It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This actually happened last year. During the filming of Animal Planet's Whale Wars, (some would call them eco-guerrillas, I call them direct eco-activists) activist Pete Bethune's black boat, the "Ady Gill" was rammed and sunk by the larger Japanese whaler. Did they get this one card backwards? Obviously in this card's illustration, the larger boat is sinking and the black boat drives away! BTW, notice that the Ady Gil's crew members' antarctic dry-suits are eerily similar to the illustration.
[/URL]

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by calli2

I'm hoping this photo is larger!
[/URL]

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
Wow, I don't have time to skim through this thread, but has anyone seen this card yet? Check out the text on this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99e7fe9380b0.png[/atsimg]

"Disaster! This is an instant attack to destroy any coastal place. It does not require an action. It's damage is 16 against a huge place, 20 against any other place, but 24 against Japan or California. If the attack succeeds, the target is devastated. If it succeeds by more than 6, the target is destroyed."

Michio Kaku predicted this could be a scale 6 meltdown or higher.

edit on 17-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

Perhaps if that mitchell guy did his research right instead of faking post, he would of used this card, seems more apropreate for the Japan quake.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
man what a brilliant find.
Its almost as if the Illuminati post their plans in plain sight just to say" ha, we warned you but you can't do nothing about it!"
The more I look into this disaster the more I feel that they are controlling the whole damn thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by deprogrammer
great find..

and the clock time is nearly 3/11

In both images: 11/3

The clock is neither 3/11 or 11/3, clocks don't give the date, they give the time. Goodness Gracious

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great thread i didnt know about these cards untill your thread, and i research every day so i am glad its on here. Again another example of pre 911 knowledge , wonder how they are going to hide or debunk this. I am now going to research this dude and am intrested to here his explanation on this foretold knowledge of 911. thanx

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think the Illuminatti gets their jollies from this card game. This is just a thought. Being they're wanting control of mankind through the global warming scam I think they are attacking how we use energy. OK there were the earthquakes in Chile and the coal miners disaster.then we had the Gulf of Mexico disaster,now the Japan disaster and I'm wondering if there is going to be some earthquake disaster around Arkansas with all the gas drilling being they are having quakes there.

With a little help from HAARP any disaster is possible.

Coal
Oil
Nuclear
Gas????

As far as the Illuminattis card game,I think we all know thats something is up.

The thing is: What are you going to do about?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
get ready for the ww 3 card and the anticrist card to kick in

Yep...the ww3 card is an explosion in the middle of a flat dusty sand coloured dense city landscape...gonna kick off in the middle east for sure.
edit on 29-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Apologies if this question has been posed before in this thread but I couldn't find anything referring to it. Has anyone any thoughts on the odd squiggle diagram that seems to be in some of the cards but not others. It's on atomic monster and the tidal wave one and one I just saw called global mind laser or something??! Perhaps it links those cards for some reason?......

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Originally posted by icecold7
get ready for the ww 3 card and the anticrist card to kick in

Yep...the ww3 card is an explosion in the middle of a flat dusty sand coloured dense city landscape...gonna kick off in the middle east for sure.
edit on 29-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

Jerusalem has beeen predicted as that place - surprise surprise not
Project Bluebeam I think the second coming and all that - A New World Religion a Holographic deception - speaking to all faiths in their ownlanguages yet it is Satanism
edit on 1-4-2011 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeedsNoName
Oh my gosh, look at that one piece of debris, above the guys head.

It's pyramid shaped.

edit on 16-3-2011 by NeedsNoName because: And a stick flying through the air where the eye would be!

Ohh my god!!! That must mean the Illuminati is to blame for the recent crisis in japan!! They must have set off explosives in the ground.. Obviously not mother nature, because you know, this has never happened before. The earth has always looked like this.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

en.wikipedia.org...
Have just been watching Hot Tub Time Machine, I nearly freaked when in a scene John Cusack says to the others
"" its like the butterfly effect, one little change has a ripple effect and it affects everything else. Its like a butterfly floats its wings and tokyo explodes and there's a Tsunami somewhere !""
weird why would he say that in the film.
Release date(s) March 26, 2010 en.wikipedia.org...
the date was a year almost to the date of Japans Quake and Tsunami
Also the drink thats the key to their time travel is Chernobly ! reference to nuclear disaster ?

