It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i a starseed? or something else...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Not sure were this question would fit in all these different types of threads, but i have started to wonder if i am one? and if i am which race?
Im still trying to figure this out...

So heres what i am like:

im a hybrid lol ( half south Korean half Hispanic) not alien hybrid ( Maybe i am ) - had a dream a woman told me i was half human half alien...would be very interesting if it were true..

I like like keeping pets : Mostly reptile related like fish too, i have a newt, we own a cat,dog,hamster, and we used to own a bird. I am also drawn to birds. I love drawing mythical creatures but mostly (evil)- i am starting to draw nice things ( my dad used to complain why do i always make them look evil,angry, why i never draw nice things, so lately ive been starting to do that but i still love drawing those evil looking ones....i hope to own an Argentine tegu and a turtle one day... ( lol drawn to reptiles mostly )
My personality is very lazy, i like viewing scenery,clouds, flowers. I love playing video games, but mostly blood and gore. I don't like being with other people or having friends. I would be considered a loner since i don't really have friends and when i do make them i usually push them away...I am considered shy.

I believe in sentient beings,entities. I do not want to be in any religion, but i believe we are alien sentients, hence my avatar name. I now believe i am living out different lives or realities in dreams.I am regularly having astral channel communication with my guide/entity...
I believe i was visited by a tall brown grey being last year in a so called dream...i believe i am some what of a physic dreamer, why do i state that? because last year i would have dreams involving hospitals, and later that year my mom ended up going to the hospital many times. I record all of my expirence/dreams. i have had 2 heat strokes so far... i try staying out of the sun for long periods of time...

I love space. I love being in the quiet zones. I hate lotion. i love water. when playing oblivion i immediately created an argonian ( reptilian race ), my sister thinks there ugly, i think there cool and interesting, or love them if u will...a couple of times ive actually called a female argonian pretty

I feel empty, feeling that i will find my soul mate. I have alot of patience. I don't like showing affection. I feel i am evil when it does comes to certain animals. I think its cool people hunt. I am drawn to war games. I believe i was working for the greys or one of them in another past life, a dream involving a paper on a door stating 2nd notice saying i was a veteran, am the same tall brown grey waiting for me to open the door...( i have a post of those dreams)

starseed - i don't think so...maybe something other than starseed?

I forgot to add that i dreamt of waking up in someone elses body on a different planet and there partner tried killing me cause he knew i wasn't the person he knew...I was like human looking avatar size...i have a post of that dream...

Plz tell me ur opinion, you nay-Sayers aren't so open minded...

I would like to know what i am ( type of starseed race ) or maybe none at all

plz ask questions i will be happy to answer them ") i am curious...

edit on 3/20/2011 by AlienDecendants because: forgot something

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Starseed? No. You sound like every other person who has certain unique interests and a creative imagination. Its much more exciting to think your ancestors were aliens rather than just normal people. To me it sounds like youre just trying to find yourself and we all go through that stage. Good luck because it can be bumpy ride.
edit on 3/20/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would love to help look into it for you. Any additional information that you think would be helpful feel free to e-mail me at thalmius@hotmail.com. I will also follow your thread as closely as possible.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What month and date were you born?

Forgive me if this questions seems a bit odd

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrCarter

i would love any help as to finding the inner me

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

oct 11, 1991..no you question dosent seem odd at all ")

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
nope YOUR JUST YOUR DADDYS SEED!
SECOND LINE

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
the only one whom does genetic enchanscemnts with humans is god,the aliens cant get through to do it.

oblivion eh?,im a redgaurd currently level 17 with max strength and health,how bout you?
edit on 20-3-2011 by HeresHowItGoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

We are all starseed , the elements needed to start life were forged from within a Sun , the Sun is our farther the Earth our mother

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Before Humanity came into being - Before the Sun was born - There were other more ancient beings before Humanity - All is connected all is part of the Universe we perceive - It is a human trait to divide - divide by colour race religion nation - All beings have soul and the greatest mistake made is to consider that you are merely the body that one inhabits.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeresHowItGoes
the only one whom does genetic enchanscemnts with humans is god,the aliens cant get through to do it.

oblivion eh?,im a redgaurd currently level 17 with max strength and health,how bout you?
edit on 20-3-2011 by HeresHowItGoes because: (no reason given)

Sorry this is not correct - you think in terms of the body and not the dimensions the soul can inhabit - You see things in terms of Human understanding of physics - Alien beings have soul and can incarnate in human form wether you believe that or not - however I do believe in a prime source a Creator

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

We are all starseed , the elements needed to start life were forged from within a Sun , the Sun is our farther the Earth our mother

So very true what you say but consider how the Sun came into being

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So far I am getting tons on a spiritual aspect, mostly a phenomena known as Therianthropy. There are a great many theories on the subject and an amazing amount of believers. I have not stopped looking but can't PM until I get a few more posts in it seems so I will keep you updated on everything I find this way

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No.

The atoms that comprise your body however were largely born in stars.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
according to some spiritual theories, most of we are "aliens" souls that came to earth a long time ago, to evolve, or so they say, now it doesn't matter, really, I think when you look at mirror you see a human face, I hope, strange pets? everybody got tastes, like bad mythological creatures? people got good and bad sides, dreams? they can be ANYTHING... the past is really irrelevant, we are all human beings alive, no matter what you believe, what is important is what we do from now, not what we could possible be... serious, reptilians are a primitive form of live, maybe you think its cool, whatever, I know you are hoping to read from someone "yeah you were a reptilian/gray/alien", maybe you currently don't like your current life, but make yourself believe about being part of alien cultures doesn't solve any problem, it doesn't work like that.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Maybe you should consider having regression therapy/ hypnotherapy. Make sure you do your research first tho in order to find a good one.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

"i dreamt of waking up in someone elses body on a different planet and there partner tried killing me cause he knew i wasn't the person he knew...I was like human looking avatar size...i have a post of that dream"

have you read the book "The Host"? your dream reminds me of that book.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nekomata111

Doesn't mean my life is going to change, Just curious to know... It's like oh okay and my life goes on type of thing .

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonspit

Never heard of the book what's the authors name, and hats it about ?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaufromnz

Don't get me wrong. I want to do that plus I have no idea what I find one in where I live our towns so small. Plus I really have a job to pay for one... could u maybe help me find one ive been wanting to do one to find out more... My zip code is 86314. Ive found it hard to look for someone in that area of expertice ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join