It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin=Planet X, Nebiru (Mathematical proof)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Khazaq

Listen to George Noory interview Lucus about this information.

Lucus is a well known fraud who has opening posted lies about events. In particular he claimed that a Venezuela event included an impact of a fireball demolishing a town. He has made other claims such as this despite clear and obvious evidence to the contrary. Don't trust anything coming out of his mouth.

Sort of corresponds rather neatly with the time Elenin will be at close proximity to Earth.

Actually no. Comet Elenin will be moving away from the Earth long before that date.

Do the elite actually expect the Pole-shift to occur this year, in 2011?

Pole shifts have not happened in 200 million years. Why would we expect one soon?

Feb. 7, 2010 - Chile - 8.8 earthquake
Elenin-earth-sun alignment

Mar. 11, 2011 - Japan - 9.0 earthquake

These claims of alignment are ludicrous. Check for yourself. The alignment was no different a week earlier or a week later.

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is a pattern.

I believe this is:
Once is an instance
Twice is a coincidence
Three times is a pattern
Four times it is a theorem
Five times it is proved

I think you are confusing pole shift and magnetic reversal. The latter, the magnetic reversal, is not associated with anything dangerous. It is a core phenomena and is not associated with external events such as small comets nearby.

You go on to list other disasters that might happen. So what!

Did you prepare for disasters in the following years:

If you had then you wouldn't have to get ready for 2012 according to what you posted. I bet you let these other years slide on by without making any effort to prepare.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Khazaq

but no man shall know the hour nor the day when the lord is to arrive,

also he who believes will be part of the rapture long before the scenario you have pointed out.

elenin at the worst may evoke the stars to fall as fire form the heavens due to earth passing through its debri tail.

But that is just a theory I have and in anrno way is to be misconstrued to form any part of the so called Armegeddeon doomsday scenario you propose

so

Please explain

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by Khazaq

but no man shall know the hour nor the day when the lord is to arrive,

also he who believes will be part of the rapture long before the scenario you have pointed out.

elenin at the worst may evoke the stars to fall as fire form the heavens due to earth passing through its debri tail.

But that is just a theory I have and in anrno way is to be misconstrued to form any part of the so called Armegeddeon doomsday scenario you propose

so

Please explain

I did not say I knew the exact date when Yahshua (Jesus) Christ will return.

As for the Pre-Tribulation Rapture...

Revelation ch. 1
[20] The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

ch.11
[3] And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
[4] These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

So, candlesticks are churches and the two witnesses are two candlesticks which means they are two churches. I don't see how that could be any more clear. But just in case you don't want to accept it based on those verses, Yahshua (Jesus) Christ has something to say about it as well:

John ch. 17
[15] I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
[16] They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
[17] Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
[18] As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
[19] And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
[20] Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

[15] I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
[20] Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Trust in the word of God, not in the word of man about the word of God.

You seem pretty opinionated for someone who's just guessing.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khazaq

All you naysayers can lie to us or lie to yourselves or remain in denial for as long as you like. But the children of God know the truth. We know what's coming.

how do you know the truth, if you indeed do, please
pass it around to those who seek it...

I am a child of god as is every human.. yet i am only guessing....

VENUS AT :56, NIBIRU AT 1:10!!! SPOTTED TODAY ON HAWAII OBSERVATORY CAM DISINFO THAT THIS IS "SOLVED", THIS IS SMOKING GUN! MUST READ!
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Listen to George Noory interview Lucus about this information. It's pretty interesting. - www.usmessageboard.com...

www.youtube.com...

In the 70's a couple of documentaries were saying the Mayan Calendar ended on December 24th, 2011

www.youtube.com... - narrated by Leonard Nimoy and Rod Sterling

And this website claims that the Mayan Calendar actually ends on October 28, 2011

www.calleman.com...

Sort of corresponds rather neatly with the time Elenin will be at close proximity to Earth.

www.youtube.com...

Have we been lied to about 2012? Do the elite actually expect the Pole-shift to occur this year, in 2011?

I don't think 9nania is to be trusted implicitly, but she did make a somewhat convincing argument about information being encoded in the film 2012. Check it out and see what you think.

Timeline 4/11-2/12 Encoded in '2012' Movie
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
9nania uploaded that warning on March 8, 2011. The reason I first learned of this was because Alex Jones played a clip from this video on his radio show.

Sept. 4, 2010 - Christchurch, New Zealand - 7.1 earthquake

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God...

