It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nmyfthst

You posted a smiliar reply in the japan forum, from my limited experience working on cars in my friends garage, im sorry to say that when a car goes on fire & completely burns its game over for the car, also in the case of flooding if a car draws water into the cylinder, water isnt compressable like air, then the engine will usually fail. So i dont really get where your coming from with your comment.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LLTKing

I thought of Julian Assange as soon as I saw that card.............

Have to say, I have enjoyed reading this post

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by raknjak

Originally posted by cassiopeia

Posted this in another thread but probably more suited here..
seems to show the US being trailed for war crimes by the UN..
Libya?

It seems to show the UN in a Nero-like fashion. The other flags could be any, from German to Spanish to Italian etc etc and are not important here: they are all veiled under the UN flag (act as one body).
The US is not on trial here - how you came to that conclusion is a mystery to me.

Seems like a great deal of people are making connections where there aren't any. Keep yourselves in check, it's getting weird and silly.

I think from looking at the card a connection is not hard to establish..

For starts the title is fairly self explanatory,
The only question is who will be on trail..

From the photo the US, German? and Itailian? are draped over the same arm seem to suggest they are linked.

The UN flag is draped over the other arm which could signify that it is separate.. However on second look
it does appear to be held in such a way that it appears tthe UN is shielding the countries represented behind, which would be expected.

I am unsure what the ceasar/ roman emporor link would be..suggestions?

I also think the thumbs down and fire in the back ground are pretty ominous..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Can you show the whole conversations yours and any others this guy has made any comment about regarding this topic?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think it's worth saying that although there are at least four artists who worked on the Illuminati cards, the Twin-towers, Pentagon, Swine flu, and now Wako Tower cards have all been the work of ONE artist: Dan Smith
www.wizardworld.com...

Here is a great site to see the cards:
media.adamdodson.org...

Names of each card's attributed artist:
www.sjgames.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
And this one (also by Dan Smith) reminds me of Whale Wars:
(Does this mean they are finally going to sink one of the whaling ships?)

media.adamdodson.org...

Eco-Guerrillas
[/URL]

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i had a lot of fun playing this card game and still have tons of the cards, including the box set.
for readers of this site, this is the perfect game. steve jackson was really knowledgeable about a lot of topics that are posted about here and the cards in the game reflect that.
it amused me to find someone earlier 'reverse engineering' the cards to learn about different weird stuff; most of the card topics were on peoples minds (if you were of that sort of mind which i am) in 1995.
i guess after reading this i will have to dig them out and see what else i can find on them.
someone was asking about the 'hail eris' card, that was a nod to the illuminatus trilogy by robert anton wilson and robert shea which is a great read and lots of fun (be warned though all they write isnt true the mix things around alot for fun). those books also cover alot of the same ground as the cards.
as for the church of the sub-genius (hail bob!) this was another fun thing happening in the early nineties, i can still remember seeing graffiti of bob dobbs (hail bob) with his pipe all over the place as i traveled around. this was another of those lets have fun with it things. the church actually had tons of written material all of it toungue in cheek humor, dont take it too seriously and remember to slack!
man all this really takes me back...
edit on 21-3-2011 by The Benevolent Adversary because: saw some typos

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
ok i have been continueing to read thru this thread and need to correct something now the card games was from 95. though i guess there was an expansion set put out a few years later which i knew nothing about (bummer for me).
the 1982 date is for the illuminati role playing game which the card game is based upon, dont confuse the 2, they are not the same; but do have the same subject matter and i am sure are very similar.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfcomplex

The problem with this video being on March 10th,is that at that time it is the 11th of March in Japan?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

"As long as we collectively stumble around in the dark thinking that all of these disasters are random unconnected events the longer they (TPTB) are going to control us.
There is no end to what these people are prepared to do.
They take their marching orders from an intelligence who doesn't doesn't give two squirts of P!$$ for the planet
much less.....YOU! "

I concur with much of this.

TPTB are relative to what..my values, your values , cosmic connections..truthers debunkers?

recent dates in history in my time have been centered on the number 11 and combinations of 11
11/22/63 JFK
4/4/68 MLK
6/5/68 Bobbie Kennedy
12/8/80 Lennon
3/30/81 Ronnie R almost assinated
911 NYC
3/11/04 Madrid
7/7/05 London

Coincidence or CON?

signature:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLTKing

just saying
imgpaste.com...

I scrupulously avoid MSM, and to my knowledge I haven't seen any pictures of Julian Assange before this one.

Why is it that when I saw this picture on the right, I thought,"Well they could have captioned it to let everyone know who it is". And a quick little logic cascade in my head went:
"who do they want dead more than anyone right now?" and a voice in my head said "Julian Assange". I immediately looked it up on google image search, and there it is.

