It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i a starseed? or something else...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Good book, I certainly hope that isn't the case, the world is already in rough shape as it is

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DrCarter

I forgot to say that since last december or november of 2010 i became more interested in the greys and their "masters" or "teachers"...Im wanting to learn more about them, like us there are good and bad. I have an open mind to the endles possibilities of manyvdimensions,OBE's, ect... I have even taken my time to fnally read a book called, The Custodians: Beyond abduction, i have to say i am defnetly a believer. Whats so interesting is that i never liked reading books that involved alot or chapters...Im looking foward to buying, Communion: A true story...
Im trying to find out more info on open astral commnication...
One more thing to add is that i feel odd vibes about certain people...odd as in not from here, aka reps... ive only met two people who give me these odd vibes that there reps...odd huh...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If you meet any other Starsteed, Light Worker, or walkin. They will most likely say ask your guides. I msged you.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, if by star seed you mean that every atom in your body came from different exploding stars, like your left and right hand came from different stars, just like everybody else, then yes - you are indeed a star seed.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

No not that kind of star Seed.. the ones were bon on other planets power of the races begin incarnated on our planet... The one you're talking about is totally different from what I'm asking... thanks for your opinion tho

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
OP, I understand your desire to feel special and different from anyone else, especially if your in a place in life that is not where you want or think you deserve to be. Very common. But, no you are not connected in anyway to aliens, ufo's or anything other than normal human life. Sucks, I know. We all have dreams, we all have thoughts and interests, but trying to figure out why you have these thoughts and interests then leaning towards the explanation you obviously desire to be true is damaging to yourself....and us as a group.

I'm sorry, but your nothing more special or different than the rest of us, the only problem you have is your mind is a little too open and you are confusing reality with desire. Unfortunately, in places like this you will find many who will give you reasons to continue your line of thinking, and reinforce ignorance. It's like your going to a drug dealer for advice to get off drugs. There just are not enough people around here that read these types of threads that think like I do and post something, most just laugh and then move on. That is a shame, if more folks reading this that think like i do would post that way, things like this would be less and less common over the years and we might be able to have serious discussions without all the noise crap like this adds to the signal.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
OP, I understand your desire to feel special and different from anyone else, especially if your in a place in life that is not where you want or think you deserve to be. Very common. But, no you are not connected in anyway to aliens, ufo's or anything other than normal human life. Sucks, I know. We all have dreams, we all have thoughts and interests, but trying to figure out why you have these thoughts and interests then leaning towards the explanation you obviously desire to be true is damaging to yourself....and us as a group.

I'm sorry, but your nothing more special or different than the rest of us, the only problem you have is your mind is a little too open and you are confusing reality with desire. Unfortunately, in places like this you will find many who will give you reasons to continue your line of thinking, and reinforce ignorance. It's like your going to a drug dealer for advice to get off drugs. There just are not enough people around here that read these types of threads that think like I do and post something, most just laugh and then move on. That is a shame, if more folks reading this that think like i do would post that way, things like this would be less and less common over the years and we might be able to have serious discussions without all the noise crap like this adds to the signal.

Sorry for the whole quote but I feel this needs to be repeated for others to read, its a solid bit of help and advice, I see so many posts by people like the OP who come here seeking some magic answer to affirm their beliefs when in fact their beliefs are a far too over active imagination who's thought process does NOT need encouraging at all!

OP, read what this guy wrote a few times and really give it some serious thought, asking for help to carry on your beliefs on here could lead to very serious issues.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
As the poster above says the chances of being what you think you are are zero to nil.Not to sound harsh but as said if you come here asking such questions you may recieve some dubious advice or private messages that could do more harm than good.

We all have strange dreams and a want to justify our reason for being/feeling different but thats just a part of human nature in some people and nothing alien at all.

I mean I have strange dreams of the ocean all the time but I don't think I'm part wale.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I do Numerology in my head. I never studied books but rather gathered most of my insights from individuals and their birthdates. I have met a lot of people and I have been given the opportunity at playing with their numbers. These numbers are very unique and I have run into similar ones but not quite like this date.

Oct 11, 1991 is probably one of the more rare dates I have encountered based on the fact that it says Self Annihilation, but...it doesn't need to be!

Let's review it:

October is 10, which is 1 + 0 = 1 The Self, the Child, New Beginnings. Ideas, Shiny, New, Unique, Fresh. The list of words can go on and on. This person is usually very playful, laughs abundantly and has the charm of a child. It is all about the Self in regards to this number, yet they have an eye for what is "up and coming" in regards to anything new and exciting.

The Day is 11 which normally is considered the first of the Mastery Numbers is the Mirror of the 1 looking at itself. It typically means that anyone that meets this person is actually only seeing themselves and not the individual at all. So people either like you or they don't based on how they feel about themselves. It is like looking at a mirror, but a mirror of the "inside" or soul. However, the 11 does represent the 2 because 1 + 1 = 2 This is typically Balance, Equality, Partnership, and encompasses Fairness. If it is disrupted with pain, anger, or violence it becomes "disrupted" and reflects opposite of itself; Unbalance, Inequality, Loss, and an overall sense of Unfairness. It means the person looks outward to the world and forgets to see the Beauty that exists and sees only the In-equality around them and the un-fairness of the World. This can be a turmoil that feeds negativity.

