It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communicating with a 'Shadow Person'.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My approach with negative entities is, I usually feel compassion, sometimes they share a stricken feeling, like they are tormenting. We are monitored all the time by both sides. Family/family and those who have regressed.

I would attempt retrievals. I'm a non practicing free thinking, Christian, with more of a quantum understanding than traditional views. Its all about love, and many are here for family. what he said to you about knowing if he was on earth, he seemed to know you.

I would suggest quietly meditating, not attempting to draw anyone to you. In fact, setting boundaries and saying, I renounce all negativity and negative thoughts. Cancel Cancel. Then, depending on your spirituality, one of the following, or both, I say both: I renounce and denounce all evil, and evil actions or harm to others in the name of Christ Jesus, Or in the Name of the Spirit of Peace and Love (they are the same) and all that is True Love and True Goodness in existence (covers everything).

However, if someone intrudes, any time. Say, you love them. Say you don't recognize who they are, but there are no coincidences. That they need to realize they should choose to progress. That there is Family waiting for them if they start to make the effort to move forward. That forgiveness of self and growing in love is needed. Just shine some light and ask for them to consider making U-Turns, ask for them to remember who they are, their family.

Then place in the hands of all that is Family, Jesus, all that is Love and Goodness.

And pray, or meditate and seek, to connect within to your HS for inspiration of what to say, and connecting to Family and Prime Creator, or Father/Mother, all that is Love and Goodness, again depending on your own spirituality.

Ask for your love to increase, for help to know what to do, for all negativity in your life to be revealed and healed.

Your Higher Self is your Future Self. You are infinite in progression. That means, your infinity is equal in endless mass to the infinity around you, of this planet, and you have an infinite potential to solve problems or be up for the task. Your HS has walked this walk, taken this path, knows what to do, is unconditional Love, has passed the tests. If you were the only light here, you have the infinite potential to infinite love and light to have the way to shine light into this situation.

Peace, Love & Light!
edit on 15-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

I don't think they are demons as much as they are manifestations of you own subconscious fear. I believe this why you have been targeted so to speak. Consider them a test before you make ascension. One must be able to eliminate all fears before they ascend. Astral dynamics is a great book, it might be of interest to you.

Of course there may be a possibility that I am wrong and so is the author. May I ask you a question?

What does your inner gut tell you about these beings?

One more thing, I think the fact that you addresses this being and asked to stare him in the eyes, face-face was a grave error. Eyes are the doorway to your soul and you should protect YOUR soul more than anything. Do not let unknown beings into your soul, ever!! Under any circumstances...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTakesTime

I generally keep my eyes closed when I sense vibrations/waves. It varies what I feel from them, if I'm in a more positive mood, I generally feel more positive around them, as if they're a different entity (I'm probably misclassifying them as being the same type of entity, simply because they show a similar look), and they very well might be different entities. I get vibes coming externally all the time, some positive and warm, others that send a cold chill down my spine. Normally, I just don't open my eyes. Sometimes it feels like a good idea to do so, other times my instinct says "this is bad, don't be afraid, just pull yourself out of the meditation now".

This person did say something else, It may have said my name, but I cannot be sure. I have no idea who this may be. It was whispering very very quietly. Very difficult to hear.
To add to this, I have been pulled out of my body before in a very similar manner, been turned in my bed to face a certain direction by something invisible (once I was turned to face a very bright light, and looked as if I was staring into infinity).
If these are different people, then this makes this matter even more complicated for me, and everyone else who has had experiences with them.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Mertez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mertez
reply to post by TruthTakesTime

I generally keep my eyes closed when I sense vibrations/waves. It varies what I feel from them, if I'm in a more positive mood, I generally feel more positive around them, as if they're a different entity (I'm probably misclassifying them as being the same type of entity, simply because they show a similar look), and they very well might be different entities. I get vibes coming externally all the time, some positive and warm, others that send a cold chill down my spine. Normally, I just don't open my eyes. Sometimes it feels like a good idea to do so, other times my instinct says "this is bad, don't be afraid, just pull yourself out of the meditation now".

