It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

What official said it was a missile?
Hey, that rhymes.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The examiner. Good source. It's talking about Richardson...again. So that makes...let's see...um...two.
I'll ask again, how many is "many"?

edit on 3/18/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Phage, when did TPTB start renting UPS planes to dump chemtrails ? Are there any other UPS planes that have left this kind contrail before ? Is there any other commercial jet that has left this kind of contrail before ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It's a contrail. And yes it has happened before. As I pointed out in the link to the "missile" thread.

Mystery deepens with video of ‘launch’ off O.C.

sciencedude.ocregister.com...

Another one, in Key West, talked about here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/18/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Some food for thought.......

www.geae.com...

Customized upgrade packages are available in order to address specific fleet needs and reduce maintenance costs, and can be incorporated during normal maintenance activity. Application of GE technology ensures that the overall engine system design integrity is maintained and improved as these new products are developed, certified, and introduced to the original base platform design.

The next time a mature engine comes in for service, GE can add the latest proven technologies that will help it perform like a current-generation engine.

GE Aviation currently offers engine upgrade kits for:
CF6-6/CF6-50
CF6-80A
CF6-80C
CFM56-3
CFM56-5B/CFM56-7B
CFM56-5C
GE90
CF34-3
T58

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by backinblack

What official said it was a missile?
Hey, that rhymes.

Nice rhyme but answer my question this time..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That 2nd picture is another questionable item still in dispute obviously. That's not proof of another jet making a contrail. It doesn't look like any jet contrail I've ever seen. I personally think that they both were missiles.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Take a look at this OP....you'll see that I'm some what open minded, I'm kind of a skeptic about evil intent within some of the conspiracy theories out there. I say there is no hoax when it comes to chemtrails. The hoax is "persistent contrails". The more I look around, the more evidence I see. The more it leads me toward the beliefs of the "chemmies" and not the "debunkers".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have no love for the elite, the bankers, the governments and the corporations running the World today. The past has shown that their agendas are to keep mankind enslaved to a certain degree that allows for them to easily manipulate and control society for their own benefit. But the past also shows that common people and society at large has also reaped some of those benefits.

For this reason I am not ready to completely buy into the suggestion that they are all evil Satan worshipers with a lust for human blood or that they are part of some alien experiment/conspiracy to harvest humankind.
Perhaps it is naive of me to think that human nature is more good than bad, but regardless that is what I choose to believe, for the moment at least.

I have been pondering the thought that perhaps some of the NWO agenda and the existence of FEMA camps are actually related to the possible upcoming 2012 global cataclysm. Are they actually preparing themselves and also trying to somewhat prepare us for what is to come in. 2012 and beyond ? Are they really just trying to save themselves and to some extent modern civilization and their control over humanity in the event of a global disaster ?

Do they know that something really bad is actually going to happen to our planet very soon ? Are Hollywood movies really part of the disclosure effort and not just science fiction ? Is the knowledge of ancient history and modern science that has been kept in such secrecy no longer a secret anymore ?

Are some of the underground bases built around the World intended to help humanity recover quickly from global environmental disasters ?

Are some of the GMO's being created to help in the recovery of farming after the World is thrust into darkness from volcanic ash and food needs to be farmed underground ?

Is the construction of the Denver airport related to the new projected maps of the World after the global floods that predict the entire West coast of North America to be under water ?

Are the FEMA camps being built to keep some semblance of order during the initial chaos and riots that would occur when the call for a massive evacuation goes out ?

Are the plastic coffins being stored to help quickly dispose of the threat of disease in the event of mass human casualties after such an event like the ones predicted for 2012 ?

They obviously want to keep their control and power over us. But also they still would need a decent population of intelligent and capable slaves to survive and help civilization recover should the predicted disasters of 2012 actually occur.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

If you have good proof, show us. Expect us to research it and apply rigorous critical thought. Expect us to require good science method, including but not limited to proper sampling, use of a control,exclusion of all possible contamination, expertise in relevent fields of studies, repeatability, and peer review. Our science, which shows all claims of "chemtrails" are easily explained by standard sciences, include all these traits.

