CA Earthquake on March 22, 2011 at 4PM? What???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'll call 4:05. Seen a 80 yr old letter from a kid that fell off a horse that made same prediction. Will try find and post it

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Am I crazy or did the time on this change?

I thought it was supposed to be 9AM Cali time.

Can someone essplain?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I live in LA and work in a tall building. I think I might just take a walk around the block at that time, just in case ;-)

If nothing else, at least I get a short break from work.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

So is this supposed to be 4:00 PM pacific time or what? It's 3/22/11 and it 3:50 PM here on the east coast and so far Cali is still where it should be as far as I know.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
I live in LA and work in a tall building. I think I might just take a walk around the block at that time, just in case ;-)

But then you risk getting hit by the debris of another tall building. ;-)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewston

Originally posted by grey580
Bah! hogwash.
That's like saying you can predict what a womans mood will be at any given time.
It's not possible!

this is not true! I can predict with 100% accuracy that after sex with me, her mood will be sad, let down, angry and wanting me to leave.
Wow thats sad. Maybe you could get a book or two to help your technique ???

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
I'll call 4:05. Seen a 80 yr old letter from a kid that fell off a horse that made same prediction. Will try find and post it

It is Joe Brandts California Earthquake Vision
one version at

www.prophecynewsheadlines.com...

I once did some research and found there was a man born when he was supposed to have been where he was supposed to have been with that name. he later became a writer so i don't know if thats good or bad.

Interestin " from it "Japan, on a Fault, too. It was so far off-not easy to see, because I was still on Big Bear Mountain, but Japan started to go into the sea. I couldn’t tell time, then, and the people looked like dolls, far away. I couldn’t hear the screaming, but I could see the surprised look on their faces. They looked so surprised.. They were all like dolls. It was so far away I could hardly see it. In a minute or two it seemed over. Everybody was gone. There was nobody left."

edit on 22-3-2011 by Char-Lee because: add

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So, is that supposed to be EST or Pacific Coast time, i.e. 7pm EST?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
its 4:05 EST and nothing happened...

or are we going by PST?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I's say pacific time, since it's supposed to happen over here in the west.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
The guy says it will occur at approximately 16.00 UTC at the US west coast.
I used a time converter and that means it will hit California at 9 in the morning, local time.

I guess it's about 5 hours past this time now.
Timewave zero experiment fail...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well I'm not going to bash but so far there has been 1 prediction that has come true here on ATS out of about a couple of thousand. That was the dude who posted his dream about the Japan Earthquake. There was also a dude who predicted the EQ in Cali this past Saturday based on the moon being so close & nothing happened. I think we just need to stop prediciting because as time has proven over and over again...it just can't be predicted no matter what. We've seen dreams, software, mathmatical equations and nothing has been even close. Everyday there is a prediction that comes and goes.
Here is my prediction:
Earthquake will not happen. I guarantee it. Once this prediction is proven right people should call me a profit.

edit on 22-3-2011 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)
edit on 22-3-2011 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Am I crazy or did the time on this change?

I thought it was supposed to be 9AM Cali time.

Can someone essplain?

This is the first time I saw this thread. You notice things changing too, no were not both crazy.

We are still in the same dimension if that helps...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm guessing 4 PM refers to Pacific time.
Well there's still a few hours left to go.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

The date given in the video is completely non-related to the REAL timewave ...Nothing about California and quakes is supposed to happen today.
Its APRIL 23.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So 4pm PST? Hmmm, every major quake I've experienced while living here in Los Angeles usually tends to happen in the early A.M. hours...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, it's 1:45, and my dogs are crashed out, same with the cats, and there are lots of birds in the backyard chirping away. If they are gonna show any signs, I hope they don't wait till the last second, I'd like a little heads up.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Don't be scared. I think we're all dead anyway because hundreds of continent buster CA earthquakes have already been predicted and surely one must have occured sinking the Western U.S. into the deep blue. Jim Berkland (the man who predicted the World Series quake back in 89) recently predicted a big one for March 19, then March 20, now between March 19-26. Not really sure if he's an expert though, but if getting one (out of hundreds) right qualifies . . .

Keep the faith. Study hard.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

download earthquake 3d and keep posted for yourself ,it shows 7 day actual events around the world,hope this helps.carpenter44

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by pacofunk64

If it does come true, we'll call you stupid. Lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join