU REGION
MAP 4.9 2011/03/19 05:23:14 -19.389 168.357 63.5 VANUATU
MAP
5.8 2011/03/17 08:03:04
-17.283 167.899 27.8 VANUATU
MAP 6.3
2011/03/17 02:48:00
-17.339 167.743 15.2 VANUATU

3976-15

7. As to the material changes that are to be as an omen, as a sign to those that this is shortly to come to pass - as has been given of old, the sun will be darkened and the earth shall be broken up in divers places - and THEN shall be PROCLAIMED - through the spiritual interception in the hearts and minds and souls of those that have sought His way - that HIS star has appeared, and will point [pause] the way for those that enter into the holy of holies in themselves. For, God the Father, God the Teacher, God the director, in the minds and hearts of men, must ever be IN those that come to know Him as first and foremost in the seeking of those souls; for He is first the GOD to the individual and as He is exemplified, as He is manifested in the heart and in the acts of the body, of the individual, He becomes manifested before men. And those that seek in the latter portion of the year of our Lord (as ye have counted in and among men) '36, He [He, Christ Spirit?] will appear. [See 3976-1, Par R2 (12/20/34 EC note in re '36), and 3976-10, Par. 4-A, 5-A on 2/8/32 in re '36 changes.]

8. As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the eruption of volcanos in the Torrid areas, and there will be shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more tropical, and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed as the periods when His light will be seen again in the clouds. As to times, as to seasons, as to places, ALONE is it given to those who have named the name - and who bear the mark of those of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given.

9. As to those things that deal with the mental of the earth, these shall call upon the mountains to cover many. As ye have seen those in lowly places raised to those of power in the political, in the machinery of nations' activities, so shall ye see those in high places reduced and calling on the waters of darkness to cover them. And those that in the inmost recesses of theirselves awaken to the spiritual truths that are to be given, and those places that have acted in the capacity of teachers among men, the rottenness of those that have ministered in places will be brought to light, and turmoils and strifes shall enter. And, as there is the wavering of those that would enter as emissaries, as teachers, from the throne of life, the throne of light, the throne of immortality, and wage war in the air with those of darkness, then know ye the Armageddon is at hand. For with the great numbers of the gathering of the hosts of those that have hindered and would make for man and his weaknesses stumblingblocks, they shall wage war with the spirits of light that come into the earth for this awakening; that have been and are being called by those of the sons of men into the service of the living God. For He, as ye have been told, is not the God of the dead, not the God of those that have forsaken Him, but those that love His coming, that love His associations among men - the God of the LIVING, the God of Life! For, He IS Life.

www.godlikeproductions.com...
Re: THE SLEEPING PROPHET EDGAR CAYCE ANYONE READY YET TO CONSIDER HIS ECOLOGICAL PROPHECIES?
What would you like to discuss Lotus? I am/have been a life long member of the A.R.E. (Handle – Foxx and anonymous coward).

BarCarroller – Australia
www.youtube.com...
Earthquake Watch Follow Up / Update March 19-21

Australian Radar Anomalies
www.youtube.com.../u/7/kPZESTdpVGQ

3-19-2011 Odd Looking Radar Anomalies In California, Ring With Beams? HAARP?
www.youtube.com...

Timeline 4/11-2/12 Encoded in '2012' Movie
www.youtube.com...

believersunderground – If you have been following George Washington (BUG)
YouTube channel – you might understand what I believe to be the irony, and melancholic background of the video he chose to put up today.
www.youtube.com...

Interesting…
Tesla's Earthquake Machine Written in 2006
tribes.tribe.net...

FEMA Prepares for HAARP Earthquake on New Madrid Fault Line BP Hosea 4:1-3 Prophecy
Sirwmhenry Written January 2011

www.youtube.com...
patrioticspace.whynotnews.eu...

My particular sensitivites make it challenging to communicate - and it may make my posts seem as though I am not aware of others or not very social - I have in the last year been living more reclusively and I find it difficult interacting socially. I am really grateful for the interactions I can have through this forum since my recent membership. Ironically, tommorrow will be the first time "working" since...(?) as an extra on HBO's Treme. They were casting for eccentric, French Quarter types - lol, lol...

