It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Nasa - endeavour shuttle worker dies...possible sacrifice!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS.

a shuttle worker...working on endeavour has died...on the launch pad..... the first death in over a decade....
why do i think its a scarifice....because of this interesting quote:

"Endeavour is due to blast off April 19 on its final flight. The shuttle arrived at the pad last week.

Officials at Kennedy Space Centre believe it is the first launch pad fatality since 1981, just before the first shuttle flight."

death on the FIRST mission and a death on the LAST mission ...both on the launch pad.....hmmm!!

endeavour death

let me know your thoughts...cant be a coincidence can it...there are many new breaking news articles take a look!...i know i should of followed this preparation week more closely

edit on 14-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

let me know your thoughts...cant be a coincidence can it...there are many new breaking news articles take a look

Of course it can be a coincidence.... Why could it not be? It is not a game. People can get hurt or killed very easily when it comes to rocket science...

So, why on earth do you think there was a human sacrifice? That makes no sense to me...Sometimes, people get careless and it costs them their life.

Last time I checked, NASA was not in the business of Human Sacrifice to the gods in order to insure a successful launch.... So... Why do you think there was a sacrifice?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There must be a lot of stress the first and the last time of an event. No sacrifice here, I believe. People can get very anxious, and with that kind of pressure, mistake happens.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Dude you've over thought this, why would it be a sacrifice? we're living in a modern 2011 not mayan times?
Its in humane and un thought of that people would be so cruel especially in a time where the human race needs to stick together as a race, not break apart as a minority. there is so much crap going on in the world now that everyone seems to have these new crazy conspiricy theories, i respect your opinion, but my opinion is that this is silly.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Always watch the first and last of things for that is the code of god.....the alpha and omega, "for i am the first and i am the last".
Whenever i shuffle a deck of cards i get a 9 at the beggining and end, go figure.

This death means something.....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Reminds me of all the contrevercy surrounding the deaths of the crew of Apollo 1.
In that case some theorised that the freemasons sacrificed one of their own, namely Gus Grissom who was a 32 or 33 degree mason in the Mitchell Lodge,No 228. In fact you would be surprised just how many freemasons there are in NASA.

www.youtube.com...

The likelyhood is however that this is a simple accident...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Everything NASA related needs to be taken in with extreme skepticism... everything! They don't "have to" tell the general population anything if they choose not to, nothing is unedited from them, and there are more holes in one of their press release stories than craters on the moon.

These are the same people who didn't know for sure if water was really on the moon until 2009.
They CAN tell you all about the atmosphere of planets they've never seen though. Where are the debunkers when NASA states their knowledge of the invisible and unseen are FACTS?
edit on 14-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well I think it's just a coincidence. I mean that has got to be a pretty dangerous place to work with heavy machinery and such moving about and I suppose that every now and again something will go wrong. I think the whole sacrifice thing is a bit far-fetched. That's my two-pence worth!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I can see where you are coming from..as far as coincidence is concerned it is definitely odd..Whether its true or not remains to be unseen. And to the so called " people" with nothing to contribute but baseless, dismissive comments The OP can't just point out an observation without being ridiculed? It is a pretty damn big coincidence..considering the last time there was a death on the launch pad was the first time the endeavor was launched..that is a big coincidence..how someone can't see that is where the real ridicule should be pointed. Nothing wrong with thinking OP. No matter if the reader gets it or not..Star for you and great observation.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS.

a shuttle worker...working on endeavour has died...on the launch pad..... the first death in over a decade....
why do i think its a scarifice....because of this interesting quote:

"Endeavour is due to blast off April 19 on its final flight. The shuttle arrived at the pad last week.

Officials at Kennedy Space Centre believe it is the first launch pad fatality since 1981, just before the first shuttle flight."

death on the FIRST mission and a death on the LAST mission ...both on the launch pad.....hmmm!!

endeavour death

let me know your thoughts...cant be a coincidence can it...there are many new breaking news articles take a look!...i know i should of followed this preparation week more closely

edit on 14-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Oh, boy, what a stretch. Please buttress your argument here with a full rundown of the religion NASA is practicing, its history, historic leaders, amount of their tithe, schedule of sacrifices, meeting locations and hours. I am greatly interested and may want to attend if not join as a member. I sorta like the idea of reverting to the old ways for getting what..success? for your Endeavors.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i think its dodgy...in the current climate this wouldnt even make the news...they snuck it in when none is looking...

sheesh...that means the first dude was topped as well...

AND DONT TELL ME THEY DONT BELIEVE IN HOCUS POCUS...JUST LOOK AT THE NAMES OF THEIR CRAFTS...THE BEST ONES ARE....NOAA....SETI (egyptian pharaoh famed for searching for gods...built the osarian stargate)......cmon...i rekon they tried to `bless` the missionS...voodoo....lol dodgy mugs

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That thought did cross my mind...
I just wanted someone else to say it firt.
Good job.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A sacrifice to what?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
A sacrifice to what?

Those pesky Illuminati sacrifice to who?
Or
"To whom do those pesky Illuminati make their sacrifices?"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

A sacrifice to what?

Those pesky Illuminati sacrifice to who?
Or
"To whom do those pesky Illuminati make their sacrifices?"

Ah, yes, that truly clears this up completely.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

A sacrifice to what?

who knows...well nasa was started by the nazis....it just stinks of the occult....people used to sacrifice for many reasons...to many different gods.....i rekon its the same thing as what they said about clintons voodoo after the lewinski affair...dodgy eitherway

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This isn't the last mission. There's one more Shuttle launch after this one.
edit on 14-3-2011 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I believe it very well could have been a sacrifice, especially given the beliefs of some of these NASA follks. Evil alchemists and occultists are their lot. A sacrifice to ensure a successful launch. His death means nothing next to monumental costs and expectations. This is how they think.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

This isn't the last mission. There's one more Shuttle launch after this one.
edit on 14-3-2011 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

it is Endeavours last mission.....Discovery ended last week....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

So now, if I ever apply for a job at NASA I have to worry about being sacrificed in a manner that says "industrial accident" in order to appease some NASA space god that; if given a sacrifice ensures the abundant, productive, and successful accomplishment of the current mission at hand?

They must've forgot to sacrifice to their god before the challenger disaster.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join