Sept 4, 2010 - Christchurch, New Zealand

Kind of interesting, eh?

"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet, Act 1, Scene 5

So, now we await the next Elenin-Earth-Sun alignment in September, when we will see whether the theories regarding a coming pole shift turn out to be true or false. If we have food, water, survival gear, bug-out bags ready, and a plan in place, we've lost nothing if the pole shift does not occur. But if it does occur and we haven't prepared, then we are screwed.

If the pole shift doesn't happen and we've prepared, that means we will still be prepared for whatever other disasters may occur in the near future. After all, the economic collapse of the United States and World War III are still very real possibilities with or without a pole shift. And we've been warned repeatedly that Yellowstone can erupt at any time. Anyone living within the kill zone of that super volcano is either ignorant or crazy. Also, we've just witnessed the devastation visited on Japan. We know what earthquakes can do. Anyone who believes that a 9.0 or greater can't destroy Los Angeles is living in a fantasy world. And then there's the NLE in the New Madrid fault zone coming up in May - www.fema.gov...
edit on 7-4-2011 by Khazaq because: (no reason given)

Yet another klutz who falls for Venus.

rozhome.com...

Well done?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Khazaq

I am guessing we will have to wait and see.

However

There is no fear . There is only life. Be unto the eternal of this life and our borrowed flesh is a gift back to the earth from whence it came. In the death of the flesh, the gift is life.

This is all I know

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

All you naysayers can lie to us or lie to yourselves or remain in denial for as long as you like. But the children of God know the truth. We know what's coming.

VENUS AT :56, NIBIRU AT 1:10!!! SPOTTED TODAY ON HAWAII OBSERVATORY CAM DISINFO THAT THIS IS "SOLVED", THIS IS SMOKING GUN! MUST READ!

Listen to George Noory interview Lucus about this information. It's pretty interesting. - www.usmessageboard.com...

www.youtube.com...

In the 70's a couple of documentaries were saying the Mayan Calendar ended on December 24th, 2011

And this website claims that the Mayan Calendar actually ends on October 28, 2011

www.calleman.com...

www.youtube.com...

Have we been lied to about 2012? Do the elite actually expect the Pole-shift to occur this year, in 2011?

I don't think 9nania is to be trusted implicitly, but she did make a somewhat convincing argument about information being encoded in the film 2012. Check it out and see what you think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
9nania uploaded that warning on March 8, 2011. The reason I first learned of this was because Alex Jones played a clip from this video on his radio show.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God...

Kind of interesting, eh?

So, now we await the next Elenin-Earth-Sun alignment in September, when we will see whether the theories regarding a coming pole shift turn out to be true or false. If we have food, water, survival gear, bug-out bags ready, and a plan in place, we've lost nothing if the pole shift does not occur. But if it does occur and we haven't prepared, then we are screwed.

If the pole shift doesn't happen and we've prepared, that means we will still be prepared for whatever other disasters may occur in the near future. After all, the economic collapse of the United States and World War III are still very real possibilities with or without a pole shift. And we've been warned repeatedly that Yellowstone can erupt at any time. Anyone living within the kill zone of that super volcano is either ignorant or crazy. Also, we've just witnessed the devastation visited on Japan. We know what earthquakes can do. Anyone who believes that a 9.0 or greater can't destroy Los Angeles is living in a fantasy world. And then there's the NLE in the New Madrid fault zone coming up in May - www.fema.gov...

rozhome.com...

Well done?

Actually, that video in the GLP thread was determined to be the moon at 1:10. Doesn't matter though. Have fun clinging to your false hopes that this evil world will continue on just as it always has.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.calleman.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Kind of interesting, eh?

rozhome.com...

Well done?

Actually, that video in the GLP thread was determined to be the moon at 1:10. Doesn't matter though. Have fun clinging to your false hopes that this evil world will continue on just as it always has.

The, uh, 'moon' that does not go above the horizon and abruptly disappears when it reaches the far right side of the camera?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.calleman.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Kind of interesting, eh?

rozhome.com...

Well done?

Nice troll i like the way you didn't rebut his statement and implied he was ignorant 0/10 GB2 creationism isn't it funny that a majority of the theists fall victim to pseudo science?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Khazaq

I am guessing we will have to wait and see.

However

There is no fear . There is only life. Be unto the eternal of this life and our borrowed flesh is a gift back to the earth from whence it came. In the death of the flesh, the gift is life.