I know its not a prediction as such and was just a phrase but you never know, maybe John Cussack is
something more than we know, He was one of the producers of the film Hot Tub Time Machine
But he was also the lead actor in the film 2012 en.wikipedia.org...(film)
reading the plot of that film is also quite interesting if you follow the time line 2010-2011-2012 etc
look also when the film 2012 was released ? " The European release date of 2012 on DVD was March 26, 2010"

its also ironic that he also picked en.wikipedia.org... to play a big part in the film Hot Tub Time Machine as he was George McFly in Back to the Future

I know its a bit too far fetched to even consider the coincidences but thats what this sites for isnt it.
Clutching at Straws comes to mind

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In Plain View is their code. those privvy to the plan can predict such things as Brave New World writers scientists they grab the brightest minds and turn all to to controlling and culling the masses under a sceintific dictatosrship and hey ho into slavery you go - so they think - As for Japan being a false flag attack - surely not - I see it as Mother Nature giving us a wake up call - Nucler Power these people love it - it is the work of the mythical devil in its conception as they were satanists. Shocking really when one read up on such things but it all kinda makes sense in a challenging way.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Illuminati - New World Order is the name of the original cards turned upside down that spells - OMNI as in Omni-present, I wonder if that is where the slogan comes from? (INWO)

edit on 4-4-2011 by DigitalKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Another awesome coincidence into the "Illuminati Cards Game"? There are several threads on this topic about the prophetic messages hidden in this Cards game, but, as usual, the truth, maybe, it is into the details.
Please watch carefully the infamous Earthquake Card and compare....

The Earthquake Card

The Big Ben Tower

I don't think this card is on a London disaster.
I don't think that is Big Ben.
I think it is the Wako Clock Tower in Tokyo en.wikipedia.org...(retailer)

The Wako Clock tower at Ginza in Tokyo

I think the "combined disasters" card is referring to what's happening in Japan right now.

Same shape.....
Only a strange, terrible and impressive coincidence?

edit on 16-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

NOPE! I don't buy it. The people depicted are not Japanese

That is very uncanny! Spooky almost. Maybe they get invaded by China or Russia over island disputes...or maybe they are mutants due to radioactive toxicity that begins now?

Does anyone have a link with more information on these cards and an entire catalogue of all Illuminati cards?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hello, I am from Brazil and I was searching about illuminatis and the cards of the INWO, my english isn't very well =X but I have the cards, and I mean all of they, and there is one from Brazil too =/ I am uploading it right now, is +/- 40 mb, I will edit this topic to post the download link (don't worry, I don't know how to make virus, the file is clear ^^ and I hope that we discover more things about their plan, because the card about the Japan I have too, but I never see that the clock was the 9/3 on it and I don't know that the building really exists =/ (and I hope that you understand xD)

EDIT: www.4shared.com...
here is the link to the card, I hope that they don't delete =/ and I will become an active member of this thread
look all the cards and say if you see a subliminar message.
edit on 6-4-2011 by JeanZapdos because: (no reason given)

EDIT2: and the directorys are in Portuguese, translate them if you want, but it's only to make the cards organized
edit on 6-4-2011 by JeanZapdos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Perhaps the rest of the world runs out of patience with Japans efforts to stop this nuclear diasater.

A 'coalition' of the willing 'invade' to take control and poof ...WW3

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
Something a friend pointed out to me.
this was posted on a japanese goverment internet channel the day before the quake..
nettv.gov-online.go.jp...

This is really but REALLY SCARY!

10 march 2011:JUST THE DAY BEFORE the Earthquake and Tsunami!

Did the Japanese government know it already?

edit on 25-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Im sure i read in another thread a few weeks ago about being able to predict earthquakes with a 90% accucary rate, Maybe they knew and just trying to give some advice, but cant be seen to predict an earthquake that causes the tsumani as questions would be asked and there would be a demand to know future.

Anyway

amazing thread, definitely gonna be interesting to keep following this with events happening in 2011/2012!
Found the princess Diana card really interesting,

and the card that looks like julian assange, maybe the Illimiani want him dead as he could expose them, you never know, assange did say he had the biggest story still not released as his "secruity document"

Oh yeah, does anyone else get a message on some of the pictures saying bandwith exceeded? kinda sucks

edit on 6-4-2011 by daveyboy1991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012
Mitchell Coombes has also posted this on his Facebook back in March 11th:

Mitchell Coombes california is next... do u wanna know the date?
March 11 at 6:02am

"Do you wanna know the date?"

Um, YES asshole!! What does he think this is a joke?

Edt: Wide-Eyes already posted it

edit on 17/3/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

this asshole is making all of these serious predictions and does not even go into detail as to how he knows.

"I used the cards" is NOT an answer. The card doesnt say # except that the tower looks like the Wako in Japan. And now this coming "biological" terror 9/11 2011, he doesnt go into detail and just speaks generalities and then tells people "You have been warned."

Yea #tard, with millions of predictions year in and year out we're supposed to take you seriously with your card game, and you dont even delve into the details or reveal how you know these things.

Something is up that's all I can say. I doubt thats his real picture...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
maybe the cards can tell something, anyone here already know about the movie Knowing (from 2009) in the movie they mention about the "oil disaster" in gulf of mexico, and it happens, and in the filme there is the 666 number in the same scene, and the "all seeing-eye" too. if you don't know about it, here is a video to show this www.youtube.com... the video is in portuguese (the words only) if you want translate, but you will understand only seeing it. and if another "disaster" is going to happen in California then it must have a "warning" in some movie/cartoon, and in the cards maybe. (my english is bad =/ I am from Brazil, and already told that)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join