It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan sightings... Not UFO or Helicopter... Spirits?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I thought this subject need to be looked at in an open minded way. It turns out that these are not Helicopters since they do not throw a shadow in the air or fly in volcanos. Look well, because they to not look like a UFO craft either. Mods. I don't know where this goes for sure, and it is a more indepth look at a thread discussed and wrongly debunked.

I know it sounds crazy, but that is normal on ATS, It does appear more like some kind of living entity, not a solid object. Spirits is not such a far out idea when you consider the number of people that lost their lives so suddenly. God Bless them all.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If we don't see a "spirit" when one person dies, why should we see them when thousands do?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This was taken before the quake. If Birds they sure are big, not helicopters?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't believe in Aliens for a few reasons, but this videos are making want to believe.

I am sure that those are not helicopters, so what could they be and what are they doing?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That last video you posted Japan tsunami UFO is 100% a helicopter me friend.
as for the others i haven't researched them so cant say.
edit on 15-3-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There are actually a lot of historical anecdotes of UFOs near earthquake zones. Some believe its due to released gases forming a type of ball lightening but I am not so sure. Fascinating in any case

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Where I am from saying something isn't a UFO, yet failing to identify it correctly, just doesn't make any sense. UFO is an acronym for Unidentified Flying Object.
edit on 15-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: Fixed post to not be a Jerk Anymore. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Good few videos there...but id definatley say UFO, i do think there are some living entities out there like the "sky critters" that have been observed by others, but in my opinion these are small manuverable crafts

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I deftinately think that the UFOs did have something to do with it but not because they caused it no not at all. On the contrary they will only be here to warn the ones that really believe, they are always there when a dissaster happens to help humanity. The sooner we can accept their help the better we can live. Some of us automatically thing something bad when we see a UFO but try thinking the positive way...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Could those UFOs actually be weather balloons released to measure radioactivity in the atmosphere?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
When I cannot Identify something, I try my best not to start making up absurd belief systems to fill in the gaps.

I enjoy speculating about things and wondering and asking questions.

But I really think there is a strong current of making up BS going on. We need to get away from that.

We should be open minded yes, but we should also pose our ideas as possibilities or questions rather than dress them up as pseudo-facts and employ them as such.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well it's Flying and Unidentified. Assuming it's an Object that would make it a U.F.O. That does not mean it's an alien.

The videos were very interesting. Something is definitely going on and we can only speculate.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Video 3 + 4 are helicopters. One is a shadow and the other is the the actual copter.

Video 1 + 2 are so poor quality that a boeing 747 would look be considered a UFO.

Youtube - Fail

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yeah, they are unidentified flying objects. They appear to be highly advanced black military or collaborating ET craft. You know, the kind that are light based, manipulate frequencies, some even organic, i.e. extra dimensional craft. No doubt the shadows that be had a hand in these catastrophes...

So, when such 'highly advanced' beings present themselves to humanity in the near future, think twice about their propositions. Hopefully you won't be too desperate by then, because we are in for one hell of a ride!

edit on 15-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's the LOZ, which stands for Lions of Zion. They are an elite special forces of holy angels. More information can be found HERE.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
I thought this subject need to be looked at in an open minded way.

Your title and post say the opposite.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Like you I do believe in angels and also that we are seeing more things now that were not seen before 2000, I have 3 friends that have done remote viewing and they talk about how they have seen entities when some one dies. My father saw his grandfather. I don't think it is that for fetched of an idea, but those that do not think much on spiritual levels will not see it that way.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

But I really think there is a strong current of making up BS going on.

Current. That's been happening forever.

And it won't. Ever. End.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
1st Video .Is really interesting ,you can see a light top right of the screen possibly ball lighting ,which i think alot of people would put it down to but then you see the "UFO" shooting out of the smoke and it looks like moves with purpose not just a object thats been spat out by the volcano .

2nd Video .Well i am not expert on video analysis but id say it has probably been sped up and is not the real speed of the original footage ,if it is then its very good footage of a UFO .

3rd Video .Is most certainly the shadow of a helicopter ,you can see this by the way it casts a shadow on the water . it is not a solid object nor am afraid is it a spirit

4th Video .This one again is a helicopter not a ufo or spirit or shadow its a solid object ,but the footage is not the best of quality when uploaded or recorded if you see the actual footage you would see its a white helicopter .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
If we don't see a "spirit" when one person dies, why should we see them when thousands do?

Good answer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join