It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they Built the Great Pyramid of Egypt

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
You might want to look at more than one image.......

Here are four. Some are a bit small, but all show discolouration at the apex (the first four I looked at):

They covered up the vents. They were destroying evidence. I think the only reason why they didn't demolish the Khufu pyramid completely was because it was (and maybe still is) holding something captive. The vents, the two pairs of spirals, and duplicate set of King's & Queen's chambers and Grand Gallery, and living spaces are there to be uncovered. There is easily enough space for all this - my 3D model is proving this, but I know these spaces are there anyway. I haven't finished the model yet.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110

Since the Egyptians had boats they got the wood from ? Okay then , they transported the wood back with them . They also had animal fats to lubricate the runners of the sleds .

The Delta is/was wooded and they got hardwoods from Lebanon and palm tree wood from the Nile Valley

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805

They covered up the vents. They were destroying evidence. I think the only reason why they didn't demolish the Khufu pyramid completely was because it was (and maybe still is) holding something captive. The vents, the two pairs of spirals, and duplicate set of King's & Queen's chambers and Grand Gallery, and living spaces are there to be uncovered. There is easily enough space for all this - my 3D model is proving this, but I know these spaces are there anyway. I haven't finished the model yet.

Why don't you look at images of the top - they exist. Question for you when and who did this 'covering up of' vents'? How does the removal of the tura stones by the Arabs in 16th century work into your idea.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Why don't you look at images of the top - they exist. Question for you when and who did this 'covering up of' vents'? How does the removal of the tura stones by the Arabs in 16th century work into your idea.

I don't understand. I have looked at images of the top. I have posted images for the Khufu pyramid which show lighter coloured blocks at the top. In order to tell the difference with the other stones, you also have to have an image of the entire pyramid or else you have nothing to compare it with. But this is not my real evidence. I have presented it because it would be consistent with a partial rebuild.

Who did the covering up of the vents? Those who have held Ascension in limbo for 10000+ years and don't want their slaves to know their true history. The Khufu Pyramid is at least 10000 years old and one of its functions was to create an eco-system in a post-snowball Earth.

The Tura stones? I don't see a problem. Covering up evidence 10000 years ago involved a slight rebuild to the pyramid, which actually resulted in a shifting of the apex to the southeast by upto 3 metres, and a slight lowering of the pyramid. They stripped the casing stones from the north and western faces, and at least the top layer of inner blocks on those faces. They then used these blocks to coverup entrances and vents rather than cut their own, and then possibly refaced it with the casing stones.

Then at some point - possibly 800s AD - someone came along, stole stones, discovered an offset passageway in the northern face, and found nothing inside that set of chambers because it had been taken out 10000 years ago. There is another set of equivalent chambers with its entrance being in the southern side. There is evidence that someone has been digging there, but it must be the case they did not dig deeply enough or quite in the correct location.

What does keiser roll mean?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I don't understand. I have looked at images of the top. I have posted images for the Khufu pyramid which show lighter coloured blocks at the top. In order to tell the difference with the other stones, you also have to have an image of the entire pyramid or else you have nothing to compare it with. But this is not my real evidence. I have presented it because it would be consistent with a partial rebuild.

These types of images:

Who did the covering up of the vents? Those who have held Ascension in limbo for 10000+ years and don't want their slaves to know their true history. The Khufu Pyramid is at least 10000 years old and one of its functions was to create an eco-system in a post-snowball Earth.

And they are? What do you base a 10k old pyramid on? Do you have any hard evidence other than your ardent wish?

What does keiser roll mean?

Do you mean a kaiser roll?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If the Egyptians built it,how come they could not build one now? In the city of Cairo right now,the Eyptians are not even able to build a 10 story building themselves without calling in designers and engineers from outside of Egypt to assist them with every structural detail and the Great pyramid was almost 500 feet tall...

Ever try to drag around 200lb to 500lb stones? i have,its really,really hard to do...Now imagine dragging around and hoisting up 2,000lb to 50,000lb limestone and granite blocks...
edit on 14-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Fair enough....

