It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51! NO UFO's! NO ALIENS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by iheartprplkoolaid
reply to post by PLASIFISK

i bet it leads to something about aliens, the apocolypse, japan, earthquakes, hurricane katrina, or some other topic that if not brought up in forums would obviously never have happened. Since everyone on this site has "the sight" and can predict natural disasters using the boundless truths of the world wide web.
edit on 16-3-2011 by iheartprplkoolaid because: no edit was ever made. You are just asleep in a white room with cushions.

Yeah, it does seem that a great number of people are taking World Wide Web research results as the absolute truth. Now I do think that there is up front facts and hidden facts on the net. But, they have to be confirmed by do additional research into the source of the info obtained. For the most part, I think the ATS family is a valuable resource for helping remove the BS from info afloat on the net, and should be well understood that anything you bring into the forum will be inspected with a fine tooth comb. The best and most notable Anit-Skeptics and Skeptics on this site bring a valuable resource thats hard to come buy these days. A wanting and hunger for the truth. I appreciate both sides.

However, as to the THE SIGHT comment. My avatar reference of Third Level Of Sight has nothing to do with seeing the future or doing predictions. Forgive me if I misunderstood the point of your comment reguarding that.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
that wasnt directed at you. i only realized your title after you mentioned it. sorry for the coincidence. i was just basically taking a jab at the end of the world conspirators that make a new theory every week for the week following.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

So I must ask what is the point that you are trying to make? This is nothing that has not really been brought up before. A couple of those pictures were not real, like the guys standing in front of the saucer craft, one picture is of a spot inside the NTS (Many have mistaken for a UFO on google earth), and a couple were screen shots from a game.

Yes Area 51 is a secret base that does testing on black project aircraft, but it does have crashed flying saucers as far as anyone really knows. There has only been little evidence of a site called S-4, none the less where it is located. I have mostly heard storied from Bob Lazar regarding S-4 and I don't really take stock in his word. Many believe Lazar but I think there is more fiction than fact to his story.

As for the baseball field it has been on the base for quit a while. If you check google earth again you will see that they have built a tennis court over by it, and there is also a jogging track.

If you have any substantial proof that you can put forward to defend your claims that you have made? If so I would like to see it. The word of Bob Lazar is not good enough proof that a secret base called S-4 does exist.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
UFOlogy is a faith based religion without evidence and with its "clergy" and appologists making "the faithful" hang onto their every word and fleece their "flocks" of their cash. No different than evangelical pastors spouting bs and robbing people in the pulpits. No evidence= nothing to see here

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i think that maybe they did use the area 51 to hide "secret" things but i dont think they do that there anymore because everyone knows about it by now, im sure the usa have some other well hidden places.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I found a two part documentary on Top Docs dealing with Area 51 called Re-Investigating Dreamland: Secrets of Area 51, which goes through a basic rundown of it's history up to the present. Deals with secret aircraft testing, chemical dumping, and the resulting lawsuit where it's existance was finally admitted. There are arial photos, and satellite images mapping the evolution of the base. Not sure if this documentary was referenced in this forum before, just throwing it out there.In the description of the doc it states "There are supposedly a few underground facilities located underneath the base that interconnect with larger base all across the planet. The majority of the bases are controlled and run by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)." which also caught my eye.
I haven't figured out how to post links, I'll just play copypasta and put the url here so you can play copypasta too! Fun!
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ICYOO2

Its not a bad documentary even though it is a few years old now. I remember watching it when it was first shown on tv. A decent show for anyone that knows basicaly nothing about Area 51 at all. I would say that who ever wrote the discription for the videoon on the website is adding some extra stuff to it. I say this because they say that the government has denied the existence of Area 51 since 1997 and I am pretty sure that it has been a while longer than that and it was probley more likely that in 97 they said that it is a non functioning air base. He also adds speculation that has nothing to do with the film. For example

The base is growing each and every day in proportion and also there are rumors and there are former employees coming out, staking their reputations and also lives to tell the World more about top secret clandestine programs that are being carried out at the base.

There are supposedly a few underground facilities located underneath the base that interconnect with larger base all across the planet. The majority of the bases are controlled and run by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency).

