It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA KNEW!! (hedging on ThyroSafe company, Sweden)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here is a leak from CableGate concerning the Swedish company that produces the only FDA approved iodine tablet.

I think that the plan was to detonate a nuke near, or below, sea-floor. This easily creates a massive earthquake. America comes to "help", hits one reactor with kinetic energy weapon (rail-gun). This covers up the radiation from before mentioned bomb.

Why would they want to do this?? I don't know.

Maybe the Japanese failing will make American electonic markets boom, or they were hedging on ThyroSafe. (which im sure is about to make a killing.)

Maybe the Security Forces have a plan to oust America from Nippon soil, depriving us of a MAJORLY important Naval fleet HQ.

I smell something odd, and Im pretty sure im not alone.

1. (S) In response to reftel, post would like to add Sweden"s communications infrastructure to the CI/KR list. Although Sweden does not posses a direct undersea cable from the U.S., Sweden is a central European communications hub. For example, Swedish company TeliaSonera is an international carrier that owns and manages 43,000 km of fiber optic cable linking Russia and the Baltics to the rest of Europe and the U.S. If these lines of communications were to be destroyed, disrupted, or exploited, it may compromise global communications.

2. (S) Post recommends keeping Swedish pharmaceutical manufacturing company Recip AB on the CI/KR list for its production of ThyroSafe (potassium iodide). This resource provides protection in the aftermath of a nuclear emergency. ThyroSafe is the only FDA approved 65 mg potassium iodide tablet used to protect the thyroid gland against radioactive iodine released during a nuclear emergency.
SILVERMAN

edit on 15-3-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
You need:

• A link to your source
  • To summarize the facts
It's difficult to follow you if you just jump into your own discussion of your conspiracy theories before we understand just what it is you are even talking about.

edit on 15-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Well its really just my "intuiton". I got a creepy feeling when I heard Assange talking about the subject on CNN live.

It sounded like he wanted people to check it out.

Now this happens. Like i said, its just intuition.

Here is the cable link. Sorry i didn't post it right off the bat.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
But of course. I should have seen that one. Man, the case for HAARP builds.

But I'm just a conspiracy theorists. What do I know?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm sure it was the reptilians wot done it, riding in on a space ship which was stored on Nabiru, via the moon causeing it to approach the earth closer than it has for the last 15 years. This will cause volcanoes to blow all over the world, and then the Japs will set off a nuke which has been secretly hidden up Hillary Clintons arse causing the whole of California to float off and become a soverign nation which will declair war on the dolphins.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

It's interesting, but i don't see the link.

What it seems is that the US is offering $$ to countries whose communications infrastructure is critical to the US's interests. So Sweden responds by saying, yes, good idea, add this company to the approved list to supply Sweden with the necessary KI pills in case Sweden has a nuclear emergency.

There is no way Japan's disaster has any relation to that deal. No body in that deal benefited from the disaster in Japan.

The only thing I would take from it is that perhaps it's hint too look into other aspects of these kinds of deals with Japan?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
reply to post by harrytuttle

Well its really just my "intuiton". I got a creepy feeling when I heard Assange talking about the subject on CNN live.

It sounded like he wanted people to check it out.

Now this happens. Like i said, its just intuition.

Here is the cable link. Sorry i didn't post it right off the bat.

Think he was sending the message loud and clear to his buddies, without telling us really anything? If this was planned, I have no doubt.

Intuition, indeed. I know it well.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
I'm sure it was the reptilians wot done it, riding in on a space ship which was stored on Nabiru, via the moon causeing it to approach the earth closer than it has for the last 15 years. This will cause volcanoes to blow all over the world, and then the Japs will set off a nuke which has been secretly hidden up Hillary Clintons arse causing the whole of California to float off and become a soverign nation which will declair war on the dolphins.

And your point is...? Seriously, this is what I call "disinfo agent behavior." Plug in the extremes to suggest that the truth is absurd. Now why would you choose this behavior, I wonder...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
A little more clarity on what the information means would be great if you don't mind OP.

