It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I used to be a debunker but now i'm a believer......how can anybody not see the difference between chemtrails and contrails? they must be fools.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

What is the difference then?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

So there is a top Geo engineering scientist admitting that aluminum is in the space shuttle exhaust. We have now established the existance of aluminum chemtrails in the space shuttle exhaust.

Cool - you've "revealed" that rocket fuel has aluminium in it - which, oddly enough, has been the case since the 1950's - www.aerospaceweb.org...

Not trying to prove them in Jet air plane engines yet.

Good move....since the space shuttle is not a jet...

..have we established that "chemtrails" exist at all ?

No - why would this be relevant to chemtrails? Or are you redefining chemtrails?

Are they no longer spread out all over the USA in long high horizontal lines since the mid 1990's? Are they now limited to rocket launches (wow - the Shuttle is about to retire - that's going to cut back the programme!! :/)

edit on 18-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Hmm, hot, dry air makes ice crystals...sweet! I think you may be on to something! Have you thought about a patent? Shouldn't we be using that technology to cool our homes in AZ? Or, better yet, create water because it's so dry here! We could all water our lawns with moisture created from hot, dry air.

And your breath analogy would apply. You are cooling warm, moist air to the point of saturation...the same thing you claim is happening up above. Warm air is less dense than cold air therefore, when you exhale, that mass of warm air is suddenly cooled, it becomes saturated. It's no different than what is happening at altitude, except it's water instead of microscopic ice crystals.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
reply to post by Argyll

Hmm, hot, dry air makes ice crystals...sweet! I think you may be on to something!

Where did that come from?

Seems to me you are deliberately mis-paraphrasing what Argyll wrote.

We're used to matty not being able to read - I guess you are another chemmie deliberately mis-representing informatoin

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Originally posted by Gazrok

3. Show how this effort is kept quiet when it would involve numerous ground personnel and company officers.

3) It really hasn't been kept very quiet or we wouldn't be here talking about it.

Doesn't follow.

You haven't shown that anyone involved has spoken up.

You talking about it constitutes assumption - the question was about the lack of noise from the actual people involved.

I have looked at the videos you posted for 4 is indeed what you say it is - congratulations.

Your video at #5 is, alas, just your usual effort - unsupported assertion - a whole hour of measured commentary saying only "short" contrails are natural, and all long ones are evil...and, of course, without a skerrick of evidence to back it up.

Oh of course the narrator says that short contrails obey the laws of atmospheric physics...and of course they say that long ones do not....despite the abundant evidence othrewise.

It even has the check to say that short ones have existed since WW2 - despite the WW2 vid's & photos of massive contrails covering the whole sky.

From your previous post of "evidence -
Your point 1 list of companies is supposition on your part - you do not provide any evidence, and in previous cases where you have tried to show a connection to chemtrails for various companies all you have ever managed is to obviously misrepresent what you have posted. Should you take umbrage at this I am sure we can link back to some of your more obvious errors!

Your patent at point 2 is true - it does show something that might be used and you didn't actually say that it IS being used - you are obviously learning. Of course it is trivial - the ability to spray from aircraft is not actually in doubt and never was.

So far then you have "picked the easy fruit" - found the stuff that actually does exist and which isnt' actually in much contention - even if the original poster was not aware of it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Space Shuttle launch leaves a large chemtrail....
www.youtube.com...
Looks kinda familiar
www.youtube.com...
Mystery missile launch off California coast
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
OK now we know what a real chemtrail looks like. Let's compare the normal Jet contrails and the persistent contrails from jets to the chemtrails left by the space shuttle and missiles.

Chemtrail from a missle

Another Chemtrail from a Missile

Space shuttle chemtrail
www.youtube.com...

One jet leaving a contrail and one jet left a chemtrail

Chemtrail vs Contrail 101

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

1) Contrail from an airplane. UPS flight 902 to be precise.

2) Rockets are not jets. Rockets produce a lot of smoke.

3) See No. 2

4) There is no way to determine the altitudes of the aircraft in the video. Atmospheric conditions vary with altitude. Atmospheric conditions are not always conducive to persistent contrails.

5) See No. 4

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Chemtrails Reggae Style

Chemtrails Rock Style

Chemtrails Rap Style

Chemtrails Digital Instrumental Style

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

NEVER confirmed by any OFFICIAL.....
Show a link if you know different please..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

When in doubt...
Youtube Blitz!
Never fails.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

2) Rockets are not jets. Rockets produce a lot of smoke.

3) See No. 2

4) There is no way to determine the altitudes of the aircraft in the video. Atmospheric conditions vary with altitude. Atmospheric conditions are not always conducive to persistent contrails.

5) See No. 4

Well I wonder who's promoting the idea it was UPS Flight 902 ? Hmmmm...who could it be ? Why was a jet contrail mistaken for a missile by many experts and military personnel ?

contrailscience.com...

Yet another magic bunny pulled out of the contrailscience bag of tricks..

edit on 18-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
If the governments of the world are trying to poison us with "chemtrails" then why aren't they doing it at night? It seems obvious that chemtrails are actually contrails when you find that this theory did not come about until the internet started to take off. Before that, no one seemed to think anything of contrails.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

When in doubt...
Youtube Blitz!
Never fails.

Actually it must fail for some..
Multiple vids of obvious contrails doesn't change my view from the fence..
In fact I got bored looking at them..
I think "overkill' is the word I'd use...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

It was obvious that it was an aircraft contrail for some time before it was determined which aircraft it was.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many experts and military personnel? Exactly how many?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Fooled the experts pretty good. Those darn pesky contrails. Never know when or where they are going to pop up next do you?

contrailscience.com...

Todd says:
November 18, 2010 at 9:16 am
So General McInerney, Jane’s in London, and a cameraman who flies that area every day are all fooled by a contrail? Amazing that a General is “100%” certain and he has seen jets and missile launches for how long??

Todd says:
November 18, 2010 at 9:23 am
Senility must be contagious: www.examiner.com...

Doug Richardson, is the editor of Jane’s Missiles and Rockets, the British-published defense industry authority. Jane’s military publications date back to 1898, and are acknowledged for its expertise in the field. Richardson examined the video for the Times of London and said he was left with little doubt that what some insist was a contrail from a jet was in fact a missile. Richardson said it could have been a ballistic missile launched from a submarine.

“It’s a solid propellant missile,” he told the Times. “You can tell from the efflux [smoke].”

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You consider two, "many"?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

You consider two, "many"?

Well Phage, care to list the OFFICIALS that have said it was UPS 902 ??

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

It was obvious that it was an aircraft contrail for some time before it was determined which aircraft it was.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many experts and military personnel? Exactly how many?

I beg to differ..and so do a lot of other qualified people

Expert says no doubt it was a missile off the California coast
www.examiner.com...

Expert says no doubt it was a missile off the California coast Continue reading on Examiner.com: Expert says no doubt it was a missile off the California coast - San Francisco Conservative | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

www.examiner.com...

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join