Now, How do you propose they were built? [Theories are acceptable] Please, provide us with your evidence and or supportive corroborative information so we may research it on our own.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Apologies...kaiser roll. So, what do you mean?

I base the 10000+ year old age of the Khufu Pyramid on it not being as little as 4500 years ago that Earth was a snowball. I don't know how they built this pyramid, but one function was to create an eco-system. It could be alot older than 10000 years. The builders of the later pyramids, who I think were migrants from the fertile crescent area, were trying to emulate and understand what had been done at least 5000 years before them. I think Egypt had been abandoned for sometime after the uprising. You might argue that mortar in the pyramid has been dated to 4500 years ago. If that dating is correct, then it must have been the new migrants who were doing repair work on this old building.

Here are my drawings of the Khufu Pyramid showing it is possible to fit two sets of Grand Gallerys, shafts, and associated chambers without conflict:

imageshack.us...

Your image: On that the colour does look almost the same on the two faces not in shadow (I assume those dark blue/grey blocks have been put there very recently) but I provided four where a difference in colour is present.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I base the 10000+ year old age of the Khufu Pyramid on it not being as little as 4500 years ago that Earth was a snowball. I don't know how they built this pyramid, but one function was to create an eco-system. It could be alot older than 10000 years. The builders of the later pyramids, who I think were migrants from the fertile crescent area, were trying to emulate and understand what had been done at least 5000 years before them. I think Egypt had been abandoned for sometime after the uprising. You might argue that mortar in the pyramid has been dated to 4500 years ago. If that dating is correct, then it must have been the new migrants who were doing repair work on this old building.

Why would you think they were from outside the Nile valley or sahara savannah?

I recommend that you look at the history of neolithic Egypt you could start with the Badarian, Tasian & Naqada cultures which pre-date the old kingdom and are the cultural predessors

Here are my drawings of the Khufu Pyramid showing it is possible to fit two sets of Grand Gallerys, shafts, and associated chambers without conflict:

Inventive; the original opening of the pyramid is well marked, why is the same marking not on the other side?

edit on 14/12/11 by Hanslune because: Added image

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Look at the history of neolithic Egypt? It's revolutionist propaganda. I am restoring history: The Khufu pyramid predates all other pyramids in Egypt by at least 5000 years.

My drawings are not inventive. They are a reasonably accurate representation of chambers I know to be there.

As for the opening, are you talking about the gabled structure? Well, that was buried underneath blocks and casing stones with only a small square opening that broke the surface of the pyramid, when the pyramid was in use. The entrance to the other Grand Gallery is buried beneath the blocks on the southern side, where a similar gabled structure will be found. If you look at a Google Earth image of the southern face, you will see that someone has tried to break-in there, in a similar offset location, but, it seems, they did not find anything. They either did not dig deeply enough or not quite in the correct location, or were told to stop before they did find anything. Told to stop by whom? By the same people who have written Egypt's false history. My drawing should give the location of this entrance to reasonable accuracy.

These entrances to the Khufu Pyramid were not for people, they were for honey bees. The corbelled ceiling in the Grand Gallery gives an excellent structure for bees to attach their honeycombs. The slope of the gallery ensures excess honey flows away and down the vertical shaft to the subterranean chamber. The honey was possibly squeezed out using a moving structure in the gallery. The corbelled structure in the Queen's Chamber was literally where the queen bee resided. There were two huge bee hives in the pyramid.

Why do this? When creating an eco-system from a snowballed Earth, not only do you need to warm the atmosphere, but you also need pollinating insects to promote plant growth.

My drawings don't yet detail the spiral passageways.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Edgar Cayce,Great Pyramid And Sphinx,In trance reading From-1932 > www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by SLAYER69

Edgar Cayce,Great Pyramid And Sphinx,In trance reading From-1932 > www.crystalinks.com...

Apparently, Cayce's spirit guide was as ignorant as Cayce himself:

At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn from the opening of the great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper, called Polaris or the North Star.
(From your link.)
Polaris is not in the "Great Dipper."

