It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ILLUMINATI Official Web Site??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I found this while i was browsing the net, found it quite funny, not sure if its for real or not.

What do you think?

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

Here are two more I found on ATS already. I'm going to check them out thought I would chuck them on here so you dont have to go searching....

www.illuminatiorder.info...
www.oneworldorder.org...
edit on 17-3-2011 by uselesshobo because: added websites,

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow that site has a lot of content that looks interesting, although I highly doubt it is the official site for the "illuminati". Still looks like an interesting read.

Deebo

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

I agree, I doubt it is anything "official", but after clicking a couple of the links, I think I'm going to enjoy checking it all out. Looks very interesting.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by uselesshobo

I went to the site. There is a lot of information there, however I don't know much about the subject. It looks like some good reading, but I doubt that someone supposedly that secret would have a web site so easily obtainable. Good post... and I will read...

link   
I stumbled across this site a long time ago...
The answer to the riddle is "Man".

link   
Some one has too much time in their hands. The illuminati are not that stupid to have an official website anyways.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
First couple articles on the first link is based on the book Armageddon Conspiracy that is free to download on that link (maybe that's why you found it funny 'cause they're talking bout the book).

My signature are threads I made based on the first link.

The second link is a bogus and they want you to sign up. lol

Third one I'm not so sure bout that.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yeah if there's an "official" site for the Illuminati it's not like we'd be able to access it from the surface net here. I must say though, that I don't totally disagree with some of the things I've read on the site so far...

"Adam Weishaupt, the most controversial Grand Master of the Illuminati, is commonly regarded as a monster attempting to create a sinister New World Order. Weishaupt did indeed wish to overthrow conventional religion and all tyrannical governments. He did indeed wish to create a New World Order, one that would free humanity from the grip of the Old World Order that has Satanically ruled the earth from the dawn of time and which continues to rule to this day. Weishaupt's mission is not over. The New World Order has not yet been built. The world is not yet Illuminated. All of you who wish to bring to an end the corrupt rule of rich elites such as those that run Wall Street, and evil dynasties such as the Royal Family of the United Kingdom or the Rothschild bankers, what are you prepared to do to assist our great endeavour to change this benighted world? It is time to dispel the darkness. It is time for Illumination. It is time to go on a new quest for the Holy Grail."

Then again I'm someone who honestly supports the "commandments" of the Georgia Guidestones, so what do I know...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That website is a trailer to a book, Armageddon Conspiracy, it is in the fiction section so sorry to burst your bubble but prolly a ruse on the real new world order. E-mail them if you are brave, they claim knowledge. I read the book and it was good read, interesting yet predictable.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hi ive just found this on interwebs post i just found translated but basicallly illumanati backwards goes to nsa lol

sorry forgot to add link think theyve turned haarp on

translated forum link
edit on 17-3-2011 by brainbeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There is already a discussion about this going on here.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
this website has come up a few times on ATS.

when i first took a look, i was quite intrigued; then i nearly dismissed it as it appeared that the website was just promoting some books.

then i realised that the website wasn't selling the books (tho you can buy them on amazon), you can download them for free!

marvelous, i thought, my lovely hubby had just bought me a kindle, so free e-books are top of my favourite list at the mo.
i have now read all 4 of the books available on the download link, and am really looking forward to the next. there is a lot of info in these books, much food for thought whatever ones opinions.

they might not be award winning books, but i certainly thought they were a good read.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by brainbeat

I've been posting this reply to other and here it goes:

Did you know that what you are saying here is a HOAX?

Itanimulli, of course, is “Illuminati” spelled backwards. Type itanimulli.com into your browser and the National Security Agency’s website pops up, proof positive, in some people’s minds, that the US government is a bought-and-paid-for subsidiary of the New World Order.

Other people took the next step and investigated. They swiftly discovered that a computer geek named John Fenley, who lives in Provo, Utah, purchased the domain name “Itanimulli” and is redirecting visitors to the NSA. He also owns many other domain names, including (as of May 19, 2004):

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Some one has too much time in their hands. The illuminati are not that stupid to have an official website anyways.

It was more too attract the attention of readers... thought it would make for an interesting thread and even more interesting conversation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
There is already a discussion about this going on here.

But not this website. which is why I thought it deserved the attention of a new thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

When it comes to living on a planet like Earth, in 3rd density, the only real power that can be attained here, close to Godhood, is in allying yourself to some brotherhood or fellowship and helping each other insidiously or benevolently spread your tentacles and synergistically help each other out toward control of the resources of the planet for the benefit of your cronies and families.

As far as magical powers and stuff like that, you can attain those in a benevolent or evil way as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Tried to go there twice and both times, FireFox crashed. Beware.

Cool site tho.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

haha oh well

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by M2298
I stumbled across this site a long time ago...
The answer to the riddle is "Man".

why would you do that? just reveal the answer to riddle like that.. even though i probably wouldnt bother myself, if there is someone out there that enjoys riddles and would like to have played , you have just ruined it for them.. same when people reveal the ends of movies, especially ones like sixth sense, usual suspects etc..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

thank-you. i will read the material. good job!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join