It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doesn't this Libya situation put you at ease?....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If we the people start to revolt in North America, and our gov't leaders and military commanders back lash against us with force...

UN will come to the rescue!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
To the rescue of US government you mean? lol

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You know,

As a Canadian, I already knew we had TONS of support, plenty of friends who would never let anything like that happen to us.

I also don't think our people would EVER put up with something like that either though, we are tough and we won't go down easy if provoked

At least I hope not.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I was thinking about that earlier today when i read a post on here about protesters being arrested in dc. Wonder which nations would be part of setting up the no fly zone here.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What the hell. I say we give it a try. No violence, let TPTB take the first shot. At the very least perhaps people will stop blaming western civilians for the actions of TPTB.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

All blue helmets will die, whether they are killing my enemy or my allies.
Blue helmets do not belong on US soil.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Any color of helmet at all that come to take what little freedom I have left will die.....We don't have much freedom left and I am sure there are many of us out there that would rather die on our feet than to live on our knees like puppets and trolls and the paid bitches they are !!!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Any color of helmet at all that come to take what little freedom I have left will die.....We don't have much freedom left and I am sure there are many of us out there that would rather die on our feet than to live on our knees like puppets and trolls and the paid bitches they are !!!

I agree with you and I would gladly support the Canadians if they ever needed it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
^

I do sleep easier at night knowing the US army is stationed on the same continent as me.

Sometimes we take true freedom for granted.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Agreed, but you and I benefit from the thought "You don't crap in your own backyard".
I think the US practices this as we have not been bombing Mexico, you know they got oil too.
Truthfull i would love to pull the US forces out of all countries other than US and maybe Canada, Cannucks got a pass as they are the closest thing the US has got to family.
It is only a matter of time before we will both know war at home i fear, if the US keeps on pushing.
Sometimes bully's get pushed back, and no empire lasts forever.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
and no empire lasts forever.

True, however... Ottoman Empire lasted from 1299-1923. 750+ years...
US never started their empire till the 30's and is reletivley young + the Ottoman Empire didn't have MIRV's lol.
edit on 21-3-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join