It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan sightings... Not UFO or Helicopter... Spirits?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelionofbabel

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
If we don't see a "spirit" when one person dies, why should we see them when thousands do?

Good answer.

Assumptive. Who said it was the spirits of 1000's of Tsunami victims?

I'm inclined to think it's more like the ball lightening / released gasses that someone mentioned, but not totally sure.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I thought hard about posting this video, It shows something like the other ones, white ball of light.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

there has been a thread made about this clip www.abovetopsecret.com... .there was loads of ideas but no one really got to the bottom of it ,cats cables rabbits paper loads of theories but no closer to getting the answer ,i do not think its a bird or a spirit my best guess is a hare/rabbit/cat but i do not think we will get a definitive explanation on this one .

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

Trying to prove it is Spirits, [I agree] is even harder to prove it is a spaceship from another planet. But that last video, shows whatever it is coming out of something floating in the water, someone said it was a body, but my eyes are not that good.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Another video, New One, this one disappeares, Not a bird...Not a Helicopter... Not a grabage bag.....Not a piece of paper. It is hard to believe but how off is there footage of a tragedy first hand. The Japaness people believe in this and maybe their belief is the reason we are seeing them.

edit on 3/30/2011 by coolottie because: forgot the video

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i just wanted to post this video as it shows how much it is a helicopter,your new video is a reflection but very good footage of the disaster .
edit on 31-3-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This is the same video everyone keeps posting, I have already state there could be some doubt about. But please continue and give your comments on all of the Videos I have posted in this thread. Just picking out one and saying they are all debunked is not so. Or make it appear that if one is wrong they are all wrong. Fair !

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
debunkers will always pick one known fact that they know is wrong and base their point of view or agenda on that specific point that you have made but that is not my intention .
i merely wanted you to be able to disregard the video with the helicopter in it so we could concentrate on the more unexplainable videos that you have managed to find .but when you defend a blurry object and say you think its something supernatural and under closer inspection we find out its a helicopter then please say its a helicopter dont just brush it under the carpet and deny you still cant see a helicopter when you are shown HD quality footage of the same clip but only this time its not a blur its a helicopter i would be nice for the OP to state the facts this is ATS and we pride ourselves on the facts .
you have posted some cracking footage the very 1st one is the best one and i have never said all the videos are debunked ,but i think it would have helped the thread if you had corrected yourself rather than just say there is some doubt about it when in fact there is no doubt about it being a helicopter what so ever .

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by The Rickness

Bless you my man, and at my age I will probably be gone way before you. Therefore, don't be surprised if you see an old Liz Taylor looking angel coming after you. Peace and Love

erm just re reading THE thread there and this spooked me out you wrote that 5 days before her death did you know she was ill ?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

They are too Helicopters, especially the one where they are in one looking down on the Tsunami and you see the SHADOW of ANOTHER HELICOPTER!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Oh, I know and she was the Grand Dame of Hollywood. A bit weird.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Ok, what about this one from page 3, you can even see this almost see through black thing going around this Light one. Neither one is a bird or helicopter. The black one stops in mid air and so does the white light.

Here is one that goes out over the water and just vanishes.

This was an hour after the quake

This one shows one just like the rest going into the Kukushima Explosion,,, I do not even think that is a helicopter going into and explosion, or ufo, or bird. Watch it to the end because they show it has substance or energy.

Here is one coming out of the Valcano not a fire ball. that would be red. He has the arrow on one little one but keep your eye on the bottom to top middle of the video.

I do respect your opinion and your comments. Thank you. People seldom see the samething the same way.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I totally agree the first time I saw that video I thought the objects looked like ghosts or spirits!

Too small to be UFOs IMO and they appear to have sort of tails when they fly so I'm going with spirits too

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
We've been watching live and rebroadcasted footage of the other Japan volcano, orbs are regular there - come and go - sometimes zoom around. then tehre is weird light activity below volcano too, like that blue ball in the video in this thread

see screen shots:
theufoinquirer.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
maybe someone was "on spirits" when they recorded this

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join