It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan sightings... Not UFO or Helicopter... Spirits?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Okay so I watched all four of those videos...

1. There's nothing there... The first thing they try and point out is nothing in particular... just smoke and landmass. The second was just a dot that was only on the original video for like half a second. Again trying to make things into what they aren't. Could just be a part of the island. If you want to make a case for UFO's, or even UFO's that change shape, get a clear video of it doing so! Then I might believe you. This was not it.

2. I LOL'ed at this one! You believe this wasn't edited in any way?

As for your non-white helicopter seeing self, here's a Japanese Self-Defense Force helicopter in Japan after the quake which is WHITE:

SOURCE

Here's another rescue helicopter... that is ALSO WHITE:

SOURCE

What say you, grasshoppa?

3. Now things get complicated. Who knows what that is... could be a light that someone focuses on too much and it distorts it? But please, don't claim it's an alien/"galactic federation of light
" craft or even angels without solid proof. I read the description of the video and they claim it's a scoutship from the GFoL "uncloaking" before the Chile quake. Seriously??

4. Now this I give you credit for... even though it turned into BS starting at 2:15. Let's see some more videos like this one!
Don't get me wrong, I want to believe in UFO's and all that other jazz like everybody else on here... but most of the so-called "UFO videos" are either horrible quality or bunk.

Dingleberry wrote:
Even the Bible talks about angels, these do fly and are white glowing. With all the great lose of life on this planet in just the past few years, this should not be so hard to understand.

Well... it is when it comes from someone so naive! You speak of the bible as if it's actual proven fact, despite being completely oblivious to how it has changed over the many many years since it's creation. Don't forget about the people who take it as literal as $*^# from ass! Let's see proof of these divine "flying glowing-white angels" you speak of, because in the videos you posted... definitely not!

So I end my epic post of awesomeness with a salute to the realists here and a chuckle at the others

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Rickness

It has black blades and orange on the bottom, that is not solid white. If you saw absolutely nothing unusual in the other videos then you are in a very small minority.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

After rereading your comments, let me know what makes you an expert debunker. There are so many on here and I wonder where they get their expert experience. All these little laughing, faces or just very childish.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't see anything except that last video. I guess if the very small minority = sane, then I'm fine with that.

Haha... Childish or not, I got my point across. Also, I don't think I'm an expert debunker... just giving my opinions that seem to differ from yours. It's not a bad thing, everyone is entitled to it. If you truly believe that they are UFO's or "angels" then all the power to you.
edit on 17-3-2011 by The Rickness because: Added second paragraph

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I started to post something about this sooner on the subject of WWII , the Foo Fighters, This is a quote about someones thoughts on this.

In late 1944, following a gradual build-up of activity, "foo-fighters" were reported in large numbers. Pilots of American and British bombers and night fighters over occupied France and over Germany described glowing balls that flew in formation with them for long periods and then just flew away. The first "explanation" was that they must be experimental German anti-aircraft weapons that were being tested prior to being put into action. But the war ended without a single "foo-fighter" showing unfriendliness. Explainers then tried to blame German jet and rocket fighters in night operations. But it was later determined that there may have been only a single night flight by any German jet, and none by their rocket-powered fighters.

At about the same time in the Pacific Theater of War, American bombers were followed for hours by bright lights that eventually turned away. Military officials said they were Japanese suicide planes, and that is how they show up in official mission reports. But suicide planes never flew at night, and they never followed our bombers for long periods of time without doing anything. The war ended with hundreds of reports still unexplained.

I do believe in ufos and ETs, but I also believe that Angels or Spirits come in time of great need. So many things we see are so easily explained, but when there is something we don't understand, most think it is evil, or just ones imagination. Many people that have had after life experiences tell of these spirits good and not so good, that came for them. Remote Viewers can tell that when a person dies very suddenly they are not even aware they are dead. I thought a long time before posting this on the reaction it would get and chickened out more than once. I am glad I did because, I really believe that we need to know we are never alone even at the time of death.

Link to quote:
www.spiritual.com.au...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I do believe in ufos and ETs, but I also believe that Angels or Spirits come in time of great need. So many things we see are so easily explained, but when there is something we don't understand, most think it is evil, or just ones imagination. Many people that have had after life experiences tell of these spirits good and not so good, that came for them. Remote Viewers can tell that when a person dies very suddenly they are not even aware they are dead. I thought a long time before posting this on the reaction it would get and chickened out more than once. I am glad I did because, I really believe that we need to know we are never alone even at the time of death.

I'm glad you did, because it's pretty interesting to say the least...

I also heard stories of Foo-Fighters and such. My great grandpa experienced something like that and shared the story with us. Basically same as how your quotes describe it.