This is all I know

You're right. There's no reason to fear as long as you place your faith in Yahshua (Jesus) Christ and love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser
Nice troll i like the way you didn't rebut his statement and implied he was ignorant 0/10 GB2 creationism isn't it funny that a majority of the theists fall victim to pseudo science?

Planet X isn't pseudo-science but macro-evolution certainly is. Ever watch Ben Stein's documentary, Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed?

edit on 8-4-2011 by Khazaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Khazaq

You didn't fall for Ben Stein's claims did you? The people that claimed being fired were not employees. Can't be fired unless you are an employee, right? A researcher that stops publishing loses his position. Imagine the gall of people requiring someone to do the work they were hired to do. Shameful isn't it? Then there was the fake audience at Pepperdine. You did know that the scene in the lecture hall was completely contrived right with hired people in the audience? I'm sure you are well aware of the mockumentary nature of the film.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Khazaq

You didn't fall for Ben Stein's claims did you? The people that claimed being fired were not employees. Can't be fired unless you are an employee, right? A researcher that stops publishing loses his position. Imagine the gall of people requiring someone to do the work they were hired to do. Shameful isn't it? Then there was the fake audience at Pepperdine. You did know that the scene in the lecture hall was completely contrived right with hired people in the audience? I'm sure you are well aware of the mockumentary nature of the film.

Did you have to study to learn how to lie like that or does it just come naturally?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Khazaq

Did you have to study to learn how to lie like that or does it just come naturally?

AH the loaded question i love this one so simple to rebut,,, i'll go with NEITHER we are actually all capable of lies but to claim someone is doing so just beccause your point of view is different is just childish and if we were in a proper debate environment you would have already lost

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Khazaq

I did not say this,

you added your own bias words and miscontrued the truth of my comment

typical of christianity

annoying

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Khazaq

I did not say this,

you added your own bias words and miscontrued the truth of my comment

typical of christianity

annoying

Well, my mistake. You said you were a child of God. Please forgive me for making such assumptions.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

AH the loaded question i love this one so simple to rebut,,, i'll go with NEITHER we are actually all capable of lies but to claim someone is doing so just beccause your point of view is different is just childish and if we were in a proper debate environment you would have already lost

No, I'm a conqueror of this world through Yahshua Christ who loves me. Sorry you happen to be on the losing side. If I was in a proper debate environment, I would be adhering to the rules of that environment, obviously. However, as this is not such an environment, I am free to simply speak the truth. If you all don't believe in the coming of Planet X/Nibiru and any special meaning to the years 2011 or 2012, why do you even bother to read these threads? Are you really that bored?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No, I'm a conqueror of this world through Yahshua Christ who loves me. Sorry you happen to be on the losing side. If I was in a proper debate environment, I would be adhering to the rules of that environment, obviously. However, as this is not such an environment, I am free to simply speak the truth. If you all don't believe in the coming of Planet X/Nibiru and any special meaning to the years 2011 or 2012, why do you even bother to read these threads? Are you really that bored?

Maybe they read them for amusement.

Because, right now, you're hilarious, holy warrior.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Khazaq

You have no idea what you watched when you watched Stein' movie do you?

Did you ever check up on the whiners in the film? If you had then you wouldn't make foolish accusations. Let me help you since you took Stein's lies hook line and sinker.

Stephen Meyer - published in the Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington with much ado
Meyer claims that the fact that he was able to get a creationist paper into a peer-reviewed journal cost him dearly. He filed a claim against the Smithsonian.
1. He was never a salaried employee - he had a 3 year unpaid research stint end
2. Never showed any discrimination against him
3. Unsuccessfully argued that he was the target of religious persecution

Richard Sterberg
1. Allowed a creationist article to be published without going through a peer reviewed process
2. Was not an employee although he tried to file a claim as if he were an employee
3. Falsely claimed he lost access to his desk and research materials at the Smithsonian

Guillermo Gonzales - failed to receive tenure
1. Stopped publishing
2. Failed to attract grad students
3. Grad students did not graduate
4. Stop getting grants

I can go on with other instances of the liars in Stein's movie if you want me to drag out more dirty details on the people used in the mockumentary.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Khazaq

If you want to claim I lied you better take the time to bring at least one point of supporting evidence.

I notice how you cowardly made the accusation up front without any effort to support your ludicrous claim. Are you blinded by some personal devotion to a cause that makes you shout these absurd statements?

Let's see some evidence. It's time to put up or shut up.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'm not interested in debating with non-Christians. I've been posting on forums for years, and I know how useless it usually turns out to be.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join