At this point the October 1 and the Day 11 comes to form the 3. So we have a scale that is almost like steps, 1, 2, 3 which should indicate that there is a calm path to follow in life, but I am not sure the description from the OP tells us this is true. The 3 means Creativity, Beauty, and Potentials. The Creativity to avoid things or get around things. The Beauty can be seen in everything because the 3 sees beyond the old and the broken. The Potential being that everything is capable of being something else. It is the Artist number because things are not what they appear. Usually this person is drawn to the outcasts of society and the broken parts of the world because they see what lies beneath the rubble. Sometimes the number 3 is a contradiction to the number 1, it is like wanting new things but reaching for old things, it is like possessions are worth more than just admiring them.

1991 is 1 + 9 = 10 and 9 + 1 = 10 which could be the next Mastery inclusion of the 11. However, this number does not come to "play" or dance with the individual until much later in life when they have worked through most of Life's mysteries and obstacles. In this case it represents "Messages". It does however effect the Life Path of the individual and should be included as simply the number 2. It is less about the Balance at this point and moves right into the full equation. The OP's Life Path is in whole the # 5. 1 + 11 + 2 = 14 = 1 + 4 = 5

Your Soul Path is the # 5, it means Death and Freedom. It means you are unable to follow rules and the typical guidelines for others does not apply. Your greatest desire is to be Free, and for what it is worth the Ultimate Freedom is Death, as this body is just a cage for your Soul.

I would say that since you have so many 1's in your numbers, you are self-serving and this is why you desire to obtain so many animals; they represent "You", caged and controlled, but adored obviously for their unique beauty. You control them by the same way you are controlled yourself, in a cage or "housed", and "maintained". You may feel that you are protecting some part of yourself in the same fashion, but you haven't ventured into that part yet as you are still young. So you are just gathering without realizing you are doing any harm by it. You are the "collector" as you desire to "hoard" animals. It is only because you want to protect you from the "bad" outside world, as you are protecting these animals from whatever fate may be out there.

Typically the 1 is a number of laughter and of new ideas but often the 1 can turn on a person and they delve into "entertainment" in such a fashion that they find alternatives such as binge drinking and possibly using drugs as a means of escaping the world around them. I do not mean to say that the OP is using such devices, however, video games are another form of "drug" because the avenue offers "escapism" and pushes reality away, shielding the mundane aspects of the world. The # 1 hates to be told to "grow up" and they cannot understand why people keep pushing them about this aspect of themselves, so they withdraw from others and find solitude in themselves and their "entertainment".

Ultimately we all die and we will all gain our Ultimate Freedom, but given the opportunity to grow and expand while you are here is much more fun; learning to create and to live in Reality is far greater than being "kept" safe, and "controlled" from the outside World, even for your animals.

I think the OP wants to be Free of the madness in this World. I think the OP needs to set him/herself Free. Simply open the cage and Fly! Remove the violent ugly things from the equation and only include wholesomeness and Truth. Stop all the "entertainment" and just open to creating the Beauty that exists within those broken parts of the World. It doesn't mean the OP has to follow rules, it only means that they must follow the basic rules of Goodness and Innocence which already resides inside of you!

Remember, other people's rules do not apply to you, but you need to stop breaking your own rules as a means of finding your Freedom! Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The guys above are right on a few points, but we are here to present evidence if any to support or discredit a theory. In that regard I have found nothing scientific to support someone being a hybrid, with the exception of the starchild skull, only theories based on the personal beliefs of others.

There is the ancient astronaut theory which states that the races of man where created first by the Annunaki and later modified by other alien races to more closely resemble their species.

There is also an interesting article in UFO digest that relates to the subject www.ufodigest.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">

These are only a couple of theories floating around, there are many more with quite a few people who subscribe to them, however none can be proven to be fact. That is all I have for now.

What blood type are you? There is a rather long thread here that could be of some use [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com...]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread331248/pg1
edit on 21-3-2011 by DrCarter because: Added content

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I mean no disrespect to the OP but 2+2 does not equal 3, you are playing around with very wayout theories in your head and seem set on a course to expand upon them. Without some logical intervention this could easily turn into a mental health issue, again I say that with no disrespect but your whole description of yourself could be seen by many as a car waiting to crash.

I suffer and am treated for severe depression with minor mental health issues which are not serious but I can see aspects in this that disturb me, I strongly urge you to resist taking ANY theoretical help from anywhere and discuss these thoughts with your GP.

There's nothing wrong with an active imagination but a hyper active one can soon take over the logical thought process which technically is deadly for you and for others possibly.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Heres a funny Question what's GP and Op mean lol

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

You might find this thread interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienDecendants

Heres a funny Question what's GP and Op mean lol

GP is a UK term for your usual doctor you see, OP is short for original poster as in you in this case, the person who started the thread / discussion.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Ok lol

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi OP, I live in NZ so have no idea of suitable regression therapists in your area. I suggest you google and see if you can source your local UFO society, they are most likely to have contacts for you. If you don't have any joy, message me and I will see what I can do.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

what if you're part reptilian? i mean, you never know.. although, that would definitely deem you evil-ish. i truly don't know though, this is just a random suggestion being thrown out there. hopefully it's useful in some sort of way

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

wow! i've tried decoding my own number, not sure i did it correctly. would you be so kind as to help me. i was born on january 25th 1994.. i'd appreciate it so much

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I may be 3 months late, but if you ever come back here, check your PMs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join