It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant symbolism on the Supreme Court of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I was reading a few news articles until i stumbled upon the picture of the supreme court of israel (SCS). I thought SCS looked slightly strange and decided to google it and realised it's jam packed with illuminati symbols and the Rothschilds were actually behind it's creation.

In this report I will use many pictures showing the establishment of the Illuminati and establish proof that there has been a diabolical plot by those we refer to as the New World Order. Showing the architectural design of the New Israeli Supreme Court Building designed and paid for by the Rothchilds reflex the presence of Free Masonry and the Illuminati. I took all but one of the pictures you are about to see so I can assure that what you are seeing is real and in place.

The same families who own and control the Federal Reserve and other major financial institutions have their eyes set on the Temple Mount, and the Holy City of Jerusalem. Just as Scriptures say, the man who will be revealed as the anti-Christ will sit in that place, before the appearance of the Jewish Messiah Yeshua HaMashiach, and many will receive him as their messiah. Just actually how that will come about remains to be seen, but one thing I am convinced of is that Holy men of God will not be the ones to rebuild the Temple, it will be the Illuminati. For God would not send men to that place to perform blood sacrifices. His Son’s blood was the perfect sacrifice; there is no need to shed the blood of dumb animals any longer. Yeshua did a perfect work, and it was finished. But He will return and take control of the New Temple that I feel will be built soon. But before He will return this world will have to get in such bad shape that the anti-Christ can be accepted by most as the savior who can bring peace and order to the world. But then you know the rest of that story so lets go on.

Solomons Temple

Rothschilds meeting with architects planning the building:

edit on 14-3-2011 by forklift because: Removed last two pictures as they are not related to this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

I took all but one of the pictures you are about to see so I can assure that what you are seeing is real and in place.

The last two pictures are of a Masonic monument in Eilat on the Red Sea which has nothing to do with the Israeli Supreme Court which is located in Jerusalem.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure where you stumbled across that information, but Vigilant has done a good work up on that one too

The Vigilant Citizen

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by supuradam
I'm not sure where you stumbled across that information, but Vigilant has done a good work up on that one too

The Vigilant Citizen

Yeh there are plenty forums aswel disscussing this issue.

I got the pics from the Prison Planet forum.

The pictures on the google weren't as big or clear.
edit on 14-3-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

The layout of Israel (specifically Jerusalem and the Supreme Court) has been done repeatedly.

However, it is incredibly interesting and I'm glad you've come across it and presented the info for newbies or those that haven't seen it yet. The symbolism and architecture is amazing and it's the perfect wet dream for conspiracy theorists

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I took all but one of the pictures you are about to see so I can assure that what you are seeing is real and in place.

The last two pictures are of a Masonic monument in Eilat on the Red Sea which has nothing to do with the Israeli Supreme Court which is located in Jerusalem.

Cheers mate i will remove them.

I thought the roundabout with the mason symbol was close to the supreme court.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The Vigilant Citizen

Yeh there are plenty forums aswel disscussing this issue.

I got the pics from the Prison Planet forum.

The pictures on the google weren't as big or clear.
edit on 14-3-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

That is where you went wrong right there. Prison Planet is just a website for people that live in mental poverty while people go there to get "informed" they are in fact only driving themselves further into mental debt. At the end all they can do is make long meaningless rants with words like "NWO" "neo-con" and "eliete" peppered in there.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
While I've been touring around Italy, I've found some interesting images that could be Masonic. It maybe a few days, but both were in churches, and you had to really look for them.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk

That is where you went wrong right there. Prison Planet is just a website for people that live in mental poverty while people go there to get "informed" they are in fact only driving themselves further into mental debt. At the end all they can do is make long meaningless rants with words like "NWO" "neo-con" and "eliete" peppered in there.

I went wrong?

I said i got the pictures from there.

Are the pictures wrong too?
edit on 16-3-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Pictures cannot really be wrong, but the poster can. Not all of thos pictures are from the Supreme Court of Israel
and give me a cammera and your address and i could find over a million "symbols" in and around your house.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Pictures cannot really be wrong, but the poster can. Not all of thos pictures are from the Supreme Court of Israel
and give me a cammera and your address and i could find over a million "symbols" in and around your house.

Open your eyes you dimwit.

I have taken off the non-related pics of the israeli supreme court.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You have to remove the lies from your OP that you mindlessly put up and im the Dimwit? Please get over yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You have to remove the lies from your OP that you mindlessly put up and im the Dimwit? Please get over yourself.

What lies? Have you gone nuts? First you say pics than there is a problem with the OP?

Get over yourself you retarded duck.

top topics

join