It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the people out of Japan!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
the Japanese are so lucky that they had the wisdom
to build buildings that can survive earth quacks.
they still have there cities. if not!
they would have lost half the people of Japan.
it is mostly the pore people who are suffering.
no home no food, job. and I bet they have the most dead.
pore villages just gone! but who cares about them!
mostly they need medical supplies and food. doctors to.
I just wish it went to the people who really need it.

I would like to know why the nuclear power stations
failed so badly?
when they build every thing else to survive a quack?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jhnsmth

Yea but that doesn't change the fact that once they are in Canada, you are the minority. Your nation is no longer your own.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There are the four big islands, of which the largest (Honshu) is the one affected. I have no idea how big an area will ultimately be drastically affected by this event - not just 20x normal radiation, but total fallout. I would say that if need be, people could evacuate to all points south of Tokyo as well as the minor outlying islands, like Okinawa. In Hokkaido, it would be nice if Russia allowed the Japanese head north to Sakhalin as a gesture of good faith since they both dispute that island.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Tokyo has winds from the north, people who can leave to the south are. There are nearly 40 million who can't leave and have no place to go. The video interviewed a family, they don't trust the governments pronouncements at all and there is no plan in place. They have to evacuate and get these people down south and with world aid feed them, then out. Period! Period! Period!

ASAP!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yeah all thats easier said than done my friend, you can't evacuate people who possibly could be contaminated and ship them to other countries it's a great thought,but in the grand scheme of things its not logical, I know it sounds cold hearted but you couldnt evacuate one of their large cities let alone all of Japan...oh yeah family and the love of your country is an illusion????Really???? don't know what planet you come from?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
www.npr.org...

The chief of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission said Wednesday that all the water is gone from one of the spent fuel pools at Japan's most troubled nuclear plant, but Japanese officials denied it.....

It goes on to say the US didn't say how they got their info, but they're on the scene too, so that might explain it. However with no water, nothing is going to prevent all of them going into full meltdowns.

And on the link I posted above, the Japanese refugees have no one really willing to help them or relocate them. Its like groups of them are being abandoned.

World team effort and get them out!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think its funny how people on this site give you a ton of scientific info and talk like a scientist then follow up with a quote from the good book or something religious....I thought science and relegion don't mix? I see it on this site oh to often???? for anyone who post science info then quotes a verse...Just pick one, Science or religion? off topic go ahead and remove...lol

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My boyfriend was on the internet the other night and he seen what was happening over there in japan and he pulled me aside and said i want you to look at whats going on over there. When i seen it i was like sad inside and was going to start to cry i feel so bad for them. There should be all the help they can get over there they need help and they must have it asap. to many people has lost there lives and lost loved ones over in japan. it makes me want to get up and stop what i'm doing and go and help as much as i can over there.If you have any information on whats going on over it would help alot.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewEmpire816

Radiation sickness isn't contagious. Radiation can spread, but it can be weakened also.

I got room for 1, maybe 2 people as long as they shower regularly and aren't too loud. It can work.
If I can help save a life then why not, I have just been sitting on the internet all day anyway. Ill hook you up, no problem. Bring sake.
edit on 16-3-2011 by ImmortalIntegrity because: Bring sake.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalIntegrity

Radiation sickness isn't contagious. Radiation can spread, but it can be weakened also.

I got room for 1, maybe 2 people as long as they shower regularly and aren't too loud. It can work.
If I can help save a life then why not, I have just been sitting on the internet all day anyway. Ill hook you up, no problem. Bring sake.
edit on 16-3-2011 by ImmortalIntegrity because: Bring sake.

Japanese standards of cleanliness and personal hygiene are much higher than western standards..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one

Originally posted by getso
www.thepetitionsite.com...

At the rate that the Japanese have slaughtered dolphins and whales, I feel that Karma is really coming home to punish that nation. I don't think that it is coincidence that their destruction is coming from the sea. As yea reap....

edit on 15-3-2011 by getso because: (no reason given)

Hey I was wondering, are you a vegan? Let's say you are just to be modest, well I'm sure many of your friends and family aren't, and they probably love eating some cows. Hmm, maybe ask the Hindus about their thoughts on you eating their sacred animal. Cultures differ greatly sometimes. You can't go judging and insinuating "they had it coming" that's just crazy talk. Maybe back up your conspiracy that karma is punishing them.

edit on 15-3-2011 by dl2one because: noo!

Hmm since you believe in karma so much that it causes EQs and tsunamis, maybe you already know your karma is building up for such a comment
edit on 15-3-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
How the heck do you evacuate 127,000,000 people?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one

At the rate that the Japanese have slaughtered dolphins and whales, I feel that Karma is really coming home to punish that nation. I don't think that it is coincidence that their destruction is coming from the sea. As yea reap....