(more to add later, march madness has been utter madness over here haha)
edit on 17-3-2011 by The Rickness because: second paragraph

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Bless you my man, and at my age I will probably be gone way before you. Therefore, don't be surprised if you see an old Liz Taylor looking angel coming after you. Peace and Love

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Here is a video of the explosion at the Nuclear Plant in Japan. Another one going into the explosion not flying out of it. Trust me only an Angel would go where demons would even fear to tread.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Sorry for not looking at the second image. You are right there is a solid white helicopter. I am not a video expert, and the video you are talking about, I do see at the very first what could be helicopter blades for a second or two. Now that I have seen the solid white helicopter maybe this "one" video is debuncked. But what about the other 6 or 7, the last one I posted is flying right into the Nuclear Plant explosion. Not even Aliens are that crazy and never a helicopter pilot. Now Angels will go where even where demons fear to tread. An Angel will dance in a Nuclear Explosion. There is one video that I posted that show a white light and a dark light moving under it and around it, it shows that both are substance and really there. The dark thing did not even come close to moving or even touching the white one. That has got to be the strongest video of the power of good over evil I have ever seen. We are all "spirit", some gray, some white, some black.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
well done in seeing the helicopter s+f

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
If we don't see a "spirit" when one person dies, why should we see them when thousands do?

Maybe because more need gathered 1 death may need company of more to call the death merchants to pass them... Why take 1 passanger when you can get many for 1 ride? S&F op it does appear to be something in the vids.. Thank GOD there are guardians to protect these spirits...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Loved your responce, Here is another video from Japan, 3/22/2011

There is one like the others going into a burning flame and then back out, but I can't find it right now.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
since you had issues with the title of the video i posted not that it makes a difference the whole point is whats in the footage not the title ,i have found another video the same footage as the one in the OP .now look closely and you will see the helicopter ,fast forward it to about 30 secs and let it play .not a spirit not a ufo but a normal human controlled piloted HELICOPTER .

edit on 16-3-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

Actually since u posted this video clip....check out at about the .12 sec mark as you watch the tsunami wave cross the dry land in the middle of the screen you see what appears to be a body rolling in the wave and then a "spark" flies into the sky when the body crashes down. It is not the utility pole either that collapses nearby, the "spark" comes from the body, i saw it live online in HD and i have re-watched the clip many times. Your cockiness in your replies irritates me, how you can be so confident when you are merely speculating like everyone else? Other footage shows a helicopter and you can clearly see the difference between that and the "sparks" caught on film. I ask you when exactly in recent modern history has any nation had the ability to actually film a tsunami wave "live" as it happened. People and animals died instantly, some without warning. Don't be so ignorant to not see that fact that this for some may be the proof that there is more after death. Someone earlier also mentioned that,"how come we didn't see the souls on 9/11?" Honestly with all that pulverized concrete in the air how would you honestly be able to see the souls/sparks of anyone?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
They were at the WTC on 9/11, first of the video is a Helicopter, but the next thing looks just like the ones I am talking about in Japan. It is definitely not a helicoper. We are energy, and when the body dies, the energy does'nt.

"Gerizo" Thank you for your comments. big star.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

I do believe in ufos and ETs, but I also believe that Angels or Spirits come in time of great need.

If that was indeed true, then surely the "Angels" "Spirits" should have come BEFORE the Tsunami wave hit.....not after.

I guess the angels came too late for 20,000 people..........how do you account for that coolottie.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

God or angels did not promise us immortality in these human bodies. Dead is as natural, as anything else. But when it happens very sudden and to that many people, people are helped. Many Remote viewers have been with people at time of death and helped them, and were wittness to other spirits coming to help. Many people with after life experiences tell of spirits or angels coming to help them.

Great Articile on the subject:

This passage is a common theme, and often parallels the theory that death is not finality, but a beginning; a symbolic birth--and perhaps even a real one--into a new reality the likes of which we can only imagine. This myth of death as a birth can be found in cultures all over the world. In Nordic mythology, death is another level that we reach; it is not the end of our lives, but a continuation. This idea of birth, or rebirth, is perhaps most prevalent in the beliefs of the Tibetan Buddhists. For them, death leads to enlightenment, and is merely a phase of transition on the path to rebirth. Some religious death myths parallel nature itself, such as that of the Celtic people who believed during the winter solstice, the Goddess gives birth to the new Divine year in an endless cycle of life and death. As the snake sheds its skin, so too, our physical death is a mere transition, a shedding of our soul's shell or tabernacle, leaving us renewed and vital.

www.trvnews.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

God or angels did not promise us immortality in these human bodies. Dead is as natural, as anything else. But when it happens very sudden and to that many people, people are helped.

coolottie, don't get me wrong.......I do believe in some cases of survival of the personality/spirit after the body has ceased to function, this is because of phenomena that I have personally experienced.........however what I am not at all convinced about are "God" or "divine beings".

As far as God is concerned, I am an atheist........God in my view is just a man made fairy story.....that has no more credibility than Zeus,Thor or Odin.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Spirits? Nah. Look like JSDF helicopters to me.

A much more realistic and plausible explanation.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Could those UFOs actually be weather balloons released to measure radioactivity in the atmosphere?

A Balloon FLOATS. A UFO FLYS.

Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I know what you mean and understand, but I am sure even God gets a laught out of all the different things we believe. I believe that someone who really knew what they were doing created our reality, Things look disorganized but it is all way too organized to be an accident. Considering the "fact" that everything is made out of atoms and not even connected, I still can't understand why I can't walk through walls then.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join