Note that the words rumors and supposedly are used in these sentences. They are just rumors and imaginations trying to add fuel to the fire. I am not convinced that Area 51 is connected to other bases and none the less I do not believe that they are ran by FEMA. I say this because if I were gonna connect Area 51 to other bases it would be bases that have to do with military technology, for example Edwards Air Force Base. Im pretty sure that FEMA does not run Edwards Air Force Base. FEMA may have some kind of offices or some kind of presence at some military bases but I'm pretty sure that they do not run them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
UFOlogy is a faith based religion without evidence and with its "clergy" and appologists making "the faithful" hang onto their every word and fleece their "flocks" of their cash. No different than evangelical pastors spouting bs and robbing people in the pulpits. No evidence= nothing to see here

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Your post is ridiculous to compare them and say they are the same... Unlike religion where all is just on stories, there's lots of evidence about UFO, if you go deep into research... You don't believe that something exists like religion, you see lots of cases about it. Not all are real, maybe more than half are fake or simply misunderstood, but not all are fake too. And it's enough to have few real cases to know. Watch UFO Hunters if the documentation from countries is not enough for you.. they do real science in UFO investigating where they often c onclude what is not a ufo and in case it is, still doubt. Very good approach, nothing to do with 'believe' you sound like you know nothing about these investigations..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

Originally posted by ScepticallyDelicious

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Hold on! Stop!! I can bet you that someone on here knows exactly what is going at area 51. You do know that this site is actually monitored by government agents don't you?

Yes, the government has assigned various agencies to watch a handful of fearmongering, wish-for-the-end-of-the-world conspiracy theorists who obvoiusly pose a very significant threat to the health and stability of our nation. If everything talked about on this site was true the world would've ended or resulted in a NWO owned world that's splitting at the seams with reptialian entities living to serve the NWO or be killed, while gray aliens fight eachother in the sky over who is going to control us, meanwhile some mice will be beamed down from spaceship of some type where they'll take the nearest human being who will obviously go with them into the light to recieve the most amazing gift they'll ever recive.

Oh and we would all be dangerously mutated due to the radioactive fallout from japan.
edit on 16-3-2011 by ScepticallyDelicious because: I had to wipe the radioactive dust out of my eyes...

You, Sir, are genius.
I think you've encapsulated the whole of ATS in a bottle reactor gone critical.
Kudos.

Man you really hit the nail on the head, well written and hilarious! Good job!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticallyDelicious

Yes, the government has assigned various agencies to watch a handful of fearmongering, wish-for-the-end-of-the-world conspiracy theorists who obvoiusly pose a very significant threat to the health and stability of our nation. If everything talked about on this site was true the world would've ended or resulted in a NWO owned world that's splitting at the seams with reptialian entities living to serve the NWO or be killed, while gray aliens fight eachother in the sky over who is going to control us, meanwhile some mice will be beamed down from spaceship of some type where they'll take the nearest human being who will obviously go with them into the light to recieve the most amazing gift they'll ever recive.

Oh and we would all be dangerously mutated due to the radioactive fallout from japan.
edit on 16-3-2011 by ScepticallyDelicious because: I had to wipe the radioactive dust out of my eyes...

Now this is flat ignorance, cluelessness and not enough understanding of the picture. Exactly such people can be mostly manipulated cause they are robots who can't open their eyes and think it's all pink in their nation.

Of course it's best to have a mannered understanding of the situation - people should realize that there is indeed some portion of truth in all these stories that actually some aren't just stories but facts. The possibility that there is an alien civilization that interacted fits perfectly with all mysteries like Bermuda, Dragons, angels from the skies, not to say pictures and descriptions of what really isn't human. The possibility of a new agenda whether alien or Bavarian is also real, even if aliens were left completely separate.

So these are real problems. What is a too far and as you call it ' fearmongering, wish-for-the-end-of-the-world conspiracy ' which I agree is things like ZetaTalk, that Nancy granny talking how in 2012 the plates will move and you gotta be high in the mountains and that Planet X comes all this because she got contacted by Greys from ζ Ret- well if someone ON EARTH wants smth to happen in 2012, scientifically a Planet or Meteroite cannot come in 2012 unless NASA are hiding smth about it which it's rather more reasonable to doubt.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Area 51 more than likely does not house UFOs or Aliens in that facility. Every UFO hunter in the area with a camera is up on a hill overlooking the base waiting for ETs Chariot to appear. Do I believe that there are secret tests going on there, yes. More than likely new aircraft and drone designs.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

So there's truth that the world was going to end on 1/11/11 and the 60 other dates that people posted in the last 3 years or that Dolphins and Whales caused the Tsunami/Earthquake in Japan as revenge for being hunted?