This person did say something else, It may have said my name, but I cannot be sure. I have no idea who this may be. It was whispering very very quietly. Very difficult to hear.
To add to this, I have been pulled out of my body before in a very similar manner, been turned in my bed to face a certain direction by something invisible (once I was turned to face a very bright light, and looked as if I was staring into infinity).
If these are different people, then this makes this matter even more complicated for me, and everyone else who has had experiences with them.

You are traveling down a dark road man, even the darkest evil can dress itself up to look like a being of light. I personally have a hard time stomaching the idea of neutrality. From my perspective there is only varying degrees of benevolence and malevolence. So far this entity has no qualms of using force on you, your own instinct(if it was a benevolent being would you need to turn away from it or hide in fear of it?) is sending you warning signs. And the notion that benevolent beings and malevolent beings could occupy the same space/time and not be hostile to one another(you can't tell the difference because there is no difference) is even harder to stomach.

Your in deep and this can only end badly if you continue as you are. But for the sake of argument, test this being. Try ignoring it for a week, focus on other things and see what happens. Afterward though, if it is as it seems, you might need the services of an exorcist....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I agree 100%

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

These things have never encouraged me to do anything evil, but in a few instances with other beings I have felt "pulled" and tempted toward something I knew was very very wrong, and I rejected it because I knew it was bad. One of these times, the pull was very powerful, but my will is strong, and I had no trouble resisting (This is why I think I am safe to study these things, as long as I keep a safe distance). One of those times I felt like I was staring into a black abyss. I'm being vigilant, and am just studying these things to know what they really are. Curiosity is not a sin. But this brings to mind the story of Adam and Eve (Knowledge of Good and Evil), which troubles me very much to think about, and makes me want to turn my back on this.

Neutrality just means you are caught in between good and evil, I've always leaned much more to the good side, which might be why these neutral beings appear greyish.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

You only have everything to lose......

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

These things have never encouraged me to do anything evil, but in a few instances with other beings I have felt "pulled" and tempted toward something I knew was very very wrong, and I rejected it because I knew it was bad. One of these times, the pull was very powerful, but my will is strong, and I had no trouble resisting (This is why I think I am safe to study these things, as long as I keep a safe distance). One of those times I felt like I was staring into a black abyss. I'm being vigilant, and am just studying these things to know what they really are. Curiosity is not a sin. But this brings to mind the story of Adam and Eve (Knowledge of Good and Evil), which troubles me very much to think about, and makes me want to turn my back on this.

Neutrality just means you are caught in between good and evil, I've always leaned much more to the good side, which might be why these neutral beings appear greyish.

The beast at Tanagra.Temba, his arms wide/open.Shaka, when the walls fell(sorry my inner trekkie I keep locked away had to give an opinion on this).

All things aside, at the very absolute least, get a web-cam or video recorder and record your meditation/contact sessions. Also acquire a vial or bottle of holy water, place it near someplace you go when getting ready and self evaluate yourself to see if you start to avoid that area.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I also agree 100%. OP doesn't know who he is playing with here. He is in enemy territory with no weapon. I have been there too - 35 years ago. It's easy to think like OP until you have been literally dragged through the coals. Your life will be literal hell, and it is a long road back to yourself.

And there is only 1 way.

edit on 3/16/2011 by wtbengineer because: to clarify

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

Greetings to you Mertez. Pay no attention to the ones who say "drugs," this is a common theme for post like this one. I have had some experience with the Shadow people. I, like you, do not know exactly who and what they are, but they are multidimensional beings, and they are negative, and they feed off negative energy, depression, anger and fear is a feast for them while love is a poison to them. Next time send it a great amount of love energy, and then tell it to go from you, and not come again. This is called license to leave. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
****UPDATE:*****

Hello again everyone

I appreciate everyone's comments on this subject.

