It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
Something a friend pointed out to me.
this was posted on a japanese goverment internet channel the day before the quake..
nettv.gov-online.go.jp...

This is really but REALLY SCARY!

10 march 2011:JUST THE DAY BEFORE the Earthquake and Tsunami!

Did the Japanese government know it already?

edit on 25-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Arken, sprocket2cog

Some perspective please!

The word Tsunami is a Japanese word..........and fatal Tsunamis happen almost every decade in Japan.....albeit not on the scale of March 11. Japan being particularly vulnerable as most of Japan is close to the coast.

You also have to remember that Japan was hit by a powerful 7+ earthquake just days before the big 9.0 earthquake.......... so it shouldn't be too surprising to see the government remind people of the very real dangers of Tsunamis a few days after a 7+ quake

So on this is NOT evidence that the Japanese government knew the big Tsunami was coming.........If they really knew they would have shut down their nuclear power plants well before the 9.0 quake hit.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cassiopeia

im not understanding your statement?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone here heard about what happened in Brazil, that a guy killed 13 childrens in a school of Rio de Janeiro. They are saying that may be the Illuminati too, because of the date, it happened in 07/04/11, if we do: 0+7+0+4=11 and we have two 11 in the same date
what do you think? maybe the illuminati are linked to this? (and 13 is the a masonic number) I hope that you all can understand =/
edit on 10-4-2011 by JeanZapdos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

agree, I would think the notice and the timing of it saved some lives by raising folks awareness of the threat.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Krzyzmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I can't Imagine all this clocks but very nice photo

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
And interestingly enough, this could be called a combined disaster event as well.
EQ+Tsunami+Meltdowns

Plus volcanic eruptions...possibly.

That clock *really* does look like the Waco clock in Tokyo...are there any other clocks of the same design as the one in Waco, but elsewhere in the world?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

The average incidence (mean) of EQ and Tsunamis in Japan, roughly seems to follow the Solar max and min periods.

Anyone else see it?

Strong possibility these pretty regular events are connected to Solar cycles.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

wow,Great job op
I,ve been reading this thread for days,and i,m intriged,i think there is more to this than meets the eye and get a real uneasy feelin with it too.
you are a breath of fresh air and thank you for your time in putting this all together for us all to learn from.
S+F for you

edit on 13-4-2011 by cut3ypie because: spelling AGAIN

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vagabond50

also if something big was going to happen this year,would it not make sence for it to happen 11/11/11 @11.11 am/pm!!!!!!!????????
Just a thought

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
guy's there's more then meets the eye so whats thee next card game?
edit on 17-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

edit on 25-9-2011 by DClairvoyant because: Comment removed.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Their society didn't create the tsunami, though they did have knowledge knowing full well it was possible for a full catasphrophic event to occur on East Coast of Japan some 40 years ago from their reseraches. It stands to reason why they allowed for nuclear facilities to be built in the surrounding areas of a red flag zone.

Did you know collateral damage is one of the top most profiterable incomes for the Brotherhood? Along side war, poverty, resources.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

edit on 25-9-2011 by DClairvoyant because: Comment removed.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Quick question. One that doesn't get removed.

Why do you think they have used cards and not the black bible to store this information?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Big Ben's face is not numerical but the Japan Wako Tower clock is. And the time says 11:11 or 11th November 2011.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi I'm new here have been a big believer of these cards for a long time.....Thought i would share this link I found doing a search....Wouldn't mind having this set myself, super rare and looks complete. they are being sold here in Australia privately on ebay. 10 kg's worth...I would hate to think how many disasters these nutto's could actually commit with this amount of cards.. I have added his description as well because this ad will be deleted after 3 months and thought it be important what the set consists of for future research.

www.ebay.com.au...# ht_500wt_1247

Illuminati: New World Order (INWO) collectible card game
www.sjgames.com...

The secret masters (my wife) wants them gone, and the orbital mind control lasers have finally defeated my tinfoil hat :-(

Complete set of Limited Edition INWO (one set mint in sleeves, hundreds of dups in varying condition)
Complete set of Unlimited Edition INWO (varying condition)
"One with Everything" INWO set (box in poor condition, cards in good condition)
Complete set of Subgenius expansion
Incomplete set of Assassins expansion
7 unopened packets of blank cards
Lots of empty starter boxes, one badly damaged store display ("pop") box
3 copies of "The INWO book", one used condition, other two in good condition
One GURPS Illuminati source book, used condition
Three CCG folders with lots of 3x3 CCG inserts

Pickup in Sydney, this stuff weighs 10kg so if you want it posted it may be pricey - can arrange a quote on request.
On 26-Oct-11 at 22:00:05 AEDST, seller added the following information:
CORRECTION: The "Assassins" set is COMPLETE (includes all ultra-rares and both special cards). It is the "Unlimited Edition" set that is INCOMPLETE.

Q: How many Assassins expansion cards out of the 125 do you have? many thanks,
A: APOLOGIES EVERYONE. I have checked, and the Assassins set is COMPLETE - that is, it has all 125 cards, including all the ultra-rares and both specials. It is the "Unlimited" set that is incomplete.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cut3ypie

Everyone have their own time-lines. 11.11 just means to expand your consciencenous. Look up Solfeggio music on youtube.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why nobody consider this card in actual events
As fukushima nuclear reactor breaking in time around time of olympic games
Plus sea poisoning water shortsges,
Fish fod shortages,
Poisons enviroments
Toxic rain
And with that all riots

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Arken
This is a great find! Now that Ive looked at the pictures it is the Wako Tower the shape of the top clearly shows that..I don't know how i missed this thread back in 16-3-2011 anyhow here is a late S&F..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Arken
This is a great find! Now that Ive looked at the pictures it is the Wako Tower the shape of the top clearly shows that..I don't know how i missed this thread back in 16-3-2011 anyhow here is a late S&F..peace,sugarcookie1

Thx.

Never too late...

Stars.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join