It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been obseving AboveTopSecret.. Now just joined!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hey first of id like to say hello to everyone and that I am here just like all the many of you are ... To find out the truth and keep the mind clean.

Ill soon be posting once i can on anything World, Knowledge, Illuminati, and New World Order...oh and UFO's o.O

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretxHouse

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Cool .. And how can i keep track of how many posts i have?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Even though the japan issue is horrific, its good to see people coming to this site for answers. Granted the answers may not be right, but this site is more than a nuke disaster site. This site shows all the faults in our way of life, from politics to big bussinesses, to cover up etc. People need to know what is going on instead of living in their work home controlled media lifestyles. Take the blinders off and see all the truth this site can reveal.

PS. Not everything it true, but its good to get you to think about issues that you otherwise wouldnt.
edit on 15-3-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Live by the motto.. Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Under your avatar is a row of letters, followed by numbers
p f s
That would be posts, flags and stars.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

what does the W and K stand for? I've always wondered that

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link