It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Network Website Down

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I haven't seen a thread on this yet so if this has been posted already,feel free to delete Mods.

The radiation network website I've been looking at is DOWN. It got 404'd on my computer. Is this the case for everyone else as well? It definitely tripped me out...

radiationnetwork.com was the website...I know a lot of people on here have been monitoring it.
Conspiracy? Or just my computer malfunctioning? I dont know...but it smells like a cover up to me

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just noticed this too.

They may have exceeded bandwidth. Let's hope.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I noticed it myself as well and just posted in another thread, so you're not the only one getting 404'd..

coincidence??

Michelle

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

well its not just your computer, I'm banned too

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yep down

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I was just thinking about posting this too! Very strange.

I don't like this at all. That was my go to site for tracking it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
No surprise.
Seems to be that especially since the BP disaster the TPTB have determined that "we the people"are either simply too stupid or too smart to have any semblance of "truth" shared with us.
I predict that IF this site goes up again it will be "different"

link   
There was a number to contact the site owner.......does anybody have a screen shot saved????

link   
Well this little virtual reality game we're playing just got really intriguing, didn't it?

Yeah, it's down for me as well. Last time I looked at it was about an hour or so ago and it was working fine, with some of the stations around the coast showing 30-45 as the numbers.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I just checked it from the website downforeveryoneorjustme.com & it looks like it is down.

Here is radiationnetwork.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">the result page.

As someone said it could be bandwidth limit, but really, who knows?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
10:10 am still down...

getting a little unnerving

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

Same here, my browser just crashed and when I went to reload, the site got 404'd along with an ATS thread I had opened up (can't remember which one it was dangit lol)
Last I saw on the site, there were radiation levels at 63 in Denver, CO and around 45 in Oregon.
Mid 20s-30s around Cali. NY was at 44.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
They have probably exceeded bandwidth. It's great to see so many concerned about the radiation levels but people away from harm (Europe, Africa and West Asia), should let the Japs and Americans see what could be crucial for them.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Too much traffic and exceeded bandwidth

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Bummer, hope it comes back. I saw Denver get up to 75-80...but that probably has something to do with the altitude.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think it s not a bandwith problem, because its a 404 not found error. This is from cache:

Mineralab, LLC
2860 W. Live Oak Drive
Prescott, AZ 86305 USA

Phone: (800) 749-3766, or (928) 442-1155
Fax: (928) 442-1188
Email: [email protected]

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal

Same here, my browser just crashed and when I went to reload, the site got 404'd along with an ATS thread I had opened up (can't remember which one it was dangit lol)
Last I saw on the site, there were radiation levels at 63 in Denver, CO and around 45 in Oregon.
Mid 20s-30s around Cali. NY was at 44.

Yeah, I live in Colorado and that high spot wasn't there taking measurements the first time I saw that site. There was only one circle in the entire state. So I was really interested in where that data was coming from, why it was apparently intermittent or new, and WTH it was so high.

It obviously doesn't have anything to do with the Japan radiation since the west coast dots didn't raise that high yet. Something local.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
Bummer, hope it comes back. I saw Denver get up to 75-80...but that probably has something to do with the altitude.

Oh hmmm didn't think of the altitude. Crap. Perhaps that dot was radiation all the way from Japan afterall?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Always from cache(maybe old value) :

Alert Level = 130 CPM

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The site explains it gets it's data from average users with meters over the world and updates every 3 minutes. Standard levels are up to 60, anything over 130 should ring some bells.

Nothing out of the ordinary the last time I checked but it's indeed down, the site is simply gone, domain is there, no page attached to it.

:/

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join