It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick! Go outside and look up.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

If it can be shown that this is entirely beyond what's normal for the moon, then it most certainly is strange. That remains to be seen, however, but this is definitely worth looking into further.
Does it mean I think something is off? Not necessarily. If it can be shown that the moon should, in fact, not look like this from the Earth, then, yes, something's off. If that can be proven, though, I still wouldn't know what could be causing it, but I'm sure we could come up with some theories. (Unfortunately, I bet half of those theories would involve Nibiru.)

At the moment, I don't think there's enough evidence either way. It might be a very natural variation, or it might not, and it seems it's surprisingly hard to prove one way or the other.

And here's the real kicker.
It actually gets harder to prove as you gather more data!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
I'm staying at an altidude of 7,000 ft where the sky is dark blue due to the clean atmosphere - no dust, no haze, no pollution, pure air. At night one can see the Milky Way galaxy in all its glory and thousands of stars with hardly a twinkle!

And when I looked up last night at the Moon, I was almost blinded by its brightness. Lilies and white roses shone like small light bulbs in the garden like a flood light switched on from above. I could even read the newspaper without my contacts! Just amazing!

edit on 20-3-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

I envy you !!! lol
2nd whatsitcalled........

<< 6  7  8   >>

join