It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the people out of Japan!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
As if it were that easy...

Until you cry out for help then you'll know.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by IAMIAM

For us to discuss a dog, we must both agree to use the English word "dog" and have the same animal in mind when using that word. I cannot be thinking of a slug and you a dog, when we say "dog" to one another.

We cannot discuss God, if one of us is thinking of a slug when using the word "God" and the other something else. I will not even claim that one of us actually is discussing God, perhaps one of us is thinking slug when saying God and the other is thinking fish when saying God.

But this I know. If you think God could suffer, or that God would punish itself/us, your God is not my God. The God I experienced is not "I am" like your name. It is just "Am." It cannot be "I" because for "I" to exist there must be "not I" and there is nothing "not God." I could throw words at you, but for what? It is clear that if you have experienced a punitive God, we do not know the same God. Why would God punish itself? It makes no sense.

So, one must logically conclude that one or both of us must be mistaken about having experienced God. And since one or both of us is mistaken, nothing meaningful can come of a discussion about what God is. Because one or both of us will be thinking of a slug or fish when we say the word "God."

If your finger gets gangrene, it is wise to cut the finger off, lest you lose the whole arm.
If your eye becomes evil, pluck it out lest it corrupts the whole body.

I never claimed God was punishing anything my friend. What is happening is the removal of poisonous elements of the whole body. These are not the elements God created, but rather elements Man created which causes suffering to the whole body of Mankind.

If I saw the Japanese people as being judged by God, would it make sense that I call out for their aid?

Obviously one of us has a different idea of God. I do not think I am more right than you, for a full understanding of God is beyond me. Perhaps the understanding you have is exactly what you are supposed to have, and mine exactly what I am supposed to have.

You serve as you see fit, and I will continue to do as I have been commanded.

Since this affair has started, there have been several various versions of God's word going around the forum. You have everything from Angels driving space ship carrying out God's wrath, to me simply saying Love one another and help each other through these times.

Follow which ever voice you choose, even if it is your own and it compels you to do nothing. This is the way it has been written, and the way it is supposed to be.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by getso

At the rate that the Japanese have slaughtered dolphins and whales, I feel that Karma is really coming home to punish that nation. I don't think that it is coincidence that their destruction is coming from the sea. As yea reap....

WOW, i cant believe you think that. How about the oil industry and the amount of dolphins, whales, birds, fish (and the list goes ON) that died as their insides fall apart form drinking or breathing it? That damage does not undo itself. or are you not even aware of the fact that oil spills into the ocean nearly EVERYDAY so you can buy toothpaste and other cheap products? What an ignorant thing to say hun, if you open your eyes you will see Japan can hardly compare to the amount of evil that is everywhere in the world today. I hope you read a lot more on ATS and see that for yourself, and not just to come here to troll.

One is not better then the other because they have not had any dark trials in their lives. You cannot say, "Well we won the war because we must be better then you are. or God is on our side not yours" Both sides are wrong!!! if anything, Satan is on the winning side of war. We need to really stop thinking we are so much better then our neighbor because our grass is greener. Its child like to think you are better then another.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Vlena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
What do you think? Cite me several examples of when a government or corporation REALLY did something to help a population after a natural or man made disaster. The people in Haiti are still waiting for that Red Cross money to help them, many are camped out right outside the Red Cross base there and still no help.
We radiated Japan 70 years ago, we put Japanese Americans in internment camps in their own home country, the world is sick, don't expect much improvement with the same crew running things.

You are correct my friend, the world is sick. What I suggest here, should have been done with Haiti. It should have been done with New Orleans. It should always be done when disaster strikes. We see Haitians, Japanese, New Orleanians, instead of seeing people.

We need to open our eyes soon and change our way of addressing these problems. They are only going to get worse until we do.

Every person on this planet should be regarded as your closest kin.

With Love,

Your Brother

Great topic you started here. Now I now you can't read my mind.

All of you together can get those people out of Japan.... open up your homes and hearts around the world.

Get those in power to listen.

There is power in pray. A miracle took place. A 4 month old baby survived and didn't drown. An angel held her.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If I saw the Japanese people as being judged by God, would it make sense that I call out for their aid?

I actually do not hear your judgment directed towards the Japanese. But towards those not called to the extremes of action you feel appropriate for Japan.

We are all ok. We are going to lose a lot of people before all this is over, and its going to be rough but its all as written, as you said.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I actually do not hear your judgment directed towards the Japanese. But towards those not called to the extremes of action you feel appropriate for Japan.

We are all ok. We are going to lose a lot of people before all this is over, and its going to be rough but its all as written, as you said.

I am casting no judgement on anyone my friend. Again, I am simply saying why things are the way they are.

