It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom And Gloom

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
"The Powers That Be" want us all to die, so they can inherit the earth.

They are and have been for many years been poisoning our air, our water, out food , our minds and our future, little by little, day by day, year by year, until they've pumped enough toxins into us that we all just fall over dead by the hundred millions

This is no conspiracy theory, all the facts are and have been presented to you "in your face" your entire lives, you were just too busy trying to make ends meet, raise a family, or too involved worrying about your favorite football team, politician, government check,or any possible conceivable scenario they could devise to keep you focused else ware while they were preparing their special survival fortresses and personal armies on your dime and your blood, to catch them

"They Won" and you didn't even get to meet them on the field of battle, because they killed you in your sleep

I'm sorry

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
ahh thank you for making my life just a little more depressing (im guessing your one of the people who looks at the glass half empty)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

Empty

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I fear you are right my friend......I really do.... The world will never be the same and its all downhill from here....The end is nigh!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
but look on the bright side all this poision in the air and water is slowly killing them too

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If they're TPTB...haven't they already inherited the earth?

And good luck to them for destroying it!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
it is so horribly sad, because we've spent our generations building them their technologies and finances to have their way

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
so after everyone is dead...what exactly at TPTB going to do? hunt, fish, and sit around a campfire wearing a fig leaf over their junk?

it takes all of us little people to make all the amenities everyone enjoys.

they'd have no tv, or new movies, probably no electricity, no restaurants or bars,

now granted, i wouldn't mind sittin around a campfire etc, but can you really see some power executive / politicians doing it??

just a thought

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

There is no bright side, because its not affecting them. They are secured quite comfortably in their surgical room environments, raising their children of the future.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

you created everything they will ever need to live in paradise

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Man. That is a brutal assessment. Unfortunately I find no reason to refute it other than my own Pollyanna disposition.

If you are interested, here is a link to an article from a website posted a few days ago.

class warfare

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

that is one truth, but not "THE TRUTH"

only "The Ones" and "Their Families" will have this paradise, and they will share it with no one else

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
They have all the movies made ever to watch and all the tv in history theyll ever want to watch. They have built small self contained cities under our feet as we worked slept played on top knowing nothing all along. They have amassed all those important to their new world order Doctors Scientists people who can help rebuild society in their image The supplies like medical and entertainment and everyday items all saved in storage under our feet all the food they will ever need and more much much more better safe than sorry theres also an elite list of who is allowed in to ride out this cosmic storm not me or you. They have known and been stockpiling since the begining of their plan which however long ago it was they have had all this time to put us to sleep with primetime tv and hollywood blockbusters dont forget the music scene sports yup... Its all a diversion so as to not alert individuals to the reality. We are a weak and feeble race and if ever you should believe in the apocalypse it is now. So many times has man claimed to have won in battle over mother nature and space astronomy and nuclear physics. Its about time we learn the fate which our own actions has led us to. As things progress and it gets worse. Which is indeed happening as we know it the human condition will break down and we will understand its all inevitable we have no say in the play as we are only the actors not the directors. I think in a way I am ready to experience death its just so sad it could have been different.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Well Thank you for that MR DOOM AND GLOOM! I mean if its really over then am I still here? lol I mean am I actually looking at the computer screen reading this thread? People People calm down a lot of crazy stuff is happening right now and I can understand how confused and scared you all are but this was all foretold in the bible see and these crazy times are gonna get crazier so just sit back and relax cuz their is nothing you can do about it but try to soften the blows for your own family when SHTF where you live. We are living in some strange times my friend.......and I have a feeling its about to get a lot stranger.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

do you have any proof cause thats a pretty bold claim

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Remember Noahs Ark? 1000s of years have passed and all the seeds, all the DNA ,all the supplies have been gathered.

All the oil, gas, coal,alloys, reserves, natural resources have been drilled, mined, procured and secured. its now time, and it has begun

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Will I be wrong in asking you for proof of this? because I really don't see any NWO (aside from those cheesy wrestlers in the WWE) I see the earth readjusting itself as it's always done for thousands of years, and humanity simply coping with it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Even the people that are involved don't know whats really going on. They believe its for some other purpose? like there will be some control situation where they get to round all the people up and there will be some uprising, they believe there will be a place for them in all this, and this is why its perpetuated as far as it has...its "All" A Lie" and they've used us "ALL" as their personal Guinea pigs, to get what they believe is "Rightfully Theirs"

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Look here youngin.
I been dyin since the day i was born.
You think ima change mah game at this point yer crazy!

Seriously though, get to livin or you'll never die.
Part of the requirement for dying is life!

Ima workin on it!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
Even the people that are involved don't know whats really going on. They believe its for some other purpose? like there will be some control situation where they get to round all the people up and there will be some uprising, they believe there will be a place for them in all this, and this is why its perpetuated as far as it has...its "All" A Lie" and they've used us "ALL" as their personal Guinea pigs, to get what they believe is "Rightfully Theirs"

Oookay... proof please

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join