If you are unfamiliar with this subject, these are what I am talking about:
en.wikipedia.org...
paranormal.about.com...
It's common to see these things when ever you are experiencing sleep paralysis.

Some of you told me to back off from these 'types' because it was dangerous to interact with them. Thanks for your concern, but I was simply studying them because I was curious. And after a few days of looking into this, I know what they are. Some people were saying they're demons, astral travelers, psychic vampires, ghosts, guardians. Technically, they can be any of these, but that's not the point. If you are focusing on ascension, avoid them. Most of them aren't necessarily evil, but none of them are good.

These Shadow Entities can't be grouped into a specific type of spirit or ghost, but simply a type of energy a spirit/ghost can carry. The energy they are filled with is typically negative, and the darker, denser, and more static they appear, the more negative and aggressive they usually are. They generally feel fearful, sad, and weak.
The more dangerous ones are angry and deceptive as well. Do not disrespect them, even if they're not being respectful toward you.

The reason they appear black and don't have discernible features, is because they are on a significantly lower level of energy/vibration than you (they're in the 'underworld'). You can make out what they really look like if you want to...don't. Last night I tried this, and all I can say is that they can be much more scary looking when you see them for what they are. So scary, it's almost psychologically damaging... not just because of what they look like, but the feeling they give off is dreadful. I'm not being melodramatic.

The lighter, greyish, more translucent ones, are typically much less unpleasant to be around. In fact, if you ever see one, try to help it before it's condition gets any worse. Show it sympathy and express love toward it, tell it to go toward God and the light (this will actually deter the more negative ones quite effectively).

So, that's it. The mystery of the Shadow People is solved, but I'm sure many of people already knew this. If you want to do some investigation on your own, go for it. You'll come to the same conclusion (which was actually pretty obvious when I think about it). But if you don't have a strong will, and are frightened easily, don't bother with these. I, myself feel a little crappy right now, but it was a small price to pay
Time to move onto other things.

I'd like to thank the ones for their encouragement. And anyone who is new to this thread and has had experiences with these things, just ignore the comments saying "You're on drugs" or "You need psychiatric help". These things are very real.

Peace out

EDIT: ahh crud, I can't edit old posts.

edit on 16-3-2011 by Mertez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

Hey Mertez.

Glad you took my advice and investigated.

You mention you've "figured them out" so to speak. Just curious, how did you come to these conclusions?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

I do not think that your sanity should be insulted when you are posting about your own experiences. I have seen "shadow people" several times. Every time, it was in a neighborhood where things were said to have been summoned. These shadow people displayed movements not human like as if to purposely freak me out. I believe that they are just elemental spirits who are aware of us, but as all spirits are, lesser than us. If I'm correct, this particular one you are making contact with is while you are in the astral plane? The signs that you are describing seem to be demonic and I would suggest not getting too far into it. However, I have yet to astral project, and I love hearing stories about it because I have been researching for quite some time. I experience vivid and lucid dreaming EVERY night, and will sometimes get to the vibrating stage, but it never goes any further. Good luck, be careful, and remember that with every spirit that tries to harm you or succeeds in frightening you, there are 1,000,000 there to protect you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I cannot tell if I am actually communicating with the same one, or if there are different ones in my home. But almost any time I encounter with it, it gets into my personal space, and tries to get as close as possible. But for some reason, even after it scaring the living crap out of me, I generally feel comfortable around it, which is odd.

The reason why anything can get in your personal space is because you believe it is possible, that is how 'the astral' works, you make your own rules and reality. Those rules are like a filter to anything that would disagree with certain rules you may have.

Now you have a personal space where 'you' exist and around that is another space which is also yours but more like a buffer which seperates your own space with the space around the forementioned space. Sort of like having 3 layers where the inner and outer are like spheres and then whatever is beyond is infinite space which does not belong to anyone and where there are no rules. A dangerous place of sorts because of it's devoid of any laws but where beings can gather and create a space in order to communicate, if they are advanced enough to do that.