What one does with that information will be all on how they take it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by getso
www.thepetitionsite.com...

At the rate that the Japanese have slaughtered dolphins and whales, I feel that Karma is really coming home to punish that nation. I don't think that it is coincidence that their destruction is coming from the sea. As yea reap....

edit on 15-3-2011 by getso because: (no reason given)

So an entire nation gets punished for the actions of a few?

And like a fellow ATSer said, if karma is real then I can't wait to see what's in store for America.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There was a thread on ATS earlier this week saying Russia is asking them to come there.
ATS

And for those who do all that condemnation,
What are you going to say when It's our turn?
If God is the God some of you say, then the lies we told for war profit will destroy us.
Remember you were told to:

Lk. 6.3738, 4142 1
Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Mk. 4.24 3
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. 6 ¶ Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

edit on 15-3-2011 by DaWhiz because: Decided to do it as a quote:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
If God is the God some of you say, then the lies we told for war profit will destroy us.

Yes they will my friend. They will indeed.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
All these people who speak of judgment are influenced by the negatives running this planet. This was caused by the same thing that will be causing some dangers soon for North America, possibly very soon, from next week to April, May, June, to end of October. It may go on for some time. There are plans that negative beings, who think they're demigods I guess, and they certainly are judgmental are doing, in relation to Elenin, and what is behind Elenin. That is something for all those other types of threads. That is a cyclical thing. The end of cycles.

I'm sure many are aware of what was supposed to happen to Japan according to Cayce, and there are many plans. I think it was supposed to break apart like atlantis with volcanos going off left right and center.

This is the opposite from what those who talk of karma maintain. The true higher ups are watching over, the Family, who have infinite Love for us. There are a lot of plans, that the ones behind elenin have for earth, and their minions here, as well. They are being prevented, and altered by the ones watching over.

Things are not going to go the way the S group think they will. They're not the ones in control.

And we ALL have karma coming. The two big karmic things on this planet are, starvation of billions, the poor of the world, our lack of equality and caring, and WAR/Disease for profit.

Forgiveness is a big part of our tests. We are to forgive everyone and ourselves, and wake up, service to others mode.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is still a bunch of moronic mumbo jumbo. All this whale karma and collective punishment talk is just dumb. Pure superstition. With this monkey logic why don't we just send a scantilly clad blond and tie her between two posts and Godzilla and King Kong can come fight over her and the winner gets YOU to worship them until you die. Earth quakesbhappen just because the earth is what it is. Do you take your houseplants outside and dance around or do you just believe your god is crying because the world is such a bad place??
That is the silliest bunch of superstition I have seen in this modern world. Is their such a vacuum of self control there has to be control somehwere might as well be the evil selfish people. Having positive thoughts are not going to stop hurricnaes tornados or earthquakes. People are to small and insignificant to control anything other than small pieces of lives around them anything else is an illusion. This is why people.get so angry with Americans and others. They are somewhat in control of their lives because they remain below the radar and mind their own business. They have illusions. We all do. Some of us are delusional. Changing it is a matter of resistance Read my signature. Just like the wizard behind the curtain who wants you to perceive control thru fear they have done a great job making lions and tin men and and scarecrowes of some of us. Just stay on the yellow brick road buy the bricks hell get on the silver brick road. I am just gonna sit here and stick pins in my pokemon. No I take it back I will just pray to it. I am praying to my God Pokemon, do you want me to pray for you?

edit on 15-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As great as the people and the nation of Japan is, almost every country that are adjacent to them still bear the atrocities that were suffered from the Japanese Imperialists during WW2. These guys made Nazi's look like schoolgirls. A lot of time has passed from that era, yet the memories are still there.

Japan is going to through a major catastrophe and my prayers are with them. But their current tragedy pales in comparison to what they have done to the Koreans, Chinese, Philippines, and many more. And these countries still remember it. So its not all that surprising if they don't offer to open their doors to them. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they sent aid, and they will.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i have been saying ALL ALONG we should let them go to palestine.
how great it would be, the japanese would free that country in all of 6 months.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
To re-locate the people of Japan, it would require alot of alternative resource allocation. When your resources are owned by large private corporations and corrupted government institutions, then the likelyhood of the mans pocket being shrunk to help humanity is severly decreased. Also, re-locating Japans populace, while possible, is extremely ambitious and complicated. The majority of countries lack the institutions and infastracture to sustainably accomodate Japans populace into their society.
If this were to be undertaken, I would recomend establishing large settelments across America, Australia, Canada and Europe. America, has the infastructure (forclosed, abandoned and empty homes). The Japanese populace could re-locate into any area such as detroit, begin to rebuild abandoned neighbourhoods, clean up the streets and establish security in co-operation with certian American institutions. Once established and stable, they could establish factories and so forth, working in America and helping not only their selves, but also the American economy. The plan is extremely vague at the moment, but with some careful planning and analysis we, the human race could make it work. Of course we must adress the issue of what happens to these community's once the Japanese populace is ready to return to it's homeland. Of course this is more of an utopists rambling, as this would require a heavy injection of coperate dollars and who is willing to supply money for somthing they wont make much profit out of.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
America is already loaded with 1/10 the population from Mexico.

