It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ILLUMINATI Official Web Site??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

alot of truth found in the so called "fiction section"...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'd imagine that if the Illuminati did have an official website that we could access, it would paint them in a positive light. It would have a picture of a friendly-looking man handing over one of those giant novelty checks to a charitable organization or something. They are not going to create a sinister looking website with a link in the menu bar, titled "The Plot To Kill Jehovah"

I do believe that the Illuminati exist, I also believe that websites like these are created to make the idea of the Illuminati seem too far-fetched so people wont believe it.

If I was running a secret organisation and conspiracy theories started popping up everywhere about the organization, rather than fighting the the theories which would make people more suspicious, I would instead add to the theories, making them sound so crazy that no one would believe them. That's what I think the Illuminati are doing, making their organization/society -whatever, seem so out-there (Reptillians?), that people are just going to dismiss the idea as crazy conspiracy stuff made up by nutcases.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fatalcharm

Diz iz a common case...

That's what happen when you go and read too much conspiracies u tend to be skeptic all the time and u don't even bother reading the website. Too much of everything can be dengerous...

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The books in the download section of armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... are pretty interesting.

They have alot of other interesting articles too, but there is alot of "filler" if you ask me.

Make sure you check out the "Day of Rage" link. I think that this site might be more than it claims...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
There is lot of interesting reading on armageddonconspiracy.co.uk . I'm digesting it for two month now and I still did not any solid conclusion in question "what for". My working hypothesis is that author is using trendy conspiracy theory for promoting his ideas and movement. Author is very critical to current states of affairs and his analysis are very well done in terms of research and intelligibility for ordinary folks. He have probably degree in continental philosophy and is able to use abstract concepts on real life affairs. His introduction to Hegel philosophy under section "Philosophia Teutonica" is best which I ever read. He also try to draw some positive conclusions and practical steps from his analysis for personal and community life.
I read two of ebooks and they are interesting in terms of content but for sure are not any masterpieces of art. The Last Bling King novel depict something like world non-bloody anti capitalistic revolution, it try to pose antithesis to Ayn Rands Atlas Shrugged.
He is also behind Meritocracy Party - design of both sites is practically identical and content very similar. Check it for yourself here. BTW the countdown on Meritocracy Party site show 75 days before Meritocracy - I'm curious what will came on 1. June if I count correctly.

In fact I'm tempted to translate The Last Bling King to Czech because it contain many good ideas of symbolic guerrilla warfare - exactly what lot of my friends do.
edit on 18-3-2011 by zeddissad2 because: 2 add

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Whois Information For: armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

Domain name:
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

Registrant:
Mike Hockney - there's your lead and a google leads us to this strange website
... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
PO Box 19184
Thamesmead
London
SE28 0WQ
United Kingdom

Registrar:
Mr Site Ltd [Tag = MRSITE]
URL: www.mrsite.co.uk...

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 23-Jan-2008
Renewal date: 23-Jan-2012
Last updated: 26-Jun-2010

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns4.hosthost.co.uk
ns5.hosthost.co.uk

WHOIS lookup made at 07:36:18 18-Mar-2011

--
This WHOIS information is provided for free by Nominet UK the central registry
for .uk domain names. This information and the .uk WHOIS are:

Copyright Nominet UK 1996 - 2011.

You may not access the .uk WHOIS or use any data from it except as permitted
by the terms of use available in full at www.nominet.org.uk... which
includes restrictions on: (A) use of the data for advertising, or its
repackaging, recompilation, redistribution or reuse (B) obscuring, removing
or hiding any or all of this notice and (C) exceeding query rate or volume
limits. The data is provided on an 'as-is' basis and may lag behind the
register. Access may be withdrawn or restricted at any time.

edit on 18-3-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Mike Hockney is a pen name.

That site is interesting. Like really interesting, if any body out there can take HINT!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

And some people dont want to bother with the riddle, they just want to get in and read the info.

I didnt mean to upset anyone... Just thought it might save time for some people that arn't really into riddles.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It would indeed be very strange if that website were official Illuminati considering who runs the site. The site is run by the followers of a cult for the now dead Amado Crowley (aka Mike) he wrote the books (he did the same thing back in the 1990s with no success,(hence the re-brand and name change) Amado claimed at various times that the Illuminati were out to kill him (but then again he was full of it) so it is doubtful indeed that they suddenly decided to let their Aeons old order be run by a deluded ex-psychology lecturer from Southampton who changed his name from Mike to Amado Crowley and was a paranoid delusional.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The armagedonconspiracy site does look like it has a lot of info, however I can't quite see the illuminati using that as a domain name...seems a bit...blatant...unless it is just a blatant jab at us and how its right under our noses...who knows...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
'We are a very special group of the very wisest of the wise, nobody knows the sort of stuff we know and we're the good guys (oh, by the way Jesus was no one special)'.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
reply to post by uselesshobo

Then again I'm someone who honestly supports the "commandments" of the Georgia Guidestones, so what do I know...

that's interesting. I also support the Guidestones. I've had all kinds of people call me "evil" for saying so, but there is not a thing written on those stones that is objectionable to me. many people think that they advocate the killing of most of the world's population but I can't see how that interpretation makes any sense from studying the stones themselves.

cheers.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenon2011
It would indeed be very strange if that website were official Illuminati considering who runs the site. The site is run by the followers of a cult for the now dead Amado Crowley (aka Mike) he wrote the books (he did the same thing back in the 1990s with no success,(hence the re-brand and name change) Amado claimed at various times that the Illuminati were out to kill him (but then again he was full of it) so it is doubtful indeed that they suddenly decided to let their Aeons old order be run by a deluded ex-psychology lecturer from Southampton who changed his name from Mike to Amado Crowley and was a paranoid delusional.

We meet again! Can you provide any evidence for your claims? I've been to amando-crowley.net and the work of that site bare virtually no resemblance whatsoever to the work of the folks at armageddonconspiracy.co.uk besides being about "the occult" (which by the way means only "hidden from view") and having a certain level of education about gnosticism.

Help me out here. If you are correct, then you must be able to provide me with some evidence beyond your expressed opinion. And if you are correct, then I genuinely want to know. However, I dare say that the level of sophistication in the writing and philosophical understanding in the AC site seems to vastly outdo what the amando crowley site appears to be capable of and so I am sceptical of your position.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join