It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've built a flying saucer, boasts Iran (even if it does look like it belongs in a 1950s B-movie)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

americans always do that, I hope other countries develop more technology advances., If this iranian device is used for peaceful things it's good for me, I wont be surprised if isreal and it's body guard US jumps and says it's a WMD, and no one has to ask them if they have wmd's too, no one has to control them. no one cant complain.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

A bit of advice, but being so young, I wouldn't post pictures of yourself on the net like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ah, the Iranian Photoshop Corps is at it again. And the Daily Fail can't resist.

And edit to add: They can build a flying saucer but can't be bothered to photograph it with anything more modern than a Polaroid?
edit on 17-3-2011 by OhioPariah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

A bit of advice, but being so young, I wouldn't post pictures of yourself on the net like that.

lmao. not very bright are ya..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yes if it was an American Flying Saucer, the Americans would flock to the thread saying:

"Wow this will really show the Iranians/Syrians/Venezuelans/Chinese/North Koreans/Russians/Cubans/Libyans/Native Americans/Communists/Terrorists/Taliban/Al Qaeda

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Apparently neither are you as you're not aware of sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I doubt they built anything.

They dug it up a long time ago.

An I guess when we see flying saucers in airi-el combat in the near future we are just supposed to say.
"Meh , they are just Iranian, get-m boys"

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
umm to everyone who said that there were pics of it in the article.................

Thats not a pic of the craft, thats just a pic to illustrate what they are talking about.....

Again i agree with the other poster, pics or it didnt happen.........

People expect them to come up with something that technologically advanced, when their last big brain storm was flying boats.............seriously..........

I cant believe people actually buy this stuff

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Here in America we keep our flying saucers secret.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Ah yes, it was his immature post which led me to believe the picture he posted was himself.

By the way this post is being sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Hmm...it seems that this article is trying to falsely promote a giggle factor.

It looks like a "B" movie in the same way that all saucers look like a "B" movie. Honestly, there ins't that much you can do with a saucer design, and what they have looks just about like what you would have expected if you weren't primed to consider it a "B" movie relic.

How shameful.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

What's your problem? For some reason you are trying to turn a thread about Iran building a flying saucer into an anti-American rant.

We get it, you hate America and Americans.
I am hurt.....really...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Sorry, I suppose I did go off on one a bit.

I don't hate Americans. They are some of the most helpful, generous people I've met.

But, I do however disagree with the U.S government on some things...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

This coming from the same Government that used stock video footage of missile launches, and then turned around and used the footage again for some other test.

But hey, if they built a flying saucer, more power to them... I would rather see them work on technology that we can steal and actually use for once.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
pic is in article.

Read article before you post

Oh, my bad. Had to look twice to catch it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8782d0e639d2.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 17-3-2011 by uncuuncu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Originally posted by Kram09
Wait for the Americans to come into this thread and start to deride and ridicule it, before we've even seen it.

Very interesting anyway.

Not to be one to disappoint.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d58edafc005d.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, it flies indoors.
Picture that with a camera and a better than a cheap toy motor.

Funny thing is that this tech is old military tech. When its 30 years old and useless its sold as toys and as our 'latest' gadgets.... This is a fact. Ipad? 20 years old. Seen it.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Understood. I am American and I also disagree with the U.S government on many things. Please understand that the US government stopped acting in the best interest of the people long ago. We are just regular people just like you trying to get by in life. We are not all warmongering neocons. Peace..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow one for the instant hoax bin.
Look at all the people who actually believe this and start US hating for no reason.
Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Would it be any inconcievable to think Iran now has captured 'alien' technology. Remember the 2x 'drones' they claimed to have shot down that noone admitted responsibility for. If some American DoD staff go on record as saying they have reversed saucer technology from Roswell or other sites, who's to disbelieve Iran. Especially given their religious stance.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Can I just get this clarified? The picture in the article is a 'flying saucer' that the Iranians built?

If this is the case, can someone explain how they have the technology to do this and yet don't have the technology to take a decent picture of it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join