It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UPDATE* Jim Berkland (Geologist), W Coast Quake window starts March 19 2011 *ATS Experiment Added*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504
Not sure if this is related, but last night a piece of the coast highway in California, near Monterey and fault lines, just slid off into the ocean, ~8 pm PST.....

www.ksbw.com...

"MONTEREY, Calif. -- A 40-foot section of Highway 1 has fallen into the Pacific Ocean near the Big Sur area, according to the California Department of Transportation.

Geez, I'm never going to get out of here..

Here's the odd part about this information you just posted. My experience I shared with regards to being off-kelter some odd 20 hours prior to the Japan earthquake is this.. I traveled up and down that particular piece of road that day twice. The relatives I was visiting was in both Salinas and Monterey. It was in Monterey that i felt the most ill.

Again, I still have trouble with associating my experiences with any of this (this is my analytical mind trying to make sense and attach a scientific answer to something I can't explain).

You just added a bit of cold sweat above my brow... Thanks for the link and the info..

Johnny

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Jeez haven't you guys played Majora's Mask? When the moon gets closer to the planet, the screen starts to shake!

But in all reality, i think the guy is right, it just makes sense, and its not some crazy nutjob making up the story, its hundreds of people predicting the coming quake.

We will just have to wait and see.

Also i'm glad i found this thread, i had no idea the moon would be so close on the 19th, gotta take me some pictures.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Excellent idea for an experiment!
I've always thought that animals and the movements of the earth could have a connection.

If I could add something to JAs request for information. For those of you who have strangely acting pets, is it possible for you to take video of them and upload it here to the thread?
If a massive EQ happens and we were able to document it with video it might help future science.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katie
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Do you think enough have listened yet? The ones in power your governments who is listening? They want to change the idea of marriage in America which is a BLESSED nation. WOE TO THEM.

IT IS honor thy father and mother. IT IS NOT honor thy father and father. IT IS NOT honor thy mother and mother.

Oh really? I mean really? Yeah and when I was a child I read a book that told me a little engine could "I think I can, I think I can" But I have yet to meet a anthropomorphic train that really "can". So don't get all up in a bunch about laws proposed by fictional books.

Do I need to remind you to stay on topic? This is about subtle clues and signs to an impending Earthquake.
That said, I would like to add a new experience. Once again, I am not far from the New Madrid, but my husky has been acting odd actually. She will not leave my side. She literally follows me everywhere. When I take her out and walk her to "do her thing", she'll lay on the ground and whine until I make her get up and come back inside.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm in Queensland, Australia. Thursday night my female dog was acting strangely. Only the female, the two males were as normal as ever. She kept running over to me, standing her front feet up on my leg and wagging her tail, then going to one of the doors. Normally this means she has to 'go' or vomit etc. But each time I let her out, she just stood there looking around. Not distressed, just looking alert and interested. We must have gone in and out 10 times in a couple of hours. I actually said to mum (jokingly) I hope she's not predicting an earthquake. At 8.45pm (7.45pm japan time), I had a sudden woozy rush for a couple of seconds. I know it was this time, as I was in front of the computer, I had just made the comment to mum and I immediately looked at the monitor to see what the time was.

The dog finally settled down about 9.30pm. She hasn't acted up since then, I haven't felt any woozyness since then. But I did a double take when 19hours later Japan had the quake.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Nothing will happen on March 19/20.

The only people who can predict with such accurate system, are those who can CAUSE it!

So put in the table the Haarp, the underground nuclear tests, and hell knows what more those bad people got under theirs sleeves.

No mass animal deaths around here. And by "here" you wont know anyway. So leave it that way.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

While that section of Coast Highway 1 could have let go in relation to a temblor, I don't think it's significant as an indicator of a major quake to come. That highway, parts of which run along cliffs above the Pacific Ocean, periodically will suffer landslides, usually due to saturation of the cliffside's rocky soil during the wintertime rainy season. You can have anything from a minor event to a major loss of roadway that can take months to restore.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I really would not be surprised if HAARP was behind it, I remember a video I watched on youtube in China about 30 - 10 minutes before the earthquake there were chemotrails in the sky which was shady as heck...If anything, let the people know to look for chemotrails!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I have a feeling that has more to do with the activity NE of Australia rather than Australia itself. Vanuatu had a 6.3 earlier. Australia is on a pretty solid plate and the landscape is for the most part untouched by geological forces. It's also protected by islands and reefs.

Thank you everyone who has come forward with your stories. It makes me feel a little more comfortable about coming out with what I have been feeling lately. I'm located in Tasmania, live pretty close to the shoreline. Been feeling waves of extreme nausea every other day since Saturday. I have had ear troubles since I was a baby, so I am naturally sensitive to any sort of motion (eardrums exploded when I was 9 months old). My ears constantly ring, but the it has gotten unbearable loud. WHOMP-WHOMP, nonstop. Its usually a very high pitched ring- nothing like the low sounds I have been hearing. Maybe that has to do with the moon? I dunno...

Had a dream on Sunday that everywhere I turned, I saw a face I had never seen before. A mouth would open to speak and no words would come out. Instead, they would get sick at my feet. I won't go into details, but it was not at all pleasant and very graphic. There were so many sick people and I don't know why. I have a strong feeling that it is somehow related to what is going on.

I have a 2 year old daughter. She follows a pretty basic routine to the "T". She will get up in the morning, run around like a maniac, slurp down her breakfast as she watches morning cartoons. Its the same thing every day and has been that way since she started moving around on her own. Three days ago, she sat on the living room floor wide-eyed, quiet-as-a-mouse for hours and didn't move a muscle. She had no interest in the t.v. . She didn't touch her breakfast. She's in perfect health and no signs of any sort of sickness. It was very bizarre behavior for her.

