It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan sightings... Not UFO or Helicopter... Spirits?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Please take your time to watch the clip ,the link worked fine but to make it easier for everyone to see i have put the video in the post .Now do you still think its not a white helicopter ?
edit on 16-3-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

The person that posted that meant "from a helicopter" not "of a Helicopter" why would the video of a helicopter be terrorible? Probably a translation mistake. If you go to the youtube site where this video came from you will read down at the bottom that others thought it was spirits, not a helicopter, on they thought of them as demons.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

look at the footage its clearly a helicopter ,what ever the title says does not really matter ,its whats in the video which matters and it shows you the helicopter which you said was a spirit ,now after viewing that clip i posted can you honestly not see the blades rotating ? can you not see the difference in quality ? forget what the title says and look at the object in the clip its the same footage that you posted in your OP but better quality its clearly a helicopter if you cant see its a helicopter then a think you need to dust your computer screen ,the motto of this site is deny ignorance and you are embracing it even when you have the evidence in front of you .

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
since you had issues with the title of the video i posted not that it makes a difference the whole point is whats in the footage not the title ,i have found another video the same footage as the one in the OP .now look closely and you will see the helicopter ,fast forward it to about 30 secs and let it play .not a spirit not a ufo but a normal human controlled piloted HELICOPTER .

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That's very interesting. I witnessed my dog die too but did not see anything. However, the day before he died I had a vision that he was being led away by other dogs up a hill to a shining beacon. I often wonder if his spirit left the moment of that vision because he was in such a bad way. Much like it is said coma/Alzheimer's victims leave before their body ceases to function.

Originally posted by Dock9

Originally posted by coolottie

When our dog died, I saw his spirit FLY upwards at phenomenally fast speed

I didn't expect to see anything and was shocked speechless

The vet, who'd administered the fatal dose in a merciful act, saw it too

So did my son, who was right next to me. My son, a teenager at the time, let loose a hoarse roar of grief because when he saw the spirit fly from our dog, he understood our dog was gone

For several moments I was busy comforting my son and daughter. When I turned around to thank the vet, his eyes were filled with tears. He tried to hide them by packing things in his bag, his head down. He said hurried goodbyes and walked towards the door. I leapt up and followed him, to thank him. He'd walked very fast, because by the time I reached the drive, he was already unlocking his car. He didn't know I was there and before getting into the car, he stood looking upwards for several seconds. When I thanked him, his eyes were still watering. He shook his head as if to say, ' No thanks necessary'. Later, he sent us a sympathy card with a very nice message. It had affected him, as he said, despite that he'd euthanased hundreds of animals before

The spirit I saw leave our dog was basically an energy force. It looked and felt like shimmering water or a heat wave. Difficult to describe. It seemed to go up a column shape. It was incredibly fast -- whoosh ! Up

I'm extremely thankful I witnessed it. I'd never heard of anything similar before and didn't expect anything like that to happen. It affected us deeply. Our dog was part of our family, part of us, one of us. Losing our dog hurt like mad. We still miss him even though it all happened many years ago. But what I saw in that mirco-second convinced me of the existence of the soul beyond any doubt

We're here a brief while, encased in these fleshly suitcases. Then we return from whence we came. All the 'judgement' stuff is hogwash. WE are the 'aliens', if you like, experiencing existence in a harsh environment. Perhaps we're the equivalent of dimensional-explorers. We come, we experience and observe, then we depart back to base. Nothing to fear. We're heroes. And we'll ALL receive heroes welcomes when our tour of duty is completed

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The video of this same scene, I posted and it shows a zoom in on the object and also in slow motion there are no helicopter blades and no helicopter. I know we are just not seeing the samething. It also looks exactly the same as the other and move the same way.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by backpage

I use to get it so upset when I would see images of starving children in these 3rd world countries, and one day I realized their souls were already gone. I do believe someone comes to us when we die, and with all of the death in Japan to me it seems very likely that we would see spirits coming for them. We seldom get that kind of video footage at the time that many people are dying. So the fact that this is not something we are use to seeing doesn't mean it is not so. And yes, I know what it means to loose an animal and when they are suffering it is likely that there would be mercy and take the soul so they do not feel the suffering.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is the clip that you posted from you tube ,you can clearly see the quality of the footage is not clear so slowing it down and zooming in wont make a difference

now look at the clip i am posting maybe you need to look at it on you tube and not here and make it full screen but the footage is a lot better quality ,you do not see it skipping along you do not see it slow down and go faster it stays the same speed and you can see the blades rotate and the object is not just a blur like in your clip from the OP

