It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 15th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Just wondering when this existence we know it is going to end? Its 2:00 am March 15th and everyone here is still posting...the electricity still works, the heat still kicks on, and I haven't seen or heard any ancient Sumerians or Annunaki beaming down to either enlighten or decimate the world population.

Oh well...guess I still need to set the alarm to take the children to school in the morning.

Godspeed my friends

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well for me it's only 11:15 pm March 14th so if the world ended now it wouldn't be exactly fair to me. I should get at least another 45 minutes, no?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Don't expect any of that to happen until 12-21-2012 or after. They're supposedly going to arrive by then. I'm just waiting to see what happens. The March 15 prediction is total nonsense and no evidence exists to support it.

link   
Wow, I mean, can you at least wait until the end of the day before making a scene and singing "you were wrong, I was right"...for christ sakes, I've seen like 3 threads exactly like this already today, show some originality at least...

edit on 15-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by crkking

Can you refer to where you found substantial evidence that anything you just claimed was supposed to happen on March 15th?

I am missing the point of your thread

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thats whats so funny....2 weeks ago there was nothing put march 15th topics flying all around....now we are here and look, no topics on forum, no predictions, nothing.

I got a prediction for March 15th.

Ready................

Its not gonna be any different than March 14th....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by crkking

Oh, well there has been at least one significant thing happen today Bob...news flash, Japan is suffering at least one NUCLEAR MELTDOWN.

BTW, what made you a magical seer capable of predicting the future...because you seem REAL sure about it...in fact, more sure than most people who make prediction threads. A lot of the time they claim just to have a strong feeling or a dream to back up their thoughts, but they are uncertain. You clearly have crystal clear insight into the future.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

hey...guess what...can anyone show any substantial evidence for almost anything on this site? I love ATS and I love the diversity and open mindedness, I like to think that "I believe", but cmon, what evidence is there. We live in the most technologically advanced era of history. Practically everyone is walking around with a smart phone camera with hd quality video and we get some grainy cctv still images of a supposed ufo. Bigfoot has been here all along.....but we still have nothing..no proof...some footprints...a video here and there....really?.conspiracy anymore is novelty, a way for some to make a buck. March 15th is and was no different. You have bunker companies having record profits, MRE's are in high demand and for what? What credibility should we give to any of this except a mere glimpse of outside the box thinking. And when someone earlier said they have seen 7 other threads like this one...obviously they read those, just like they read this one, as a passing of time, to have enlightened conversations with others who frequent this playground.

So when you ask for evidence to substantiate claims of the March 15th or 2012 or Nibiru, or aliens,ufos,god,ghosts,Bigfoot,loch ness,or anything else we cant prove exists...please let me know when you find some. I'll be ecstatic.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by crkking

it got pushed back to the 19th or 20th..

didn't you get the memo?
edit on 3/15/11 by darrman because: i wont flag ANY thread with your avitar as a picture of ADOLF ....bad taste imho

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Not even 20 minutes to March 15th and I'm already being annoyed to death by my noisy neighbours.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by crkking

Oh, well there has been at least one significant thing happen today Bob...news flash, Japan is suffering at least one NUCLEAR MELTDOWN.

BTW, what made you a magical seer capable of predicting the future...because you seem REAL sure about it...in fact, more sure than most people who make prediction threads. A lot of the time they claim just to have a strong feeling or a dream to back up their thoughts, but they are uncertain. You clearly have crystal clear insight into the future.

What I have a crystal clear vision of is there is no magic. The future is what it is. What makes this day any different from anything else? Hasn't magnetic north been shifting for years? It was shifting yesterday.....today...and guess what....it will be tomorrow to..whether we are here or not.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
sun is setting here in the land down uder, am waiting with family for the end but it aint coming.

can assure that we are all very very upset.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Ya I did hear that, and I wonder what date it will be pushed back to on the 19th or 20th?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

As myself.....and I'm glad its not, I have a family I love more than anything.....I'll take this world for as long as I can.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by crkking

it got pushed back to the 19th or 20th..

didn't you get the memo?
edit on 3/15/11 by darrman because: i wont flag ANY thread with your avitar as a picture of ADOLF ....bad taste imho
]

I dont flag many threads, and I wasn't planning on flagging this one, but I went ahead and flagged it just for you buddy.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

In regards to the edit because of the avatar, I agree with you on Adolph, but my viewpoint is what the picture depicts. One man made history as we unfortunately know it through monstrosities against mankind, the other has idly set by and watched this country slowly self destruct.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You want a summary of what's going to happen on the 15th?

I'm going to wake up with a slight hangover because my life is in shambles and I don't know what to do with it. In the two hours it takes me to recover, I'll drink a lot of water, a little coffee, and maybe make myself some eggs. Prophecy doesn't dictate that. After a shower, I'll spend an hour freaking out on this website about how completely lacking in rationality the normal forumgoers are. And I don't mean "classical logic" -- I mean any semblance of linear thought that purports to describe the transformation from "people died in Japan" to "the U.S. activated HAARP to take control of all economics, which would seriously be the goal of such a weapon".

I will then go to work, where my boss will reiterate that he wants me to type up his will, which will be incredbily pleasant. I will then push a lot of buttons on his computer, listen while he describes exercise programs to his clients, an d put those on the internet.

I will then arrive home, where I will either suffer myself the agony of terrible arguments for a while longer, play some Dwarf Fortress, or try to seek a way of using my English Degree without getting a real job. This will fail sadly. Then I'll go to bed.

You'll do roughly the same.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by crkking

The future is what it is.
Haha, the future is what it is? Yeah, you're exactly right, so why are you so certain about what the future is? And why would some sort of disaster be "magic"? There's always a logical explanation, you'll just think it's magic when you see or hear about it, because your mental state is completely unprepared for anything what so ever. In fact you couldn't be more sure of yourself, you'd probably just go into denial for the most part.

edit on 15-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Don't expect any of that to happen until 12-21-2012 or after. They're supposedly going to arrive by then. I'm just waiting to see what happens. The March 15 prediction is total nonsense and no evidence exists to support it.

Yes, I had forgotten there was so much evidence in support of the 21st December 2012 date. What a self-contradictory statement!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Pole Shift will probably be during March 15-22, 2013.
This current speculation is 2 years early.
You heard it here first.
Good night.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join