I would welcome them though, but once they were here where do they go?

I have an extra spare room for one, thats one down.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
reply to post by stefplz

Keep dreaming the United States owns Japan anyways....

Just because the Japanese people embrace democracy doesn't mean the United States own them. How did you come to this conclusion? In fact, I believe the Japanese practice domocracy more than the Americans.

Getting on topic, why should the people of Japan leave? If something of this magnitude were to hit mainland United States, do uyou think Americans would want to leave? The Japaanese wants to and will clean up and rebuild. We, as Americans, need to do as much as we can to help them rebuild.

Japan has been around much longer than the United States has been around so why should they abandon the island just because of this catastrophe? I'm trying to voluteer to go help them and the OP is talking about getting them out.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ok im SICK of seeing people say God did this, Or he Judged the japanese, I hate it and its so degrading!
The bible speaks of every awnser that can be awnsered in the Past, Present and future, it has insight, Wisdom, Knowledge, Questions and awnswers For everything in life.
And yes it even awnsers the God question.

Satans kingdom is here on earth, And he is the one that comes to steal, kill and Destroy!.

The bible speaks in isiah that the earth groans and and waits the return of the son of man, And that the earth we know Is dying, The earth is completely falling apart, And it shall be consumed by fire. WHY?

Because first god said he would never send a flood that would kill man, And he gave us the rainbow as a promise, So god does not send floods to kill anyone. But he speaks the earth shall be burned, and the elements will burn with feverant heat.
I believe the earths core will crack open and the crusts of the earth and the fire from the earth will burn the surface of earth, and no one shall be safe.
if you think about it, This is what is happening, and we are going to see much more Mega earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanos, Tital wives, Whirlpools, Famines, pestilence, Wars, Storms, and i believe that Gravity WILL desipate, and thats when the moon shall fall from the sky, As written in the Word of God

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
RIGHT NOW I dont think Japanese people need to move out yet......but eventually I think they need to.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I dont want to hear this Nibirum, Planet X
NWO
Haarp
Elions
Its all rubbish, And the bible is the only true word, and preditions of what is to come.
It is the only thing we should live our lifes by, and prophecy by.
If its not in the word, Then its not true, And its a lie.
You can waste your time trying to debunk whats going to happen now or next.
Or you can turn to the bible, Read it, Study it and know what is going to happen, What the signs are, When its going to happen and why.
I pity those intellectuals who are devoting thier time to try to rationalize and understand whats going on, Because i know whats going on, And i know that Christ Jesus is coming in this generation, And these things are only going to get more frequent and regular like child pains, This isnt even part of the bowls of wrath and judgement.
Jesus said that when we see these things we be not alarmed, because they will only become more and more, eventually leading to such things the world has and never expierenced.

From your Brother in spirit

Wobbzilla

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stefplz

Originally posted by strangleholder1
This earthquake is a judgment from god. I say screw the japs and see if godzilla saves them.

You see a harsh judgement issued by a bitter vindictive God. That isn't MY God my friend.

My God has given mankind another blessing in this earthquake and nuclear disaster. It is the blessing to let go of our hate for one another, let go of our earthly attachments, and work together to build a better world.

He will keep giving us these blessings until we accept them.

With Love,

Your Brother

If Your / My / Our God doesn't have a reality check he's going to destory the planet and everyone in it then.
This is what I don't understand about people who come on and preach at everything.
Your God is vindicitive, wrathful and full of vengence. He doesn't love us if he's pulling the strings behind the curtain.

Now my two cents has been said, I certainly wouldn't want to leave my home, my friends and possibly some family, forced to go to a country that wasn't my own and forced to stay there until I was given the all clear. If I had to leave for my own health then that's a different story. But no - one should be FORCED out of anywhere in this day and age.

God does not destroy the world, man does. What I find amazing is the fact that few realize that this is all a test of character so-to-speak. people cry when everything is not easy for them and not to their advantage. They cry at the atrocities committed by result of mankind's free-will and then blame it on God. It is time that mankind wakes up and accepts responsibility for the world it has created; a world in which greed, lust, contempt, and unwarranted-judgment seems to prevail over that of compassion and understanding for our fellow human being.
edit on 16-3-2011 by nonnez because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join