Blessed.
your PlanetarySister

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

This guys is claiming that this software can predict earthquakes based on analyzing the past and patterns of Earth. Interesting stuff...what do you think?

He is claiming a large earthquake to take place on March 22.....I'm in CA, so this is a little scary to me.

www.youtube.com...

I'm confused.

Your link sends me to this:

When I click on it it takes me to the correct video. It must be taking other people to the correct also. I don't know what to tell you.

It takes me to one on radiation dispersal patern from japan to us no matter how many times i try.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
this reminds me of that sparks' song, "i predict".
"you're gonna eat a bowl of chow mein and be hungry real soon!
You're gonna take a walk in the rain
And you're gonna get wet!"

i mean, predicting an earthquake in california? that's like saying lady gaga might wear something weird the next time she goes out. incredibly stupid.
i have my own prediction-i am SURE there will be those who will actually be disappointed if this or any other dire prophecies regarding 2012 or imminent disaster don't come true. you KNOW they will be.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PlanetarySister

Dude.....rather than copy paste a load of text off of websites...post the links!

"The Great Lakes would empty into the Gulf of Mexico linked with a time when ancient repositories would be discovered as people reached the appropriate level of consciousness. The three repositories mentioned are Egypt, the Bimini area, and the Yucatan. "

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I guess there's nothing to do but wait until 11 my time tomorrow. Until then, I'll hold my flag and star.

Night!

PS. Does anyone else suffer from Too Long/Didn't Read Syndrome?
edit on 21-3-2011 by WickettheRabbit because: Read this! (It's short)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If he gets it right he will be on par with TPTB...Everyone knows they can predict the day, hr. and min. and carry out anything from a earthquake to bringing down twin towers...I hope he is on to something then we will know what to expect from here on out.....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Chastened and Chastised.

Perhaps you'll take the time and follow the links?

Never noticed so many plane incidents on this RSOE EDIS map before.
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Patterns? If feels important somehow.

And the Dude is a Lady - or Sister if you prefer.

your planetary sister.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I put as much faith into his prediction as the prediction that the "supermoon" was supposed to cause mass destruction....and we're all still here

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Im having the same problem you are man, could someone embed the video?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Go checkout the website yourself. He is off by a week. The time has passed already.

click on launch timewave zero and choose the date range.

TimeWave Zero site

-------- added -----
Terrance McKenna's graph is not about events. It is about "what is new?". What new concept would unfold where the population gets a new perspective on life. Another 9.0 earthquake would probably not provide that Aha since it has just been done recently. Remember that the graph is based on the whole world population's response to events of life.
It seems after the Japan Earthquake the graph keeps on getting lower and lower on the impact of 'what is new' to the world. It just does not surprise the humanity.

edit on 2011-3-21 by true-life because: added more comment

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

hey.. can I ask you a question? I'll wait til you get back with me....

lol There's to much scarey crap going on... I have to inject humor, even if I'm the only one laughing..lol

Anyways... I'm sure I'm not the only one looking at Earthquake maps constantly. I've heard with the sun flares and super moon and dead fish in cali..midwest..etc..etc..earthquakes in the midwest now... OK..here's the my question...

On my EarthQuake map I've been consistently seeing 2. to 4. Earthquakes in Cali..is that normal?

thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
A conspiracy theorists dream would be to...

-look into the date 3/22 and see the Skull and Bones number,

-then consider that members of that secret society play a huge part in the shadow government, which have control of HAARP and...

Voila!

They make it happen.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by 1PlanetarySister

Dude.....rather than copy paste a load of text off of websites...post the links!

"The Great Lakes would empty into the Gulf of Mexico linked with a time when ancient repositories would be discovered as people reached the appropriate level of consciousness. The three repositories mentioned are Egypt, the Bimini area, and the Yucatan. "

www.crystalinks.com...

OK he should have been more specific about which lakes, because it's entirely impossible for Ontario to go that route. So to comfort my mind I predict he is wrong. Unless the laws of physics break down and that little thing connecting lake Ontario to the rest of the great lakes (Niagara Falls) starts flowing backwards. But seeing as lake Ontario has a fault line under it I suppose the entire floor of the lake could lift by thousands of feet and cause it? Na not buying it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join