It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA KNEW!! (hedging on ThyroSafe company, Sweden)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Shamatt
I'm sure it was the reptilians wot done it, riding in on a space ship which was stored on Nabiru, via the moon causeing it to approach the earth closer than it has for the last 15 years. This will cause volcanoes to blow all over the world, and then the Japs will set off a nuke which has been secretly hidden up Hillary Clintons arse causing the whole of California to float off and become a soverign nation which will declair war on the dolphins.

And your point is...? Seriously, this is what I call "disinfo agent behavior." Plug in the extremes to suggest that the truth is absurd. Now why would you choose this behavior, I wonder...

Oh, Thank you!! I needed that, you made me laugh and I feel much better now!

My point is that your "Truth" is absurd. I choose this behaviour because your "truth" is absurd. Nukes causing earthquakes? Unheard of weapons casuing meltdowns to hide the radiation? Come on, diid you not listen to your physics teacher at school? I am pretty sure that the most basic of analasys would be able to tell the difference between the radiation from a bomb and the radiation from a meltdown. And for what possible reason would anyone choose to do this to Japan? No - please please do not answer that qiestion. I don't think I can laugh any more this evening without doing myself an injury - I'm not as young as I once was!

Seriously people!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
All that trouble just to sell iodine pills , really?

What about the hundreds of earthquakes since the 8.9 do you think those are smaller eathquake nukes?

The cost of such an endeavour would far exeed the profit of the pills. Your theory has no reasoning.

America will also absorb losses in their efforts to help japan recover, purely a humanitarian effort, from the heart.

America did not do this to Japan, the earth was just doing what it does.

You should read up on japan's geology too before considering what could have caused the quake.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

You can always go be ignorant on a lesser conspiracy site....

Really, uv never heard of a rail gun?? Surely you jest...

Look up operation seal, then figure out how your gonna deal with this new absence of ignorance. I know it will be hard for you....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

If you think the world goes round the way you see it on CNN, you need to question your own reasoning skills.

Or have a professional do it....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

If I trusted 'the way the world goes round' most lkely I would not be seasoned member of the only conspiracy site on the net that promotes the denial of ignorance.

No dear, I prefer to use logic and research geology and seismic activity for the region, I have been reseaching earthquake activity for several years now. Japan's quake is not a suprise, niether will be many other phenomenal quakes in the future.

Secondly, you have not given a viable reason for any tampering.

edit on 15-3-2011 by space cadet because: meh

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I'm sure it was the reptilians wot done it, riding in on a space ship which was stored on Nabiru, via the moon causeing it to approach the earth closer than it has for the last 15 years. This will cause volcanoes to blow all over the world, and then the Japs will set off a nuke which has been secretly hidden up Hillary Clintons arse causing the whole of California to float off and become a soverign nation which will declair war on the dolphins.

And your point is...? Seriously, this is what I call "disinfo agent behavior." Plug in the extremes to suggest that the truth is absurd. Now why would you choose this behavior, I wonder...

Oh, Thank you!! I needed that, you made me laugh and I feel much better now!

My point is that your "Truth" is absurd. I choose this behaviour because your "truth" is absurd. Nukes causing earthquakes? Unheard of weapons casuing meltdowns to hide the radiation? Come on, diid you not listen to your physics teacher at school? I am pretty sure that the most basic of analasys would be able to tell the difference between the radiation from a bomb and the radiation from a meltdown. And for what possible reason would anyone choose to do this to Japan? No - please please do not answer that qiestion. I don't think I can laugh any more this evening without doing myself an injury - I'm not as young as I once was!

Seriously people!

Hmmmm. When you posted the original "extremes" the topic had not included weapons, bombs, or what reason Japan might be targeted. All that was being discussed is the evidence that the US might have known about the disaster BEFORE it happened. And your point was about all the speculation that came AFTER your post? Really?

And if They dropped a nuke to the bottom of the sea on the fault line, that radiation won't be seen surface side for a very long while. No one said there was a bomb AT the reactors. Geez.

What is your motivation here, again, I ask.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
All that trouble just to sell iodine pills , really?

What about the hundreds of earthquakes since the 8.9 do you think those are smaller eathquake nukes?

The cost of such an endeavour would far exeed the profit of the pills. Your theory has no reasoning.

America will also absorb losses in their efforts to help japan recover, purely a humanitarian effort, from the heart.

America did not do this to Japan, the earth was just doing what it does.

You should read up on japan's geology too before considering what could have caused the quake.

Once the energy to initiate the first quake is added, the rest just follows. Like ANY quake. And if you think this was done (if it was done) to profit the US, you'd be sorely mistaken. To profit individuals, yes. The country? Hell no. They don't care about the country - They're driving it into the ground. The country - or more likely, the caring individuals here - will foot the bills.

As for geography, a well-placed nuke at the bottom could indeed create what we see.
edit on 3/15/2011 by Amaterasu because: minor edit

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

After the Indonesian Tsunami in 2004, I had read about the possibility that it may have been caused by a nuclear bomb.

Here's a couple of links for you. (I didn't put up these links because I found something else, see below where I freaked out, lol)

There was a third one referenced but the link was not working any more. that's probably because the original author of the site's name was Joe Vialls, who wrote about a lot of conspiracies run by the EVILS, and I also read he had been killed under suspicious circumstances.

Woah!!!!! Wow, wow, wow.....I found another one talking about this very same thing!!!!! About Japan!!!
(Gosh, I hope I don't get into trouble for this!)

This has a copy of a secret document from WWII released in 2004. Wow! It looks to be a pretty long document and I haven't read the whole thing yet.