Why you shouldn't communicate in that 1st sphere is because that's your base and you shouldn't believe you can invite anyone there as a safeguard. It's your HQ, if the wrong being convinces you otherwise and gets in and shuts you out you will have a problem, or in any case it will be hard to keep believing nothing can come in after it happened.

Now anything inside this 1st sphere is subject to your understanding and your will to enforce that understanding, if you believe anything can get in there what happens is that some of your energy can be used by some entity for whatever purpose they see fit. Because of free will, there is nothing you can do against this unless you understand how to claim your own energy back and not claiming the invading beings' energy. To do this you have to see the spheres as being inside cubes and move anything you don't want into the outer corners and oust them out. Whatever you do when ousting out entities, never contact the entity itself or try to remove that directly rather use the energy around it and move it out of your own space. The energy is lost after removing so it might feel draining, it will get replenished after that. Another reason not to attempt to communicate in that 1st sphere is because of a certain kind of subjectiveness which might alter the being's message to something you expect (because of your conditioning) or just garble it because of your own reaction which is basically shared.

You can invite beings in that 'outer' sphere but if you do there is only 1 step from reaching your HQ, if you let anything in that is deceitful you might have a problem. You have to let go some of that energy for any beings to be able to manifest and express themselves.The advantage is that is it still safer and easier to do rather than moving out your own space altogether and be stuck somewhere else on the outside, it might happen accidentaly since there is not much you can do to prepare for these things. In any case it is best to learn how to construct a lightbody or some vessel in which you can interact in that 2nd zone or leave your own space and move out to that 3rd layer (and ofcourse always return). But if you do you I would recommend only exploring/observing since doing these things ask a great deal of adjusting your mind.
edit on 17/3/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I'll try to some answer questions, but I really just want to abandon this thread.

First what you need to know, is that the astral has different realms/levels. The vibes you feel are sort of like the frequency tuner on a radio (you actually stop feeling them once you leave your body). If you feel fear, depression, anger, ect... and you don't have some other being helping you overcome it, you drop in vibration and on the flip of a dime, you can enter a negative energy zone (which can go even deeper). . Beings that occupy this zone can sense you, and will gravitate toward you for different reasons. The darker they appear, the deeper down they really are.

You will also notice that once you focus on one the 'shadows' energy, the lighting in the environment will get darker, and their features will be more noticeable.
Two I tried to focus on were very ugly, and it makes me feel nauseous just thinking about them, but there was a girl who looked completely normal but very pale. One was wearing a robe (very deep red in color), and had a very large forehead and a skinny chin. His eyes were large, but pupils were very small. He had a small mouth with needle-like teeth. I couldn't make out his skin color, but the texture was grotesque. The second was a middle aged man who looked like he was in really bad health. He looked like he was sweating. He was balding, but sorta hairy. His face was constantly shifting into mutilated forms. I suspect this was his attempt to make me afraid.

Someone else who posted felt skeptical and troubled to think that these beings occupy the same space as us as well as the positive spirits. Well...they do. But your ability to perceive them depends on your energy value. The higher spirits simply do not notice them and choose to ignore them...and vice versa. Also, when you attempt to pull yourself out of sleep paralysis, you'll see these spirits vanish before your eyes and you will return to physical reality.

In the neutral zone, you will normally only spot regular humans in the astral. The environment is identical to the one we see right now. But if you attempt to lower your energy, you will spot shadows. If you try to raise it, you will see faint white outlines of humans start to form.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Mertez because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by Mertez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

That's exactly what I was trying to do. I was trying to be as careful as possible, but yesterday I was feeling a little light headed, and had random pains in my body. But no need to worry! I'm feeling much better today

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
(
Flags for you, I'd give you a star but I'm new and don't know how LOL.) I've experienced them and am always trying to learn more on the subject. I'm positive they are not just sleep deluded hallucinations, why would everyone have such similar experiences? surely if were all just crazy or 'on drugs' we'd all be experiencing something different?)

