It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Network Website Down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hey guys... Former Sysadmin to the rescue to answer your queries... wanna give the siteop and tech contact a ringy? You can look up this sort of info with linux or websites like www.centralops.net (click domain dossier)

This is standard info stored on domain names.
Also, you are getting 404's cuz the files have been moved WITHIN the last few hours.
I loaded them only a few hours ago and the actual files have been moved or removed.

The index page has thus reverted back to what seems to be the only file left the new customer under construction page. This is EASILY the largest scale trickery I have ever personally had an understanding of and you guys seem on the right track. Someone, either the author or someone else HAS PULLED THIS PAGE.

Bandwidth Overages get you a suspended page or a maintenance style page, but I don't think earthlink uses a fake under construction page (it wouldnt be good for customers, its better to find out you are simply too popular(if you are a merchant,etc)) Furthermore, I suspected that they had exceeded usage and swapped hosting services TO earthlink... good old WHOIS clears this up, they have not switched registrars..the dates confirm that no DNS change has taken place either. the page has been dissappeared but by who??? Why not ask the author? Want his Phone Number? Here you go:

Domain Name: RADIATIONNETWORK.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: www.networksolutions.com...
Name Server: DNS1.EARTHLINK.NET
Name Server: DNS2.EARTHLINK.NET
Name Server: DNS3.EARTHLINK.NET
Updated Date: 03-apr-2010
Creation Date: 03-apr-2003
Expiration Date: 03-apr-2013

Queried whois.networksolutions.com with "radiationnetwork.com"...

Registrant:
Flanegin, Tim
Mineralab, Inc
2860 W. Live Oak Drive
Prescott, AZ 86305
US

Domain Name: RADIATIONNETWORK.COM

Administrative Contact:
Flanegin, Tim [email protected]
Mineralab, Inc
2860 W. Live Oak Drive
Prescott, AZ 86305
US
928-442-1155 fax: 999 999 9999

Technical Contact:
Network Solutions, LLC. [email protected]
13861 Sunrise Valley Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
US
1-888-642-9675 fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 03-Apr-2013.
Record created on 03-Apr-2003.
Database last updated on 15-Mar-2011 11:09:04 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS3.EARTHLINK.NET
DNS2.EARTHLINK.NET
DNS1.EARTHLINK.NET

This info is available to anyone.
Give him a call maybe he will tell you he is being pressured by someone.
Remember to come back and tell us what they say.

LOL I FINALLY REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT FOR THIS POST NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS!

*EDIT* Darn, by the time I finished typing the situation had been figured out. Oh well. I tried.

edit on 15-3-2011 by neurosys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by neurosys

lol welcome to ats. that will happen frequently here.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just in case that this site did not work again, here is an alternative link. Given that it may, it is not as real time as Radiation Network, but its always good to have an alternative.

www.cemp.dri.edu...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
AlJazeera saying Large radiation leak from reactor 2 and a fire from reactor 4. Also confirming Jetstream is pushing towards west coast of U.S.. Here is another site that has alot of useful info on global emergencies..Live feed
[url=http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?lang=]/url]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Haven't been paying much attention to the radiation network site...been busy around the house. But I went back to it a few times today and noticed it is definitely up again but no longer updating. It's been stuck at 8:21AM 3/15/11 ever since it came back up.

Michelle

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

I have been checking for the radiation site on and off all day. In the midwestern U.S. this site has been coming up, 404 http not found, all day. If it has been coming on and off as posted then i would consider a bandwith problim. However i have not been able to bring up the site since 3/15/2011 1:00am Mountain standerd time. This brings me to consider that different server systems have blocked the site for undisclosed reasons. I will post an update if things change.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just checked again, and still "stuck" at the time I posted above...it doesn't make much sense...if they were overloaded I'd think it would come up with an error rather than an old un-updated map version

Michelle

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Mine never went down

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Not sure which link you are using......I called the site owners today.......they have had some trouble over the past couple of days......but all should be working now.....

This is the correct link....www.radiationnetwork.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Still no access from where I am either. This is troublesome. Especially at this time.
Unless the site was somewhat fraudulent to begin with.
But for a site of this nature, concerning the issue at hand to vanish at its most critical value point is
highly irregular.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Thanks that works. Now I have to consider the numbers might be fixed though.
if you catch my drift.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Are you saying that you can not click and open the link in my post above yours?

Does anybody read through the threads ?
edit on 15-3-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Don't forget to check out this site as well for further info.

Link hisz.rsoe.hu...

Worldwide maps and crisis pinpoints

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

As I stated in several threads today........The Free site (which is the link) are the actual detector readings from those members who join the network...........Yes they sell supplies and software that supports imputing data submissions..........but the data on the site is from team members of the network.........Now I guess you can go down that road and not trust their readings..............You can make the choice........Gov readings or theirs.....your call

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The website is up and running fine. MARCH-15-2011 @23:22hrs eastern. Location: Ohio . Using IE6.

Just wonder if they had to shut the web site down to adjust their reporting programs to feed erant information to the site. Just thinking. But they would never mislead the public. would they. Naaaaaaaa. nope .... no way...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
They were probably updating their software? They are updating every minute now instead of every 3 minutes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Is it just me or is the map no longer being updated? Hasn't refreshed since 8:21 AM on 3/15...wth?

www.geigercounters.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

yeah...RN says "gone" on my browser... Also interesting gregslabs.com stopped data in Los Angeles at 98 cpm on May 31st..he used to take data from EPA..hmmm

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I have been downloading the map every twelve hours since April. I noticed last night and today that the downloads failed. It seems the web site is 404d again.

This happened some time after 00:00 BST on 30 June 2011 (23:00 UTC on 29 June 2011) since I have the image for that time.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The radiation monitor is now back up again.

Came back on today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join