When you can show me how to perform this procedure for any study involving the atmosphere and Geo engineering then by all means go ahead and I will attempt it. You hopefully know full well that no one can hermetically seal off the entire sky to prevent all possible contamination. Why are you making silly requests like that? Why would you slip this in there ? Oh wait...I know why...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Well, since a few recent youtube vids showing the spraying jets caught right IN THE ACT, there cannot be any more debunking, it's really obvious now where those billions are being literally dumped; by the morons in control of our secret budget; Illuminati with limited science. The inventor of the formula is in prison right now, he was against the use of his own idea, threatened to speak against it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

While they let the biggest ATS Forum Gang in existence run wild on every chemtrail thread.

Quite a bold claim there.

I would ask for proof but your proof seems to be typically straw clutching at best, so scratch that....

There is no gang and as completely inconceivable it is for you to realise, there isn't a concerted effort to 'debunk' you, most, like me come into your threads, read your flawed arguments on that page and try to correct them in the best spirit of this website's motto, Deny Ignorance, only to find that you will just ignore everything said to you and move onto more crap.

For example, jet engine upgrades, WTF does that have to do with chemtrails? Or a fuel purification system, you even somehow deduced that the company that made the purifying system made jet fuel too and it also had something to do with chemtrails? HOW?

Manners are expected.

edit on 18/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by gallopinghordes because: remove ill-mannered comment.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Wow it still amazes me how quickly the pages on subjects that are considered hoax's rise and always the same names in each many who claim to be experts in certain fields who have the time to sit at a pc all day and waste there vast intellects attacking a subject that to them has no truth to it.
Now I know that many of these members consider me a layman who has no real knowage on any of this subject and after some thought I decided that maybe I should have a chat with a source who served in the RAF for 15 years and see what he could tell me about contrails.
Now he told me that a contrail can last 10 mins to an hour depending on the temp of the surrounding air that the plan is flying through but should only be visible from the ground for no more than 10 mins.
He also said that military spend lots of money trying to reduce the time a contrail was visible to help reduce the ground based spotters from knowing they had passed.
I also believe that this is true in the us especially with the stealth aircraft as contrails would be a good give away wouldn't it.
But I don't doubt that you will start an attack on my honesty or the honesty of my source and that's OK because
you have the cards stacked in your favour you make the rules and you feel you have a unbeatable hand but your overconfidence will be your downfall.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Defeatist?

I'm not the one doing NOTHING about being poisoned by TPTB!

if I thought chemtrails were real, I'd get out there and do something about it, not hide behind a computer pretending to care like some around here.

Take Libya as an example, these people have had enough of being trodden on and actually went and did something about it, chemmies are ignorant, fear mongering keyboard warriors who are happy to hide behind a screen while they call out their governments.

So, no I'm not a defeatist, I am a realist and I don't feed trolls.

Have a nice fear induced rest of your life.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I know you may think that we who know what's going on are just sitting on our pc's and whining but there are those of us who are conducting research and when I have enough information I will be reporting my findings to my local mp and the local newspaper.
Depending on the response I get will show one way or the other how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Then of course comes the next step if I can prove that it is happening then we can move onto the real problem of why after all that's what the real worry is.
It also explains why so much time is spent by some putting us on the defensive so that we can't put our time and effort into the reason why.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Proving them is easy, granted it takes money but all those people who sells books, dvds etc should be able to put something together, what about the guy who produced "What in the world are they spraying?" he's a producer and probably has financial backers.

There are aircraft that are built specifically for the purpose of aerial testing, hell mathius linked to one company who could do it, unfortunately he missed the point entirely and called them chemtrail sprayers.

People like him aren't helping your cause btw.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join