My understanding of them thus far is that they are supposed to scare you away from entering deeper dimensions, and the deeper you go the stronger they are. They feed directly off/operate on our negative energy or fear. I found I could keep them from physically getting close to me with strong positive energy and sometimes by being aggressive towards them. I'm told the dimensions can allow you to see the future, as far as even to show you what the afterlife is like. I believe the guy that told me this, he was a paranormal investigator off the radio who came and performed an exorcist of some sort via an OBE. I believe him because afterwards I stopped seeing them, so he must of knew some what he was doing.

Why are they always linked to sleep paralysis though? I have always seen them around night/bed time however I haven't always been asleep and I've never once experienced any physical movement restrictions. I've never touched one, never seen any eyes, never heard one speak. I have seen them mostly as dark silhouettes, all different sizes. I've also seen the greyish 'translucent' type, up close they have all different colors swirled throughout. One time I had a dream of an encounter with one, woke up and it happened exactly how I had seen it. My grandmother saw me, she said I was conscious and we conversed. I was sitting up, my eyes were rolled in the back of my head, my mouth was open and I was making a hissing noise like a cat. The reason why she called the paranormal investigator in the first place.

I should also mention I've also never been able to have an OBE, although maybe my fear of it all is stopping me? I'm not sure?
But I thought since I don't experience sleep paralysis that I would be able to try taking photographs of them and see how they develop. I've just bought a Samsung PL100 digital camera... it has 12.2mp... so decent enough I should be able to get some good shots in dimmer lighting. I would be very interesting in contributing towards a study of some sorts of them, and try work towards getting proof of their existence.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i've never really understood whats so negative or scary about shadow figures. i've been encountering them since the 8th grade (im now 25) and i've never had anything even remotely close to a negative feeling from them. i've been afraid due to waking up with a shadow next to my bed, because i was startled, but they never have shown me any reason to be scared. they feel more protective than anything else. i've seen the hooded one twice, i've seen the "top hat man" once, and then just a couple months ago i saw a human figure shadow with big wings. they all have the same characteristics, blacker than black..they seem to suck in the darkness around them to create some sort of shape...and they take off once you've noticed them. the nights when i see these things, i have not been asleep and then woken up, i have not been meditating, or doing any drugs for that matter! lol. so i dont know how or why they manifested. there was absolutely no fear with the winged shadow though. i wasnt even startled by it...the winged one was different than the other 2...it didnt seem to mind that i was looking directly at it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by CanadianDream420

I usually stay in the alternative news/political news section xD. Personally, I think those are the only sections on ATS worth reading!

But I occasionally wonder into paranormal/metaphysical/ufo section

I'm generally the exact opposite, usually paranormal/mataphysical sectons are it for me, plus the crypto and lost civ

but eitherway, never really heard of shadow people linked with sleep paralysis, I mostly see them in quick glances when awake
edit on 21-3-2011 by Gren because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
i've never really understood whats so negative or scary about shadow figures. i've been encountering them since the 8th grade (im now 25) and i've never had anything even remotely close to a negative feeling from them. i've been afraid due to waking up with a shadow next to my bed, because i was startled, but they never have shown me any reason to be scared. they feel more protective than anything else. i've seen the hooded one twice, i've seen the "top hat man" once, and then just a couple months ago i saw a human figure shadow with big wings. they all have the same characteristics, blacker than black..they seem to suck in the darkness around them to create some sort of shape...and they take off once you've noticed them. the nights when i see these things, i have not been asleep and then woken up, i have not been meditating, or doing any drugs for that matter! lol. so i dont know how or why they manifested. there was absolutely no fear with the winged shadow though. i wasnt even startled by it...the winged one was different than the other 2...it didnt seem to mind that i was looking directly at it.

Interesting that you've seen a winged one. When I was researching people's experiences with them, some people claim to have seen bat shaped ones and winged ones. Kinda reminds me of the Mothman. He's described as looking black, having big red eyes, and had an unusual shriek/growl (like many other types of shadows). There really is no reason to be afraid of them, because they usually can't harm you, and I don't think they want to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join