Admittedly, I may have seen his picture before, without focusing on it, and it may have gotten into my memory that way.

But I'm not that good with names.

That's just weird, and maybe what this thread is all about.

It could well be that Steve Jackson is simply a gifted artist, who, while having spent time with Illuminati-types, got his ideas for the cards not from them directly, but from the Akashic record... The same place where I may have gotten my information about the photograph.

You can pooh pooh all you want. Real Art channels real information.

Edit to add: We are all one being looking at itself in the fractal mirror called 'creation'.
edit on 21-3-2011 by seamus because: oh it must? really?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by calli2

My first guess is Greenpeace or another similar organisation

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
There's a video version of this! Great Post.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiklleaks
There's a video version of this! Great Post.

Wow!

A YouTube video on this thread Spread wold-wide!
Good!

The next one is "The Tidal Wave" Card.

We need to try to find this place. This is a call for all the ATSers.
Please help to discover this place.

This is really important, if the Card is real.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
holy hell !! how obvious dammmmmmmn i thought it was big ben too i was expecting them to fly a plane or 2 into parliament... i´d got it all worked out i know they dont need parliament anymore because the decisions are made in europe now so i figured they´d blow it up/ terrorist it with a remote control boeing or something, www.eutruth.org.uk

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by LLTKing

just saying
imgpaste.com...

I scrupulously avoid MSM, and to my knowledge I haven't seen any pictures of Julian Assange before this one.

Why is it that when I saw this picture on the right, I thought,"Well they could have captioned it to let everyone know who it is". And a quick little logic cascade in my head went:
"who do they want dead more than anyone right now?" and a voice in my head said "Julian Assange". I immediately looked it up on google image search, and there it is.

Admittedly, I may have seen his picture before, without focusing on it, and it may have gotten into my memory that way.

But I'm not that good with names.

That's just weird, and maybe what this thread is all about.

It could well be that Steve Jackson is simply a gifted artist, who, while having spent time with Illuminati-types, got his ideas for the cards not from them directly, but from the Akashic record... The same place where I may have gotten my information about the photograph.

You can pooh pooh all you want. Real Art channels real information.

Edit to add: We are all one being looking at itself in the fractal mirror called 'creation'.
edit on 21-3-2011 by seamus because: oh it must? really?

dont wanna burst your bubble but assange is doing the burying in that depiction, is it not allso possible wiki leaks is a way of routing out traitors to the illuminati cause?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cassiopeia

I am unsure what the ceasar/ roman emporor link would be..suggestions?

Perhaps you should read ProtoplasmicTraveler's thread: All Roads Lead to Rome

He traces what we are seeing today all the way back to the Roman Empire.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just a general comment.

I was thinking that this Tokyo earthquake was VERY CONVENIENT.

In the words of Henry Kissinger:" Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people; control money and you control the world." And the big oil companies have had a strangle hold on our energy.

In the USA Nuclear power has been dead for decades thanks in part to funding by the Rockefellers. The funded medical research into the health hazards of radiation and also funded Greenpeace and Sierra Club. In the mid eighties I saw want ads - "Nuclear Protesters - $10/hr!" - in the Boston Globe when I was job hunting.

Now thanks to "Global Warming" nuclear has made a minor come back

"To meet our growing energy needs and prevent the worst consequences of climate change, we'll need to increase our supply of nuclear power. It's that simple." — President Barack Obama

But this means the power mongers like the Rockefellers are going to lose their strangle hold on the little people. So what is needed is a great big Nuclear Power SCARE -

The news media will always leave out the little details like it was the SPENT rods in storage that are the problem because the water that covers them was allowed to get too low. And this is URANIUM rods and not THORIUM an entirely different chemical.

...Japan may be on the verge of spewing more radioactive material because water was gone from a storage pool for spent nuclear fuel rods. The troubles at several of the plant‘s reactors were set off when last week’s earthquake and tsunami knocked out power and ruined backup generators needed for their cooling systems.... www.theblaze.com...

Do a bit of poking around we find:

...June 29, 2009

sestak.house.gov...

The bill included an amendment proposed by the Congressman to require the Secretary of Energy to study how Thorium, a nuclear element, can be used to address our energy needs. The Congressman believes that nuclear energy needs to be part of our mid-term energy policy to increase domestic energy production and reduce our emissions. In addition, he understands that we must overcome nuclear waste issues. Under the amendment, Thorium could be used with or as a substitute for Uranium in nuclear reactors. Thorium-powered nuclear reactors have the potential to be more efficient and produce less than 1 percent of the waste of today’s Uranium nuclear reactors, while emitting no greenhouse gases.

Using Thorium reactors do not breed plutonium, and can, in fact, be designed to “burn” plutonium into non-weapons grade material and, thus, decrease weapons proliferation. Additionally, Thorium nuclear reactors can help eliminate spent Uranium. MORE bills: www.thoriumenergy.com...

www.hyperionpowergeneration.com...