Hey I was wondering, are you a vegan? Let's say you are just to be modest, well I'm sure many of your friends and family aren't, and they probably love eating some cows. Hmm, maybe ask the Hindus about their thoughts on you eating their sacred animal. Cultures differ greatly sometimes. You can't go judging and insinuating "they had it coming" that's just crazy talk. Maybe back up your conspiracy that karma is punishing them.

edit on 15-3-2011 by dl2one because: noo!

No I am not a vegan, and I enjoy ribeye steaks. I am simply pointing out the difference between farming cattle for the table, and slaughtering wild dolphins and whales for RESEARCH

Hmm since you believe in karma so much that it causes EQs and tsunamis, maybe you already know your karma is building up for such a comment
edit on 15-3-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Why are other countries not opening their doors to these people and working to get them out of there?

Russia is.

They want all Japs to buy up land and real-estate in the Eastern areas.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

As an American of Japanese descent I am saddened and embarrassed by my "cousins'" poor stewardship of these wonderful mammals. But Tsunamis have wiped out other peoples throughout history who didn't have a blessed thing to do with commercial whaling or fishing. Get real...it was an act of....drumroll please....NATURE. Get used to it, nature is and always has been a homicidal psychopathic beyotch but she is our mom and we love her anyway. The mass destruction we saw in the coastal towns of Japan can and WILL happen any place man decides to build near large bodies of water that are near or over fault lines..

I have an uncle over there, you Karma toting person. He is a kind, gentle soul who loves animals and would
never hurt a dolphin or whale or bomb Pearl Harbor or rape Nanking. If he dies from radiation or another quake, do not throw Karma in my face.

Speaking of this uncle and getting back on topic, my family and I have been talking to our relatives over there about getting my uncle out. We already had cousins who left before the quake hit, for economic reasons. When asked, my uncle said so far it was manageable in Tokyo and the only service interruption there was in phone service. That was before the latest news on the growing radiation threats. We are keeping an eye on the situation and so far his plan is to join relatives in the Ryukyu islands for a short stay if a huge threat materializes. But the uncle has indicated it would take the whole of Japan sinking into the sea to consider even moving that far (to Okinawa) permanently. His friends and all he holds dear are in Tokyo. And he wasn't even born and raised there, nor is he full blooded Japanese! Can you imagine how the people born and raised there must feel? Evacuation would definitely be a very final desperate act for them.
edit on 16-3-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Didn't read the mod warning until too late...toned it way down

edit on 16-3-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Brother,

I've already said they are all more than welcome to come to Texas. The Japanese facinate the hell out of me. Some folks here have been bad mouthing them as "job stealers". My opinion to that is HORSE CRAP! They actually have a legit economy. They import as much as they export it would seem. They have a PRODUCING economy whereas we pretty much only CONSUME. The only thing I would fear is the loss of their culture.

Borders, Language, Culture. Gotta have all three.

They can teach me how to cook Japanese and I can show them the bliss of Chicken Fried Steak with cream gravy, collards, red beans, and fried potatoes with onions!

Oh yeah. " black label " Shiner bier!

Not to make light of their situation but for a moment imagine.

Mexican drug cartel pissing off Yakuza? Taking one of their girls? My money is on Yakuza! Older and vastly more "disciplined".

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Why are other countries not opening their doors to these people and working to get them out of there?

Russia is.

They want all Japs to buy up land and real-estate in the Eastern areas.

They don't need a black op nation, the US and Russia are both like that, nor do they need to go work in their mines.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

No reason they can't go together.

To the OP, where would you like to put all the Japanese people you propose snatching from their country?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
the Japanese are so lucky that they had the wisdom
to build buildings that can survive earth quacks.
they still have there cities. if not!
they would have lost half the people of Japan.
it is mostly the pore people who are suffering.
no home no food, job. and I bet they have the most dead.
pore villages just gone! but who cares about them!
mostly they need medical supplies and food. doctors to.
I just wish it went to the people who really need it.

I would like to know why the nuclear power stations
failed so badly?
when they build every thing else to survive a quack?

Bubba, when it all comes down to the cuttin'....
you just cant best Mama Nature. She always wins. She gave a mean right hook and a helluva uppercut!

I'd say that for the most part, the fact that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS dead under building rubble is a testament to their ingenuity.

Lets not ANY of us forget the HERO'S that are dying by degrees as we speak. those hero's are diligently trying to say many more by attempting to keep the reactors from melting down.

no greater love hath any that man that he should lay down his life for his brother.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
it is a very good heart that wants to ask a person who needs help into their home. i had that very idea today. To pay for a plane ticket for one person who wants to leave Japan and put them up in my simple living room. my husband laughed. i was serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join