I think scientists over-think things too much. If they take a moment to see the planet as it is, rather than a series of calculations, they might be able to make better predictions as they did in OP's video.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If I recall on March 19th, the moon is supposed to be the closest it has been for quite a few years. So I hope that doesn't have an impact on creating more earthquakes. Stay safe guys.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

I bring this up because on the day of the Japan earthquake, for 20 hours prior, I was very discombobulated and off-kelter all day. My sleep had been interrupted with my waking up four (4) times in a complete sweat and not able to walk well to towel myself off, my equilibrium was that off. And all during that day, I felt like I was off (not myself), stuffed up head, weird knots in my stomach, in a cloud-like feeling (BTW, no alcohol or 'other medication' was in use for over a month prior to this scenario).

I never thought of that! The day and night before the earthquake in Japan, my wife and I, here in Florida didn't feel well either and we both felt strange in our chest/stomachs. We just figured maybe we both had caught some weird bug but it never progressed beyond those feelings. We also woke up several times during the night and didn't know about the earthquake until that morning.

Didn't even think it could have been related to the earthquake...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't know about any of you but I have been having those same "quake" symptoms past few days but just the past few hours they got 10x worse ears ringing so bad I can barely hear myself think and horrible migraine at the moment with a sick feeling in my stomach and I live in southern oregon.

forgot to mention the room I'm in feels like it's spinning so I also have the vertigo part of the equation.
edit on 17-3-2011 by mosheh24 because: add on

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi

Originally posted by Katie
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Do you think enough have listened yet? The ones in power your governments who is listening? They want to change the idea of marriage in America which is a BLESSED nation. WOE TO THEM.

IT IS honor thy father and mother. IT IS NOT honor thy father and father. IT IS NOT honor thy mother and mother.

Oh really? I mean really? Yeah and when I was a child I read a book that told me a little engine could "I think I can, I think I can" But I have yet to meet a anthropomorphic train that really "can". So don't get all up in a bunch about laws proposed by fictional books.

Do I need to remind you to stay on topic? This is about subtle clues and signs to an impending Earthquake.
That said, I would like to add a new experience. Once again, I am not far from the New Madrid, but my husky has been acting odd actually. She will not leave my side. She literally follows me everywhere. When I take her out and walk her to "do her thing", she'll lay on the ground and whine until I make her get up and come back inside.

I have given answers to those who are seeking. THEY KNOW you don't. You forgot to mention all the others here that have gone off topic. I won't say another word to you. Heaven is my home we are real. Now you have a nice life.
Try to have a nice day too.
Depart

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Johnny, I'm in Southwestern NY, near the PA border. I woke up this morning (March 17th) feeling like I had been hit by a freight train. I'm also suffering from cluster migraines and a general feeling of my equilibrium being off. I checked the local newspaper for any increases of missing animals over the past five days, and it seems that there isn't a significant spike. My dog, however, has been showing very erratic activity compared to a few weeks ago. She begs to be let outside no fewer than ten times a day. Out of those ten times she might "do her business" twice. The rest of the time she sits out there and either starts doing a warning howl (she's a beagle so you can get an idea of what it sounds like) or she just sits out there to observe. I'll go outside with my "super ear" listening device just to see if I can hear another dog responding, but it's always just her barking. No rhyme or reason for it. The other thing that I have been observing is that the Red-Tailed Hawks that usually only come one to two at a time in my area have been grouping up 5-6 at a time. They seem to either be confused or hungry, or both. Being the bird-watcher that I am, this is highly suspect behavior from them (even during the Spring mating season). If they come back today, I will see if I can get some pictures to upload.

Other than that, I just have a general ominous feeling, and it's very rare that I get disturbed by these feelings. My brow is sweating a little bit now that I have read what everybody else is experiencing.

Hope this helps.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Heres another earthquake that happened in Quebec yesterday.

www.thestar.com...
edit on 3/17/2011 by Katie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
This guy is saying a lot of things similar to what Member THEDUDE86
wrote yesterday morning in his thread.

ATS: no Joke this could be another Tunguska Event

They both mention California.
They both cite the patern of quakes going around the ring of fire.
And they both mention 1906.

I have nothing else to add,
just pointing out the similarity
I noticed from watching the video above.

David Grouchy

please hit up my thread, i know something is crazy here...just do what I did and look at the data....I also am including tunguska being maybe involved....just read my thread
edit on 17-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Don't know if it matters but just went outside where I live feel like I can barely walk but it seems the birds around here are sqawking really loud and seem to have no sense of direction flying in wierder patterns than I have noticed them to fly and have lived in this area most my life but it could just be the magnetics are messing with them, Just felt like throwing that out there if something really does end up happening.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have had a terrible headache over my left eye for three days now. Last time that happened was just before the New Zealand quake.
I am on vacation in Myrtle Beach SC and have seen a bunch of Dolphins almost every day heading south. I am not too sure if this is normal but the one I saw this morning was less then 30ft from shore.
I spoke with some local fishermen and they say the fishing is off a bit right now and that they haven't seen this many dolphins traveling as individuals recently. They usually travel in groups.
Might not be much in the way of info but thought I would put it out there!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

Are you having any upper eye lid twitching with that headache above your eye?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

No I had that with the headache before New Zealand. Drove me nuts, I had a hard time focusing at work!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join