Maybe it's deer that are causing all the forest fires in the U.S. so we can't hunt them too?

I don't see any ignorance in his post.
edit on 4/11/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
Area 51 is a secret military government base as we all should know. There are no alien space craft at the base. There are no aliens at the base. The base is only used for research and testing aircraft and black ops testing. Black budget testing of flying saucer like crafts is also what goes on at area 51. However, the area known as S4 just south of area 51 that is surrounded by mountains on all sides is the facility/facilities that hold the UFO's and is actually where the aliens are kept. Here are some pictures of area 51.

You started out good in the beginning.........but.....LOL!!

I highly recommend you to read L.A. Times investigative journalist, Anne Jacobsen's excellent new book on Area 51 which is coming out on May 17, 2011.
It's called:
AREA 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base[/b

from the Internet ....(Little, Brown & Company):

"L.A. Times reporter, Annie Jacobsen, with unprecedented access to military and intelligence personnel (58 individuals linked to the secret base, 32 of whom lived and served the base proudly and secretly for decades), shows us what really goes on in the Nevada desert, from cutting-edge science, testing nuclear reactions to building super-secret, super-sonic jets to pursuing the War on Terror, to answering questions and breaking myths long held by UFOlogists.

Filled with formerly classified information that has never been accurately decoded for the public, AREA 51 weaves the mysterious activities of the top-secret base into a gripping narrative, showing that facts are often more fantastic than fiction, especially when the distinction is almost impossible to make".

Here is her book:
noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

ANNE JACOBSEN HERSELF WAS INTERVIEWED IN 2009:
www.youtube.com...

By the way, here is the largest organization of former Area 51 workers who had participated in Special Projects:

www.roadrunnersinternationale.com...

The The Civilian Intelligence Network
www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

UFO's.. UFO's..."Flying saucer" Black and white movie of this....
Area 51....Aliens, UFO's....What channel is this "UFO's International" Please quit calling them that...
Not you directly...The World. "Flying saucer" it looks like a damn Plate....
With green beans...Green beans being the (aliens). lol.
Anyways I'm serious about this...People are making this out to be
A science fiction Movie...Starting ET...
What about Area 51 What About it...Who cares....About it.
You can't fly these so called UFO's...
Your never going on the base...
(Hey look guys I have pictures of Area 51)
So..You know some newspaper writer...Will say their fake...
Are they I don't know..If you said you saw
something, then I believe you saw something..UFO's aliens who knows.

The bottom Line..(don't get mad) How are they...(Hold up this is funny)
How are they UFO's when you just called them Military crafts...HUH DUH
you just identified it AS A Military craft..So its not a UFO!!!!
We always identify them as something from the Military Right
So their not UFO's!!!!!! A UFO would be something from ANOTHER PLANET!!!
Right... Right...Don't get mad...To bad you already did.....
edit on 21-4-2011 by Zombielander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zombielander

I dont side with Kid_Cudi's views but people refer to them as UFOs even though they think they may be a military aircraft because it has not been identified and it is only a guess. To identify something you have to be able to say exactly what it was, like a B-2 bomber or a F-22, with out knowing what it really was it has not been identified. Just merely saying that it is a military aircraft is most certainly not identifying it.

As for why people care about Area 51 is because they want to know what the next bit of technology to be added to the U.S. military will be. Not to mention that there are people who care about the environmental impact of Area 51 as they have burned toxic chemicals in the past that injured porkers on the base. These are reasons people care about Area 51. I am intrigued by the base and its new wave of technology that they are producing and this is why I am intersested in Area 51, not so much aliens. Do some research on Area 51 before you start slinging mud at the people who have been studying the base..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I dont think area 51 houses any aliens or ufos, however i do know that it does house X-class military projects.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
it's not only a secret government base it also happens to be where the servers for skynet are located

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell5151

Why don't you contribute something to this post. I looked on your profile and saw your past posts to other threads and they are all basicaly pointless one liners. Mostly some bogus crap like this

that's where skynet's terminators are hidden waiting to strike

I encourage you to help make this site better by posting something with more relevancy than the things you post. When people post one liners of nonsense it only irritates the people who treat this site with respect.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join