It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd feelings for a few weeks now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Now before we get started, I'm probably the most down to Earth person you know. I'm not here to make a claim or draw attention to myself, I merely wish to make a statement and see the effect it has.

Now, about 2-3 weeks ago I had Bronchitis. Nothing odd about it, I normally get sick at least once a year and it's usually bronchitis or strep throat. Now, what was odd about it is I had some fluid build up behind my ears and was getting some odd head aches. Weirdest thing, they feel like when you stand up and get dizzy from lack of oxygen.
Well, that happens sometimes to me too, but this is unrelated because if feels more central in my head, behind and below the frontal lobe. If I had to say, it would be in the middle of where the Parietal, Temporal, and Frontal meet.

Now, this isn't the same area which I was attributing towards the feeling. I was thinking it was just an inner ear infection, but I hadn't lost my balance lately, nor was it all the time or after I laid down. It comes and goes.
Now I'm a technology person, so I'm surrounded by electronic devices all day and I know EMF can have an effect on you if exposed to it for long periods of time. But I've never felt like this before, and it even happens to me in my car.

I don't know if my body's just more in tune to something going on with the sun or atmosphere, but whatever it is makes me almost feel sick.

I've gotten over the bronchitis and I still get this feeling, even got prescribed some stuff for ear infection and still have this feeling.

My sister is working to become an RN and my mother works in the medical field as a claims worker and program analyst, but I haven't told them this has persisted past the ear infection medication.

Not really sure how to feel, and not trying to feel special, just wanted to get an outside view on what's going on.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Try meditation. It works wonders for my health and clears my mind. Lots of things are changing right now and it may give you some clarity.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If you ever get one of those pressure headaches that won't go away, check to see if we are experiencing a higher level of activity in the magnetosphere. Oddly enough I have found a correlation between my severe headaches and space weather.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xen0m0rpH
Now before we get started, I'm probably the most down to Earth person you know. I'm not here to make a claim or draw attention to myself, I merely wish to make a statement and see the effect it has.

Now, about 2-3 weeks ago I had Bronchitis. Nothing odd about it, I normally get sick at least once a year and it's usually bronchitis or strep throat. Now, what was odd about it is I had some fluid build up behind my ears and was getting some odd head aches. Weirdest thing, they feel like when you stand up and get dizzy from lack of oxygen.
Well, that happens sometimes to me too, but this is unrelated because if feels more central in my head, behind and below the frontal lobe. If I had to say, it would be in the middle of where the Parietal, Temporal, and Frontal meet.

Now, this isn't the same area which I was attributing towards the feeling. I was thinking it was just an inner ear infection, but I hadn't lost my balance lately, nor was it all the time or after I laid down. It comes and goes.
Now I'm a technology person, so I'm surrounded by electronic devices all day and I know EMF can have an effect on you if exposed to it for long periods of time. But I've never felt like this before, and it even happens to me in my car.

I don't know if my body's just more in tune to something going on with the sun or atmosphere, but whatever it is makes me almost feel sick.

I've gotten over the bronchitis and I still get this feeling, even got prescribed some stuff for ear infection and still have this feeling.

My sister is working to become an RN and my mother works in the medical field as a claims worker and program analyst, but I haven't told them this has persisted past the ear infection medication.

Not really sure how to feel, and not trying to feel special, just wanted to get an outside view on what's going on.

Could be vertigo. I had it last summer and man it was a kick in the teeth! Also, had fluid build up behind left ear. Worth going to a Dr. for. If it's vertigo, just lay down and watch tv...nothing helps.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

At this point, I wouldn't mind trying.

reply to post by TheSparrowSings

This is what I have been thinking as of recently. Any where I might be able to obtain any sort of atmospheric data like this? Maybe even for centralized areas?

reply to post by superman2012

I'll look up the symptoms to Vertigo, looking at webmd as we speak.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My mother gets vertigo from migraines she doesnt even feel pain from. My uncle has phantam migraines (again, no pain), that affect his eyes, temporarily blinding him. I get severe headaches from stormy weather, I am like a walking barometer. Maybe it has to do with migraines you are not aware of. It wouldnt hurt to talk to a doctor about your symptoms. Its better than not knowing.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
For many years I have started to feel a kind of "tension" in my brain, I have basically gotten used to it, it definitley could have something to do with the Sun, and the energy of the Sun. I keep getting the idea that there is some kind of conspiracy to prevent humans from receving spiritual energy, like there are a bunch of envious aliens that are trying to control us so we do not reach a higher level of awareness as a collective. Paradoxically, they could be sealing their own dooms
edit on 17-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join