It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Plays While Fukushima Burns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
We have a whole fleet including aircraft carriers off the shore of Japan. Does no-one else see that the President being in Brazil at a time we are facing an oil crisis as maybe something other than a vacation? Let's not jump to conclusions and realize many deals have been struck during leisurely activities.

The Iraq war began on March 20th. Obama, the puppet for the
Occult banksters will be in Brazil on this day in 2011.

March 20 is 'The Feast of the Supreme Ritual' for Aleister Crowley`s OTO

I wouldn`t be suprised if another disaster occurs on this date.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I never seen a political official so used up as Obama....I hate George Bush as much as I hate Obama, but you know people running to Obama's defense were the same ones complaining about W playing golf durinig the Illegal wars that were being fought. I guess we are still stuck in the good ole' left/right paradigmn.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by pandora0629
...the seemingly constant barrage of social events gives the impression that Obama is more interested in BEING president than actually doing the job of the president.

Constantly voting "present", as opposed to having a real backbone, should have been a major clue just a few short years ago.
It's becoming more apparent he prefers to sit and wait and play golf, while the dust settles, before he sees what the public opinion polls have to say, and before he decides to finally chime in and react.

Seriously, How can anyone even justify this style of so called leadership?

That is funny.
Can we get a couple of him in Libya, Egypt and some other places?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Reply in a picture:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a46ed03f0559.jpg[/atsimg]

Reply in words: It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

But unlike obama, either case you'd be doing something. Or maybe create at least the appearance that you were doing something to show leadership.

"Action without thought is like shooting without aim." - Proverbs

"Ready, Fire, Aim" - Palin

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by MindSpin

So are you saying, that when the company sends you to a convention, you go ahead and use that companies money to see the sights? Much like obama is doing with the tax payers money.

Ummm...yeah...sometimes. A lot of the times the company even provides those types of entertainment...at least the companies I have been with.

The definately don't make me sit inside the hotel and not do anything while I'm not working.

BWAHAHAHA!!! Entertainment is not the responsibility of your employer. That should be done at your own expense, if you have spent companies money on entertainment, well...that would make you a thief! You just admitted to being a thief...nice~

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Your talking about this lying,treasonous, 1991 member of the American communist (New Party) anti-American, Islamic Muslim, coward. "Criminal-In-Chief"..Headed for a vacation (Brazil) in a safety zone this week.

Check out his resume and you will see why this Alinsky coward will run: www.commieblaster.com

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

BWAHAHAHA!!! Entertainment is not the responsibility of your employer. That should be done at your own expense, if you have spent companies money on entertainment, well...that would make you a thief! You just admitted to being a thief...nice~

Really? Because when the company says "tonight we will be taking all of you to X"...I don't think I'm really stealing anything.

Maybe you have just worked for crap companies.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What do you Obama haters expect him to do? Put on a cape and fly to Japan and fix everything?

The US military is in Japan providing assistance - what else can he do?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ffman
What do you Obama haters expect him to do? Put on a cape and fly to Japan and fix everything?

I would like it if he would either keep doing the vacations and sports picks or to resign. Either way, he would the least amount of damage to the US.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Indeed.

but the topic of this thread is "While Fukushima Burns...".

Now, what is he supposed to be doing in Japan?

Thats all Im saying myself. What do people really want him to do at this point? You know, just taking a wild guess here but if you're not a nuclear scientist or out there doing humanitarian efforts or isolation/cooling efforts on the spents, you'd be better off leaving it to people who might actually have a tenth of a clue.

Then someone pops in and says to create an illusion, oh pft right, people here spend most of their time saying the gub is lying, isn't that clearly an outright call for more dishonesty? What side of the fence are some people on anyway?

Then you have those people who complain about the US and other western countries in every comment they make about how we are in everyone else's business and how we need to stay out of it. yet complain when we do nothing like they (clearly demand for us to do) and things go to crap when we dont. Look at Lybia, the rebels had Homer cornered, what country stepped in to help them at that point? No one, no one did sh**, now the guy has ordered his military to kill civilians freely when that whole conflict could have been over last week.

