It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom And Gloom

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
LMFAO your serious? proof ? open your eyes child and you will see things as they are and if you do thats all the proof you will ever need.....More importantly bring me some DISPROOF of what you say.......for gods sake people WAKE UP ........Stop turning on the tv and tunning out the reality ......Is there anyone with me here ? or do you all need some proof ?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticallyDelicious

There is no "New World Order", That's all propaganda to keep you busy while they're killing you and preparing their fortresses.

why do they need to control us when its just simpler to kill us

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thats the order of things to come ......and it can be called a new world order .....when I say NWO I mean an order of life and order of things as they unfold one after the other there is no specific group I am speaking of perhaps just the ruling elite and necessary people who willl get a golden ticket to see mr wonka whoever he is ......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

"We" are not a part of any new world order other than "Fertilizer"

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

I hope you didn't LYFAO to the point it can't be reattached, srsly that would be bad. I ask for proof because so far what I've seen out of the site membership is a lot of articles from the internet that are cited as "fact" and between these articles are conslusions drawn based on said articles, even if the articles have only a shred of similarity between eachother.

The problem is... all this proof, even if it was proof positive would not interact in a positive manner with every other conspiracy theory mentioned on this site that's held to the assumption of truth. The proof everyone routinly points to only points to a conspiracy theory. A Theory. Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Your glass isn't just empty it's shattered on the floor in a million pieces, if you're against the powers to come then why aren't you fighting against it/them?
edit on 17-3-2011 by ScepticallyDelicious because: Erroneous spelling error, the "no child left behind program" left me behind

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

you don't need proof, you need a hug
we all need a hug
edit on 17-3-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

we're dead, They Won

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

we're dead, They Won

As far as I can tell, I'm still alive... *poke* yep my arm is still intact, i'm still conscious... uh... where are you drawing this conclusion from, or are you a text bot that's communicating with me?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

you only believe you are still alive , your number is up, just like the rest of us that are not within the circle (

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

What number am I?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

ZERO..............with the rest of us ZEROS

can you count 6000000000

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

your number is 8 sir. we are all already dead. the government is just keeping our minds happy inside the Matrix. The elecrtomagnetic sources of our brains powers all the machines our government has made to destroy us. Nothing is real. Everyone is doomed and has been doomed.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
im guessing your those people i see on the side of the road holding a sign that says ITS THE END OF THE WORLD

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

you see us everywhere you look, because its all of us.

The ones you'll never see are the ones that are secured in the fortresses

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

you only believe you are still alive , your number is up, just like the rest of us that are not within the circle (

If the future really turns out to be so grim I'll be exploding heads long before I just keel over and die. All the riches in the world won't stop a .308 hollow point round from popping your head like a cantaloupe melon.

If you really believe the elites are killing us all why aren't preparing for that dark future? Instead of moaning on ATS?
Practice your marksmanship, your survival skills, and your ability to be ruthless.
Meditate on death daily, and condition your mind to the point where as long as you draw breath you will not surrender, even in the face impossible odds.

The only people who are doomed for certain are those that give up.

edit on 18-3-2011 by HADOUKEN because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by HADOUKEN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HADOUKEN

who gonna kill? random people that have nothing to do with anything?

you cannot fight what you have no access to

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

who gonna kill? random people that have nothing to do with anything?

you cannot fight what you have no access to

We might as well all just commit suicide then huh? Game over! there is zero chance of a positive outcome we are all fcked.

Wow how do you go through life with that attitude. Either way I'm done with this joke of a thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The powers need us obviously a great deal more than we need them, look what all the "advances in civilization" have brought us, no one can relate, no one knows what to "do", and like I read on another post, THE KIDS CANT EVEN SPELL, so it looks like they are winning, actually.
Well its come to this, world wide revolt(LOL) or bend over,

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

no need to commit suicide you're already dead.

the way i see it, since i'm already dead and so is everyone else, then do whatever you want

use your imagination

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join