Why you posted this in the Alien and UFO section i do not know cause what we are looking at is a helicopter .the idea of it being a spirit is a nice view ,but its rather large to be a spirit of a human don`t you think .if you compare the size of it to the cars driving past then must have been a pretty big human or maybe it was a sumo wrestler that got caught in the disaster and his spirit is looking for a mcdonalds .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Well, everyone on youtube doesn't see a helicopter but one guy. I put it in the ufo because that is what all the youtube videos said it was, I thought about putting it in the religious section, and told the mods if it was in the wrong section to move it. You and one guy on youtube see a helicopter, all the others see a ufo, which a ufo is anything flying that is unidentifiable, I am saying they are spirits because they do not look like a solid object. I have never seen a solid white helicopter and it is going way too fast to be that low to the ground. Can we just agree that we disagree. Hell we could both be wrong and maybe it is a flying alien. So manythings are being seen in the sky that are nothing like flying saucers yet everyone calls anything they are not sure about as ufos now. To me it appears to be spirits. This would not be the first time they have showed up but rarely are they caught on film, I saw the video on tv and didn't see anything until I watched it over and over on youtube.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

The last video? I saw something nearly exact on a CNN video (live) of the same situation. I saw it and though 'Wow, what the heck is that!" - Whatever it is streaked across the round stopping here and there, then turned at a sharp angle, hesitated and streaked of - but not at lightening speed I could still watch it until it left the video frame.

I don't know what it is, but, it isn't 'normal' and yeah, I saw it...

Edit to Add: And no, lol, it was NOT a helicopter. No. Way.

peace
edit on 17-3-2011 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Here is another video that shows more of them. I had seen this earlier, and saw two at the same time.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Now this photo was taken just 15 minutes before the Japan earthquake, it looks like it could be a solid object? But It is surely not a helicopter.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This one is absolutely amazing,,,got to watch it. It was taken 1 hour after the quake. And watch the Black looking spirit fly by it for under it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Here is a video that shows the same looking object that just vanishes over the water. Not a helicopter forsure, but looks just like what some are saying is a helicopter. I tried to find this one when I posted the thread and couldn't find it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I thought deeply about the reports yesterday and I figure there are huge amounts of satellites in the outer atmosphere which are reflecting light from either the sun or the almost full moon.

On the other hand I firmly believe this situation 'is' being observed but the craft are most probably not what is being seen in mass.

Spirits? Interesting thought but this would be a repeat of the other huge disasters where people leave their bodies all at once, are there similar reports from other instances such as the Indian Ocean Tsunami?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Thats one of the most beautiful cows I have ever seen, the one in your avie.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Wow !! This looks like a whole Band of Angels. If this doesn't prove my point nothing will !! The more I find like this the more I am sure we are seeing something miraculous. I pray angels did come to help them. If it were aliens I think they would not be there unless they could help stop it. They don't seem to be so dumb they would just get into the middle of something like this.
Last video I promise.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
now look at the clip i am posting maybe you need to look at it on you tube and not here and make it full screen but the footage is a lot better quality ,you do not see it skipping along you do not see it slow down and go faster it stays the same speed and you can see the blades rotate and the object is not just a blur like in your clip from the OP

Why you posted this in the Alien and UFO section i do not know cause what we are looking at is a helicopter .the idea of it being a spirit is a nice view ,but its rather large to be a spirit of a human don`t you think .if you compare the size of it to the cars driving past then must have been a pretty big human or maybe it was a sumo wrestler that got caught in the disaster and his spirit is looking for a mcdonalds.

That is CLEARLY a helicopter

Whoever says that is a spirit or UFO is delusional. Stop trying to make it into something you want it to be. You know who you are...

edit on 17-3-2011 by The Rickness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Rickness

I have 6 or 7 videos on this thread, but your dwelling on one video. The rest of them look much like the "white" thing 2 of you keep saying is a helicopter. But do not answer any of my questions about it. Like, Have you ever seen a "Solid White Helicopter". Or any helicopter flying that fast so close to the ground. Compare it to the other videos. It moves and looks like the other videos that are for sure not a Helicopter.
No one that posted a video on youtube saying it was a heilcopter knows anymore about what it actually is, it is just their opinion. It straights out then comes back together and I have never seen a helicopter do that. It is my opinion that it is the same as all the other videos, that are forsure not helicopters. We only see 1/10 th of reality or that use to be the case. We are seeing alot of things today that no one saw before the past few years. I do believe there is a vail lifting. And someone below one of the videos said that these things were seen during the Haiti the Haiti quake. Dr. Allen Hynek, head of the Blue Book Project for the Air Force said he called a lot of things swamp gas and ball lighting that were not of this world. He ended up researching Contactee experiences.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here is one from the Haiti quake. Oh, Also ufos did not use to be all light, in ufo contactee experiences people have talked about the Light Beings. The Movie "Cacoon" is very close to what they look like and how they can change shape.

Here is one from the Haiti quake, with Helicopters in the scene with it. Not white helicopters.

Chile Quake:

Here is one from the Iceland Volcano, it also shows the fast speed slight pause, fast speed again.

Even the Bible talks about angels, these do fly and are white glowing. With all the great lose of life on this planet in just the past few years, this should not be so hard to understand.

edit on 3/17/2011 by coolottie because: posted the same video twice

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join