Surely not everything in the world is always what it seems, we all know that, I am with you guys there, but when a spade is a spade, call it a damn spade for petes sake. Seriously folks? In the effort to avoid being sheeple, you sure do create your own share of wool.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Ummm...yeah...sometimes. A lot of the times the company even provides those types of entertainment

Not sure if your an (CENSORED) or not...but if you read carefully...he specifically stated the company...COOOMMMPPPAANNY...supply's the entertainment. So how does that make him a thief....?

As for the other Obama haters...it really doesn't matter what he does....he could be over there helping them...they would complain about why them and not us....etc... They just look for anything to hate on him...the next headline for them will be just as lame...I can see it now "OBAMA BUYS HAT ON SALE"

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This thread makes me laugh, for so many reason.

One reason is the image I get in my head of Obama in a superman constume flying over japan to pick up the fuel rods and fly them to the moon.

Second reason is it's funny that people are so blinded by their hatred of certain people/parties that they can't think independently but instead make threads about stuff like this.

The subject of the thread is Obama not doing anything to help japan. The FACT that the US is sending aid to Japan, which is about all we possibly could do, doesn't seem to matter to the Obama bashers. I'll be the first one to board the bashing train when it pulls into the station, but give me a good frikn reason to do it. This is just stupid.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

So as president of the most powerful country in the world (not for long), you would play golf and do stupid sports picks?

What kind of a clown does that make you look like in the eyes of the rest of the world? ESPECIALLY during a time of crisis.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by James1982

So as president of the most powerful country in the world (not for long), you would play golf and do stupid sports picks?

What kind of a clown does that make you look like in the eyes of the rest of the world? ESPECIALLY during a time of crisis.

No I wouldn't, because I hate golf and don't watch sports
I'd probably see what I could do to help, and then do it. Then go about whatever I was doing. Which is exactly what Obama did.

I just don't see what you expect him to be doing, in relation to Japan? Fly over to Japan on air force one and pour the concrete dome over the reactors himself?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ffman

After the build up obama got in the press and here on ATS during the election and afterwards, all you suggested plus walking on water would not seem out of the question.

ACT like the suffering of millions of people in a country that is one of our major allies is more important than partying and photo-ops.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Obama is playing one game and it is: GET REELECTED!
He is listening to his moderate advisers who are telling him: don’t offend the very stupid middle of the road non-partisan jackasses who, if they think Obama is going to far to the left, will vote for the nut-job [love and kiss the feet of the rich] Republicans who always scare them enough to vote Republican, and then we have [the worst] disasters for the middle class imaginable.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Obama is playing one game and it is: GET REELECTED!
He is listening to his moderate advisers who are telling him: don’t offend the very stupid middle of the road non-partisan jackasses who, if they think Obama is going to far to the left, will vote for the nut-job [love and kiss the feet of the rich] Republicans who always scare them enough to vote Republican, and then we have [the worst] disasters for the middle class imaginable.

You actually wrote "the very stupid middle of the road non-partisan jackasses"?

Could you even write anything else that could make you sound more like an elitist liberal than that?

Nice ...

Nice to sit in an ivory tower and pretend that you alone have all the knowledge and understanding that all of us "very stupid middle of the road non-partisan jackasses" don't. So naturally, all of us "very stupid middle of the road non-partisan jackasses" need to just sit back and let you tell us "very stupid middle of the road non-partisan jackasses" how to think and act.

Keep thinking that. We've got you right where we want you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

I just don't see what you expect him to be doing, in relation to Japan? Fly over to Japan on air force one and pour the concrete dome over the reactors himself?

Actually yes; as a worthless puppet to the globalists, I would much rather he go in there, deal with the problem and expose himself to radiation, rather than the Japanese workers. At least they aren't trying to take over the Middle East's oil, bail out banksters, ignore the Constitution etc.

He is useless.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Barry is a slave to the OCCULT and you will see

him 'bow' like an occult vampire

in Brazil .. March 20th 2011.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato

Originally posted by James1982

Actually yes; as a worthless puppet to the globalists, I would much rather he go in there, deal with the problem and expose himself to radiation, rather than the Japanese workers. At least they aren't trying to take over the Middle East's oil, bail out banksters, ignore the Constitution etc.

He is useless.

I've got to agree with you there

But considering that isn't something a country's leader would ever do, I can't really hold that against him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join