It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've built a flying saucer, boasts Iran (even if it does look like it belongs in a 1950s B-movie)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

My views on ET and other life have changed dramatically over the past 12 months. I am more convinced than ever that we are not alone on this planet and that we are somehow being 'guided' / manipulated in to achieving some kind of goal, possibly to save as many hu-man beings as possible before the big one hits.

I am now more aware than ever before that ET technology is shared between country to country and indeed there may well be many connections between countries and ET that we could ever imagine.

Its articles like these that catch my eye. I mean Iran a country that the US is so desperate to get their hands on - or are they? is everything we read and hear just a smoke screen to stop us from ever seeing whats really going on? where on earth did Iran get the technology to build such a device? My guess is that it was manufactured in Russia.

It is no coincedence that presidents and prime ministers of different countries are fascinated in the 'occult' or 'the unexplained' let alone ET and UFO's itself I mean look at the Clintons as an example. They are told what they are mean to be told nothing more nothing less. The real key players on this earth are not what you and I think they are, this whole topic can never be convered in just a few threads.

Deception is just a small part of it, If people really knew what was going on life would never be the same again quite literally.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Iran isn't intelligent enough to build such technology.
I don't ever think in the modern era that a third world nation has had technological innovation.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join