HYPERION POWER COMPLETES FIRST FORMAL MEETING WITH U.S. NRC.

WASHINGTON, DC, December 09, 2010 — Hyperion Power Generation (HPG) has completed its first formal presentation of the Hyperion Power Module (HPM) to the United States' Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) and related documents are now available through the agency's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS). Visit: wba.nrc.gov (simple search on Hyperion Power).

The HPM is the first of Hyperion Power's designs for safe, self-contained, simple-to-operate nuclear power reactors, small enough to be manufactured en masse and transported in its entirety via ship, truck, or rail. The HPM will deliver 70 megawatts of thermal energy, or approximately 25 megawatts of electricity. This amount of energy is enough to supply electricity to 20,000+ average American-style homes or the industrial/commercial equivalent.....

Now isn't the timing of that earthquake just dandy?

BACKGROUND

In the 1950s and 1960s, U.S. scientists ignored thorium, and went with uranium because uranium produces plutonium the key ingredient in nuclear bombs, according to a Change.org article Thorium: Nuclear Energy's Clean Little Secret

...Fortunately, some U.S. lawmakers are starting to wise up to the benefits of thorium. While President Obama and congressional democrats continue to double down on traditional nuclear energy, Senators Orrin Hatch (R-UT) and Harry Reid (D-NV) co-sponsored a bill that would allocate $250 million (chump change) for thorium research.

But the United States need to expand its energy portfolio, and we need to do it fast. Democrats and Republicans alike are voicing full-throated support for dirty nuclear just because it's what we know, when thorium is clearly a better alternative. And the $250 million for research included in the Hatch-Reid bill won't cut it. "I don't know of anything more beneficial to the country, as far as environmentally sound power," says Hatch, "than nuclear energy powered by thorium."

The Basics
.... This thorium fuel cycle carries with it a number of important natural properties some of which contrast sharply with the uranium fuel cycle:

-At no point in the thorium cycle – from mining to waste – can fuel or waste products be used as bomb material in any way;

-The thorium fuel cycle is inherently incapable of causing a meltdown according to the laws of physics; in nuclear reactor parlance, the fuel is said to contain passive safety features;

-Thorium-based fuels do not require conversion or enrichment – two essential phases of the uranium fuel cycle that are exceedingly expensive, and create proliferation risk;

-Thorium fuel cycle waste material consists mostly of 233-uranium, which can be recycled as fuel (with minor actinide content decreased 90-100%, and with plutonium content eliminated entirely);
-Thorium-based fuels are significantly energy efficient;

-Thorium fuel cycle waste material is radiotoxic for tens of years, as opposed to the thousands of years with today’s standard radioactive waste;

-Thorium fuel designs exist today that can be used in all existing nuclear reactors;

-Thorium exists in greater abundance and higher concentrations than uranium making it much less expensive and environmentally-unobtrusive to mine;

These facts have many serious implications for the efficiency and security of energy delivery in the United States, and the world. SOURCE

A Chronology of Nuclear History

Reintroducing Thorium: Chem & Eng News

...Even smaller reactors might be built. The molten salt may have a temperature of around 1,400°F, but as long as it can be contained by the best alloys, it is not really a threat. The small gasoline explosions in your automobile today are of a similar temperature. In the future, personal vehicles may be powered by the slow burning of thorium, or at least, hydrogen produced by a thorium reactor. Project Pluto, a nuclear-powered ramjet missile, produced 513 megawatts of power for only $50 million. At that price ratio, a 10 kW reactor might cost $1,000 and provide enough electricity for 10 persons/year while consuming only 1 kg of thorium every 5 years, itself only weighing 1000kg - similar to the weight of a refrigerator. I’m not sure if miniaturization to that degree is possible, or if the scaling laws really hold. But it seems consistent with what I’ve heard about nuclear power in the past.... www.thorium.tv...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

From the photo the US, German? and Itailian? are draped over the same arm seem to suggest they are linked.

It is definitely not the German flag. The wrong colors are touching. It is either Belgium (if the dark colour is black) or Romania (if the dark colour is blue).

The lower flag having a green edge with a white center really doesn't give us enough info. Could be Italy, but could also be Ireland, Mexico, India, etc.

The upper one is either Belgium or Romania though. There are no other flags (that I know of) that match with those colours in that order.

I think that the Roman theme is pretty self-explanatory and references the 'evil empire'. I think that card is implying that the U.S. (and whichever other two countries are represented by the contentious flags) band together under the guise of the U.N. (one world gov't/evil empire) to condemn other countries for war crimes.
edit on 22-3-2011 by ArchaeologyUnderground because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

nice find.. in my country we have a place called xanadu.. central america.. around beaches, just a comment... hehe

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join