Here is a quote from part of a synopsis that was apparently written about the document:

Back in 1945 the OSS (forerunner of the present-day CIA) planned to bring the "unbridled brutality of Japanese troops" under control by use of artificially triggered earthquakes. "If we could could get (an atom) bomb within a mile of a point on a fault line (trench) destined to break within 90 years we might set it off ..." Since this secret paper was written, the modern-day CIA has had sixty years to get its nuclear numbers right - just in time for the shattering war crime against South and South-East Asia which murdered more than 300,000 people on December 26, 2004. Joe Vialls

It would not allow me to quote from the document, it will not allow me to take individual sections, looks like it was scanned, so I downloaded it, 14 pages.

But look at the title, "Psychological Warfare Earthquake Plan Against Japanese Homeland!!!!!

Link here, more articles at whaleto.

Here is another article written by Joe Vialls about the Indonesian Earthquake/Tsunami, nuclear connection.

Wow!! another long, extremely detailed article.

Indonesian article

None of Joe Vialls original websites, including mirror links are active any more. I guess you can only find them at other places that published them in the past.

Better get reading, fellow ATSers!

PS One of the scary things about this document is how they kept calling it a "diabolical plan". I haven't even read the whole document yet, and I have read the words "diabolical plan" four or five times already.

If this doesn't help to prove that "diabolical people" (the EVILS, I don't call them the elite, anymore) are running the world, I don't know what would convince some people.

edit on 15-3-2011 by sezsue because: add stuff

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
you know something funny...after reading up on the threads that depict what a disinfo agent does...shamat has followed the examples in those threads to the ball...straight up denial comparing one extreme to another...then resorting to name calling and side tracking of the thread...of course this isnt proof of him being a disinfo and he could be nothing but an annoying troll...but he sure follows the guidelines lol
edit on 16-3-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

i really liked your response. but what if selling iodine tablets is just a red herring. i think if there was a conspiracy, selling iodine tablets is one of many red herrings that the conspiracy has to sell, in order to hide the true agenda. i love a good conspiracy, yes. most never turn out to be. a controlled explosion to set off a chain of occurences to culminate in nuclear disaster scenario. a few red herrings put in place to make sure everyone is searching in the wrong conspiracy, which ends up debunking conspiracies in general. a few manmade incidents, each capable of setting off a chain reaction. a good conspiracy requires several fuses to light the same explosion. yah. that's all i got. its not much.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

You are feeling what I was tryin to convey!

I think that America was just trying to make sure that they had a secure supply of ThryoSafe.
I kinda put hedging in the title to attract a broader audience., although its still a valid query.
However, if America IS hedging on that product, just attempt to imagine the investment vs. return ratio.

Its the only anti-rad med that is approved by the FDA, and I am sure that other countries will imitate this preference and buy ThyroSafe as well.

Depending on future variables concerning the level of contamination, damn near a billion people might be required to use anti-rad meds to stay alive.
That number may very well be conservative, time will tell i guess...

And there are lots of headlines talking about an "impact explosion" taking place at the reactor sites.
If you know anything about kinetic energy weapons, you would know that this is the type of explosion caused when a high speed rail gun bolt experiences a massive deceleration.

The US Navy, ( with its 7th fleet in Japan) has given the Latin motto "Velocitas Eradico" to the units manning the rail gun apparatuses.
The term means " Speed Kills". en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Perhaps this will help you out..

www.icdc.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal
reply to post by Shamatt

Jeez no need to get offensive. And before you criticize someone else's intellect, you should at least make sure you don't have the amount of mistakes in your writing as you did. Just shows how "pateticly" small YOUR intellect is.

And you don't think I was offended by his post?

I am also offended that you think I should be able to write better, I am dyslexic dude, read my sig. I do pretty well considering I have a disability.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
reply to post by Shamatt

Maybe we will meet one day, and you will c how much of a twerp i am. They will explain it to you in the trauma center....

You dont even know what a rail gun is.... and on this site..

you are stupid. get used to it.

Silly little boy, you have no idea whatsoever do you? You intonate violence? You presume to make decissions on what I do or don't know. You presume you are so clever? You presume you are so tough? You really have no idea who or what I am, so don't make yourself look so stupid. In the real world I hope you choose your opponants with more care, otherwise you are going to have to get used eating a lot of hospital food. In the real world people will not put up with you. Especially if you pick on people who are physically and mentally your superior.

en.wikipedia.org... - a club I joined a few years ago. I don't remember seeing you at the last gathering..... actually, - wasn't that you handing out paper towls in the gents?

Silly little boy. If you knew half what I know you would be top of your class! Go away and grow up.

Really ATS?... Is this what we've come to? Internet Gangsters & tough guys?!?! Sure, I've passionately debated my point with a lot of people on here, as we all have ... during heated times I may even have slipped a few cleverly or not so cleverly veiled insults on here... but threatening violence over the computer is simply weak in my opinion. Many of us on here are actually trained in combat , some guys I know on here are LEGIT bad asses in the real world , not once have I ever observed ANY of them result to this.

The internet is full of places where these juvenile actions are not only condoned but encouraged , I assure you as can many others that this is not that place , and if it ever does become that place , that is the day I will leave (to the applause of a few
) I come here for intellectual stimulation , debate & the sharing of Ideas & information... not for a pissing match!

(back on topic)

It could be possible , as was posted earlier... and I hate to get all Occam's Razor but could it be that MAYBE we were just trying to secure a renewal of the contract of the only FDA approved P.I. pills currently on the market? Is that such a stretch?...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

I complete.y agree woth you - but when someone offers me violence on anywhere I will point out the error of their ways. Also you may note that I pointed out what would happen to him in the real world if he behaved in this way - I did not offer him any violence personally.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join