It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Nasa - endeavour shuttle worker dies...possible sacrifice!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That is coincidental; on a side note, Green Bay won the 1st Superbowl, and the most recent(the Last?)

There have been too many coincidences surrounding important events for them to be coincidences in my book.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
it is Endeavours last mission.....Discovery ended last week....
Well yeah, but Endeavour's first flight wasn't until May, 1992. Thus, the OP's assertion that there was a "sacrifice" for the frist and last missions isn't true of the Shuttle program in general, or of Endeavour specifically.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Im pretty sure you can find a coincidence in anything if you look far enough into the past. people die in industrial accidents all the time. i think that if nasa has gone 20 years without one we should be applauding them considering the type of equipment they have to work with instead of assuming they are sacrificing mainenance personnel to ensure a safe mission. this is a scientific organization afterall. not a voodoo cult.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I am sure they could have just as easily used a chicken or a lamb, why must they use the SHEEP!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CVinWA
That is coincidental; on a side note, Green Bay won the 1st Superbowl, and the most recent(the Last?)

There have been too many coincidences surrounding important events for them to be coincidences in my book.

yeaa what about the fact that they were both on the launch pad....what work is there to do on the pad...unless he dropped there...im going to see if there are any more comparisons...my google bar is gonna get swamped...
edit on 14-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

it is Endeavours last mission.....Discovery ended last week....
Well yeah, but Endeavour's first flight wasn't until May, 1992. Thus, the OP's assertion that there was a "sacrifice" for the frist and last missions isn't true of the Shuttle program in general, or of Endeavour specifically.

maybe they mean its the first and last mission to leave kennedy space centre...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Solasis
A sacrifice to what?

Those pesky Illuminati sacrifice to who?
Or
"To whom do those pesky Illuminati make their sacrifices?"

It's been called to my attention that you might be correcting my grammar. If that's the case, the question I meant to ask is:

"What is the identity of the entity to which this person was sacrificed?"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

maybe they mean its the first and last mission to leave kennedy space centre...

All Shuttle missions have launched from Kennedy.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

yeaa what about the fact that they were both on the launch pad....what work is there to do on the pad...unless he dropped there...im going to see if there are any more comparisons...my google bar is gonna get swamped...
edit on 14-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)
There's a ton of work done on the pad. The payload is loaded while the Shuttle is on the pad.

See the structure on the left? It rotates over to cover the Shuttle's payload bay. That's how they load materials into the bay. Here's what it looks like inside when the service structure is closed:

The payload bay is on the left there.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

thankx for the images mate...but not to be funny..the pad area is empty.....asd i said he might of fallen from a higher platform....or he was topped off....lets look at the first death and compare

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by nataylor

thankx for the images mate...but not to be funny..the pad area is empty.....asd i said he might of fallen from a higher platform....or he was topped off....lets look at the first death and compare

I don't understand what you're saying with "the pad area is empty." Endeavour is on the pad, going through all the processes it takes to ready the vehicle for launch.

Yes, this person apparently fell to his death. In 1981, two people died of asphyxiation when they started work in the aft engine compartment that had been purged with nitrogen.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
by this logic anytime someone dies, a homocide detictive should assume sacfirice before anything else.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A sacrifrice for what purpous? So god allows us to use the shuttle? Seriously....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticallyDelicious

Yes, they must have.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
A sacrifrice for what purpous? So god allows us to use the shuttle? Seriously....

bro i dont know what these coocoo brains think...but a pattern in the deaths has to be investigated. jus my opinion

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Um, what exactly are they going to investigate? the timing? the cause? they're called accidents or industrial accidents. Sometimes unfortunate things happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join