Harte

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Look at the history of neolithic Egypt? It's revolutionist propaganda.

Lol, well that ends the intelligent conversation

I am restoring history: The Khufu pyramid predates all other pyramids in Egypt by at least 5000 years.

You evidence of such consist of denial of the the existing evidence - I'd ask why there is not sign of these builders except for the neolithic people - but you've denied they exist too

My drawings are not inventive.

As they are not based on evidence they are inventive or if you perfer, speculative or just plain made up

These entrances to the Khufu Pyramid were not for people, they were for honey bees.

okay..........

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by blocula

Fair enough....

Now, How do you propose they were built? [Theories are acceptable] Please, provide us with your evidence and or supportive corroborative information so we may research it on our own.

Congrats Slayer you actually got a response from blocula; well just a 'here is a link - go find it yourself' but you did get something!

well done

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Apparently, Cayce's spirit guide was as ignorant as Cayce himself:

At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn from the opening of the great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper, called Polaris or the North Star.
(From your link.)
Polaris is not in the "Great Dipper."

Harte

I see your initial wager of 'mistake with stars', with this from the same blocula source

17.......The beginnings of these mounds were as an interpretation of that which was crustating in the land.

(See, most of the people had tails then!)

emphasis mine

and raise you

16. (Q) How was this particular Great Pyramid of Gizeh built?
(A) By the use of those forces in nature as make for iron to swim. Stone floats in the air in the same manner. This will be discovered in '58.

He must've meant 2058.....lol
edit on 15/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I rather enjoy Edgar C's stuff [For entertainment purposes only] but wouldn't bet the farm on it.

However, I'm still not convinced that we know all the answers. I believe we are missing a large part of how it was built and why. I know how that sounds but the fact remains that there are many, many details such as I have outlined in the opening piece about the remnants inside the Great Pyramid that have never been adequately answered.

The Grand Gallery shows some rather odd design features and it's true and possible original purpose/nature has yet been deciphered or explained. Also, the various high temp "scorch marks" that were originally on the Kings chamber [That was directly opposite of the Damaged opening in the stone carve remaining sarcophagus] wall which appeared to have been stone vitrification [Which has since been removed] that as well as the high temp scorched marks on the very top of the Grand Gallery ceiling are still to be answered.

They appear to be from some sort of extreme temp much higher than what simple torches would have accomplished IMO.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I rather enjoy Edgar C's stuff [For entertainment purposes only] but wouldn't bet the farm on it.

I wouldn't bet a can of Libby's creamed corn on it, but we agree

However, I'm still not convinced that we know all the answers.

We agree again and unfortunately we never will

The Grand Gallery shows some rather odd design features and it's true and possible original purpose/nature has yet been deciphered or explained.

Yes like those 'slots' you asked me about a few months ago, there is speculation but we will probably never know; however I hold to the idea that Khufu may have been a bit looney

Also, the various high temp "scorch marks" that were originally on the Kings chamber [That was directly opposite of the Damaged opening in the stone carve remaining sarcophagus] wall which appeared to have been stone vitrification [Which has since been removed] that as well as the high temp scorched marks on the very top of the Grand Gallery ceiling are still to be answered.

I will go back and re-read that - I presume it is at the start of the thread?

They appear to be from some sort of extreme temp much higher than what simple torches would have accomplished IMO.

What is the source for the claim or analysis that leads to 'extreme temp'

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I will go back and re-read that - I presume it is at the start of the thread?

That part of my reply you quoted was not in my OP. I decided to leave it and other interesting details out of this particular thread. I'll be writing another along those lines. There are some mysterious sections/remains in the Great pyramid that are often overlooked.

What is the source for the claim or analysis that leads to 'extreme temp'

That is my opinion from viewing some older images of the now removed wall section from the Kings chamber wall.
edit on 15-12-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That is my opinion from viewing some older images of the now removed wall section from the Kings chamber wall.

You might want to compare those to burn marks on similar granite at other sites; to see if there is any comparison in the markings or a difference.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I'll be delving into much of that. I'm already on my way with the thread.
About 70% done already.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join