I've thought HAARP since day 1, been posting about it on facebook like an idiot and everyone thinks I am a nutjob but ha, this is interesting indeed...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You are on target I believe without a doubt there is a huge plan in place here.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

It means that they want to make sure they have a garuntee on radiation pills when the time comes to need them.

I think the reactor was a smokescreen for an under crust nuclear detonation. I think that there may be reasons people want Japan out of some particular game.

The radiation is coming... You got ur ThyroSafe yet????

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Rather than HAARPing on about HAARP, I will offer you a secondary option/explanation.

An old thread I wrote which was pretty much ignored, which has links to other older ATS threads about the same topic which were also pretty much ignored.
Tsunami Bombs are Real, Declassified Documents reveal.

Top-secret wartime experiments were conducted off the coast of Auckland to perfect a tidal wave bomb, declassified files reveal. An Auckland University professor seconded to the Army set off a series of underwater explosions triggering mini-tidal waves at Whangaparaoa in 1944 and 1945. Professor Thomas Leech's work was considered so significant that United States defence chiefs said that if the project had been completed before the end of the war it could have played a role as effective as that of the atom bomb.Details of the tsunami bomb, known as Project Seal, are contained in 53-year-old documents released by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.

HAARP is not necessary to create such a scenario.
Project Seal is a good example of what types of possibilities exist.

edit on 15-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

And Coincidentally enough, the "Tsunami bomb" was being designed to fight guess who, Japan, in WW2.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
reply to post by ImJaded

I think that there may be reasons people want Japan out of some particular game.

Yakuza comes to mind. Someone is strong-arming the "Illuminati" groups?

Do I really need a second line here?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Interesting information. Could they make one big enough to record as/cause a 9.0 earthquake?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Thanks, I appreciate it and I see no reason even more so now to doubt that mother nature was on break when this happened. I have just felt there is something very unnatural about all this, perhaps it is a world wide thing now? Perhaps I am just making myself paranoid but with so many reports on people feeling strange and animals and fish acting strange tho who knows... hmmm.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

wow @ this! I had no idea.
Just an aside- I am a member from way back who hasn't been around the information superhighway aka ATS for a while and am only just brushing up on what's been happening. Good lookin out

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
In tandem with the sudden bromance America has with Sweden (I can tell you, it's out of nowhere), you could add the fact that the Americans have gone around the Baltic buying water tables from various countries. I know of Estonia and Finland specifically, but could be others. Is that a little more coincidence to fuel the fire? It is for me.

There doesn't need to be a flipping conflagration before I smell smoke. Looks like we have a bonfire though, when there's evidence in the public domain.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Interesting information. Could they make one big enough to record as/cause a 9.0 earthquake?

It's possible.

The explosives used in Project Seal were not nuclear. They were conventional normal explosives.

The project was successful without using nukes at all.

Consider what possibilities exist when using nuclear weapons. We are talking magnitudes exponentially larger than what was recorded in Project Seal.

So yes, if placed in the correct position, a large yield nuclear weapon in theory, could set off the chain reactions in the fault lines to facilitate large tectonic events (thus unleashing a large tsunami).

This is totally within the realm of possibility. But is it likely? I do not know.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

There you go
second line

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Amaterasu

It's possible.

The explosives used in Project Seal were not nuclear. They were conventional normal explosives.

The project was successful without using nukes at all.

Consider what possibilities exist when using nuclear weapons. We are talking magnitudes exponentially larger than what was recorded in Project Seal.

So yes, if placed in the correct position, a large yield nuclear weapon in theory, could set off the chain reactions in the fault lines to facilitate large tectonic events (thus unleashing a large tsunami).

This is totally within the realm of possibility. But is it likely? I do not know.

A nuke could also create cavitation if set off on the sea bed, and this is more than enough to produce a tsunami, or set of pressurized fault lines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join